- 92-year-old minister sues over police treatment Updated: Mar-10-14 11:40 am
- Rowan County student accused of posting nude photo Updated: Feb-28-14 10:49 pm
- Police: Rowan bus driver let students smoke pot Updated: Feb-28-14 6:10 pm
- Salisbury Post sold to Alabama-based affiliate Updated: Feb-18-14 7:02 pm
- Salisbury house owned by actor is sold Updated: Feb-16-14 11:58 am
- NC man charged in shooting of high school student Updated: Feb-11-14 6:11 pm
- Student shot, wounded at NC high school Updated: Feb-10-14 7:10 pm
- Student shot, wounded at NC high school Updated: Feb-10-14 4:18 pm
SALISBURY, North Carolina - A 92-year-old minister is suing the city of Salisbury, saying unreasonable force was used when a police officer tackled him and broke two bones.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - Authorities have arrested a 17-year-old Rowan County high school student who they say created an Instagram account and posted a nude photo of a 15-year-old girl on the social media site.
LANDIS, North Carolina - Police in Landis accuse a Rowan County school bus driver of allowing student to smoke marijuana on the bus.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - A newly formed affiliate of Alabama-based Boone Newspapers has completed the purchase of the Salisbury Post.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - The Salisbury house that once belonged to an actor who starred in "Rosemary's Baby" has new owners.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - A 17-year-old man is being held under a $1 million bond, accused of shooting a North Carolina high school freshman.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - Police in North Carolina say they will seek warrants against two people after a high school student was shot and wounded.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - Police in Salisbury say a student was shot and wounded at a local high school.