- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101 Updated: Nov-29-15 2:16 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry scored 19 points in Golden State's NBA-record 18th straight win at the start of a season, but what he didn't do against the Sacramento Kings was just as important to the defending champion Warriors.
- Jois, McBroom lead Eastern Washington past Pacific 70-63 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:13 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Austin McBroom scored 20 and Venky Jois added 16 with seven rebounds and four assists to help Eastern Washington beat Pacific 70-63 Saturday night at the Sacramento State Basketball Invitational.
- Jech leads South Dakota to 96-90 win over Sacramento State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:43 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Dan Jech was 9 of 10 from the floor and made all four long range attempts to score 22 points as South Dakota held on for a 96-90 win over Sacramento State in the Sacramento State Invitational on Saturday night.
- Wiggins scores 22 as Timberwolves beat Kings 101-91 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:38 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For a team that has struggled at home this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves have fared surprisingly well away from Target Center.
- Denver-bound flight returns to Sacramento after bird strike Updated: Nov-26-15 12:54 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A Denver-bound United Airlines flight was forced to return to Sacramento after it hit a bird, causing an engine to fail.
- Teacher charged after video shows him wrestling student Updated: Nov-25-15 9:21 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A Sacramento teacher who was caught on video wrestling a student last month has been charged with battery.
- Demps secures Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Cody Demps made seven straight free throws down the stretch to secure Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis on Tuesday night.
- Inmate at Sacramento jail dies after being found unconscious Updated: Nov-22-15 4:04 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Officials say a female inmate found unconscious at the Sacramento County Main Jail later died at a hospital.
- UC Davis topple Sacramento State 35-21 behind Spencer Updated: Nov-21-15 10:09 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - C.J. Spencer threw for 312 yards and three touchdowns and ran for another as UC Davis controlled from the outset to beat Sacramento State 35-21 on Saturday night.
- School worker arrested on child molestation suspicion Updated: Nov-21-15 2:49 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Police say the former program leader for a Sacramento after-school program has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a minor.
- Sacramento State shoots 61 percent to beat Holy Names 96-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:31 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Cody Demps was 7 for 8 from the field scoring 15 points while handing out five assists to lead Sacramento to a 96-56 win over Holy Names Friday night.
- Sacramento man charged with buying kids, making pornography Updated: Nov-20-15 10:57 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A Sacramento man has been charged with paying Filipino guardians for temporary custody of their children and using them to create pornography.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Jury exonerates Elk Grove police officer in 2011 shooting Updated: Nov-19-15 8:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A jury has exonerated an Elk Grove police officer who shot a suspect who was lying on the back seat of a police cruiser with his hands handcuffed behind his back.
- Sacramento prosecutor voices concerns about prisoner release Updated: Nov-17-15 9:15 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento County District Attorney says her office will start posting online the names and criminal histories of some offenders released early from prison.
- California crews pull 9 people from rough waters Updated: Nov-16-15 9:51 am
TOMALES, California - Authorities say nine people and a dog were rescued in two incidents during windy and high-surf conditions in the San Francisco Bay Area on Sunday.
- Cousins has 36 to lead Kings past Raptors, 107-101 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins stared at the stat sheet Sunday in the Kings' locker room, perusing another night's work where his offensive output was fabulous.
- Cousins scores 40, Kings beat Nets 111-109 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins and Rajon Rondo are becoming quite the tandem for the Sacramento Kings. They relied heavily on the pair Friday night against the Nets.
- Cousins, Rondo help Kings beat Pistons to stop 6-game skid Updated: Nov-12-15 1:43 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings shook off a drama-filled day and then shook off one more thing: a painful six-game losing streak.
- Stirling, longtime NBA executive and scout, dies at 86 Updated: Nov-11-15 7:36 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Gordon "Scotty" Stirling, the former NBA vice president of operations and longtime team executive and scout, died Wednesday. He was 86.
- US veteran awarded France's highest honor for WWII service Updated: Nov-11-15 10:13 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A Sacramento man who served as an Army pilot during World War II has been awarded the French government's highest honor.
- Judge gives group convicted in mortgage fraud scam probation Updated: Nov-11-15 8:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A Sacramento judge shocked defendants in a mortgage fraud case by sentencing the group to probation instead of prison.
- California OKs $44 million in tax credits for job creation Updated: Nov-10-15 2:17 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A state economic development board has approved nearly $44 million in new tax credits for companies promising to create more than 7,000 jobs in California.
- Leonard has 24 points in Spurs' 106-88 win over Kings Updated: Nov-10-15 1:56 am
- Harden scores 46, Rockets hang on to beat Clippers 109-105 Updated: Nov-08-15 2:45 am
LOS ANGELES - Seven games into the season, the Houston Rockets have already experienced more ups and downs than most teams. They lost their first three games and have turned things around to win four in a row.