- 'Beatrice 6' allowed to appeal judge's decision Updated: Mar-04-14 3:45 pm
- Homestead monument consistently drawing visitors Updated: Mar-01-14 1:58 pm
- Ex-worker in Beatrice abuse case gets prison time Updated: Feb-27-14 12:37 pm
- Officials ID Nebraska inmate who died in jail Updated: Feb-15-14 5:37 pm
- Neb. woman says gun pointed at her in standoff Updated: Feb-13-14 12:54 pm
- Neb. sex offender pleads not guilty in new case Updated: Feb-07-14 9:52 am
- Settlement reached in Nebraska barn fire lawsuit Updated: Feb-06-14 6:22 am
- Homestead Monument sets Great Plains film feature Updated: Feb-06-14 5:04 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A federal judge has approved a plan by lawyers representing six people wrongly convicted in a 1985 Nebraska slaying to go ahead with an appeal on his decision to dismiss Gage County from their wrongful prosecution lawsuit.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Tourism is alive in Beatrice as the home of the Homestead National Monument of America.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A former Beatrice State Developmental Center worker convicted of abusing developmentally disabled adults has again been sentenced to prison.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Authorities have identified an inmate who died in southeast Nebraska's Gage County Detention Center as the suspect in a police standoff earlier in the week.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A woman who fled from a standoff by an armed man at a southeast Nebraska motel says the man pointed a gun at her.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A convicted sex offender has pleaded not guilty to allegations that he sexually a 6-year-old girl in southeast Nebraska.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The parties involved have settled a lawsuit filed after a southeast Nebraska barn was destroyed by a controlled burn that got out of control.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A program examining the remaining wildness of the Great Plains will be shown this weekend as part of the Homestead Film Festival at the Homestead National Monument of America.