- Cold weather requires roundup of ducks, geese Updated: Dec-08-13 2:12 pm
- Beatrice volunteers crochet beds using plastic Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 pm
- Neb. man sentenced in online solicitation case Updated: Dec-04-13 6:19 pm
- Candice Tells All: Reorganizing gives new life to living... Updated: Dec-02-13 4:53 pm
- Nebraska district sets irrigation wells moratorium Updated: Nov-28-13 8:44 am
- Beatrice 6 want to limit suggestions of guilt Updated: Nov-25-13 5:07 pm
- Inmate pleads guilty to robbing Beatrice bank Updated: Nov-21-13 8:00 pm
- Beatrice man gets 20-30 years in wrench assault Updated: Nov-21-13 6:32 am
- Lawsuit against Dempster Industries settled Updated: Nov-19-13 8:19 am
- 3 southeast Neb. counties discuss regional jail Updated: Nov-18-13 11:31 am
- Monument sets Winter Festival of Prairie Cultures Updated: Nov-16-13 10:05 am
- Distance learning expands course offerings in Neb. Updated: Nov-10-13 4:06 pm
- Nebraskan loses appeal of rape conviction Updated: Nov-07-13 6:20 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - During the summer months, you can find Donna Miller at Chautauqua Park every other day feeding the ducks and geese.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A group of Beatrice residents have been meeting monthly for crochet sessions, but these women aren't making quilts.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A Fremont man convicted of trying to meet a fictional 15-year-old girl for sex has been sentenced to probation and must register as a sex offender.
Laura and Mitchell are a creative young couple living in an old house with a new baby. Laura loves to paint and do crafts, and Mitchell likes to tinker with tools. And baby Beatrice? Well, she loves to play with about a zillion baby toys that are scattered throughout their small living room and dining room.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Lower Big Blue Natural Resources District Board has halted installation of any new irrigation wells for 180 days.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Attorneys for six people cleared by DNA evidence in the 1985 killing of a Beatrice woman want a federal judge to limit insinuations of guilt during a civil jury trial.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A prison inmate has pleaded guilty to robbing a Beatrice bank in August while out on work release.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A 28-year-old man who used a wrench to assault another Beatrice man has been given 20 to 30 years in prison.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The lawsuit filed by 12 former employees against Dempster Industries and CEO Wallace Davis has been settled for $175,000.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Officials from three southeast Nebraska counties have held preliminary talks about establishing a regional jail agreement.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Homestead National Monument in southeast Nebraska has scheduled a winter festival that focuses on ethnic traditions.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Live from Beatrice High School, it's Chinese class.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A man convicted of beating and raping a Beatrice woman has lost appeals of his conviction and sentence.