- Fire likely caused by attempt to thaw pipes Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 pm
- Ross, Coastal Carolina ice Montana 42-35 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- UM student government decries faculty remarks Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 pm
- Montana Snowbowl gets approval to expand Updated: Dec-07-13 12:47 pm
- Man arrested after Ronan stabbing Updated: Dec-06-13 1:42 pm
- Butte drafting anti-discrimination ordinance Updated: Dec-06-13 10:27 am
- Photographer pleads guilty to 'sexting' with girl Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Omega Morgan applies for MT megaload permit Updated: Dec-04-13 1:31 pm
- Man charged with assault for pepper spray attack Updated: Dec-03-13 9:40 am
- E Missoula convenience store robbed at knifepoint Updated: Dec-02-13 4:38 pm
- 2 more arrests in undercover drug sting Updated: Dec-02-13 4:13 pm
- Missing hunter located near Clinton Updated: Dec-02-13 11:50 am
- Criminal mischief reported in Missoula Updated: Nov-30-13 6:53 pm
- Missoula brothers undergo lung transplants Updated: Nov-30-13 2:07 pm
- Supco upholds conviction in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Nov-29-13 2:22 pm
- Nearly a dozen road kill permits issued Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Prosecutors: Kalispell bride threatened parents Updated: Nov-28-13 1:19 pm
- Montana extends Delaney's contract through 2014 Updated: Nov-27-13 4:21 pm
- Regents looking at changes to student insurance Updated: Nov-27-13 1:27 pm
- Officials ID Missoula man killed in weekend crash Updated: Nov-25-13 3:16 pm
- Missoula man killed in rollover crash Updated: Nov-24-13 5:31 pm
- Police: Rifle round fired on UM campus an accident Updated: Nov-24-13 12:46 pm
- Justices reject public defenders request Updated: Nov-23-13 6:17 pm
- San Francisco edges Montana in 75-74 win Updated: Nov-23-13 1:33 am
- OSHA cites Missoula shop after employee death Updated: Nov-21-13 7:49 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Fire officials in Missoula say a man using a propane torch to thaw out frozen pipes is what likely started a fire that heavily damaged a single-wide trailer.
MISSOULA, Montana - Alex Ross threw for three touchdowns and Lorenzo Taliaferro rushed for two touchdowns as Coastal Carolina pushed past the No. 8 seed Montana 42-35 in the second round of the FCS Playoffs on a frigid Saturday.
MISSOULA, Montana - The Associated Students of the University of Montana passed a resolution saying some faculty members' comments toward administrators about budget problems are damaging the school's reputation and hurting the campus environment.
MISSOULA, Montana - The U.S. Forest Service has approved a plan by Montana Snowbowl to expand the ski area into Lolo National Forest.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Lake County man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted deliberate homicide after a stabbing in Ronan.
BUTTE, Montana - The Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners has asked the county attorney to draft an ordinance that would prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Missoula portrait photographer has pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor obscenity counts for exchanging sexual text messages and photos with a 17-year-old girl for months after he took her senior pictures.
MISSOULA, Montana - Montana Department of Transportation officials are considering an application from an Oregon company to move an oversized load of refinery equipment through the western part of the state to an oil sands project in Alberta, Canada.
MISSOULA, Montana - A 66-year-old Missoula man has denied a misdemeanor assault charge filed after a woman reported he pepper-sprayed her after spraying her dog.
MISSOULA, Montana - The Missoula County sheriff's office is looking for a man who robbed an East Missoula convenience store at knifepoint.
MISSOULA, Montana - Police in Missoula have made two more arrests in connection with an undercover drug investigation in which a police officer was shot and injured.
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula County Search and Rescue crews have located a 27-year-old man who did not return from a hunting trip near Clinton on Sunday.
MISSOULA, Montana - Police in Missoula are seeking information about at least five instances of criminal mischief involving cars, sidewalks, homes and other items being spray painted.
MISSOULA, Montana - For the first time since he was about 7 years old, J.D. Cross walked more than 20 feet on a recent Sunday without having to take a break or rely on an oxygen tank.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of a 27-year-old Stevensville woman who is serving a 40-year prison sentence for the hit-and-run death of a pedestrian near Missoula.
MISSOULA, Montana - State wildlife officials said they weren't sure how much interest there would be in salvaging road-killed animals for food, but with 11 permits issued in the first two days they were available, clearly the interest is there.
MISSOULA, Montana - U.S. attorneys prosecuting a Kalispell woman charged with pushing her new husband off a cliff in Glacier National Park want to present evidence that she lied about being abused by former boyfriends and that she told someone in June that she could kill her parents, according to court records.
MISSOULA, Montana - The University of Montana has extended the contract of head football coach Mick Delaney for another year, through the 2014 season, athletic director Kent Haslam announced Wednesday.
MISSOULA, Montana - The state Board of Regents is looking at making some changes to the insurance plan it offers university students because fewer of them are purchasing the plan and premiums aren't covering the full cost of claims.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Officials in Cascade County have released the name of a 24-year-old Missoula man who died in a weekend rollover crash south of Great Falls.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 24-year-old Missoula man has died in a rollover crash south of Great Falls.
MISSOULA, Montana - A 59-year-old Missoula man who authorities say accidently fired a rifle while in his University Villages apartment on the University of Montana campus faces a charge of discharging a firearm within city limits.
MISSOULA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has rejected a request by three state deputy public defenders to stop Missoula County district court judges from sending cases involving indigent defendants to other counties.
MISSOULA, Montana - The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited a Missoula auto body shop for 11 safety violations following an explosion that killed a 44-year-old employee.