- DUI charges brought against man in fatal crash near Troy Updated: Feb-09-16 2:22 am
MISSOULA, Montana - A Lincoln County man is facing charges in a high-speed crash that killed his passenger near Troy in August.
- Missoula woman convicted of hate crime in neighbor dispute Updated: Feb-08-16 10:14 am
MISSOULA, Montana - A Missoula woman is facing at least two years in prison for a racially motivated assault against her black neighbor.
- Vet's three-year battle with Montana VA ends in victory Updated: Feb-07-16 2:01 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Missoula veteran has won a victory in his three-year battle with the Veterans Administration over his traumatic brain injury.
- UM president to give raise to leadership scholarship Updated: Feb-04-16 1:35 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Faced with criticism about University of Montana's budget cuts and declining enrollment, University President Royce Engstrom says he will dedicate his recent raise to a leadership scholarship.
- Montana man gets prison for casino robbery, embezzlement Updated: Feb-04-16 5:09 am
MISSOULA, Montana - A man who pleaded guilty to robbing the Gray Wolf Peak Casino and embezzling money from clients of his contracting company has been sentenced 29 years in prison.
- Montana inmate serving life term dies at Missoula hospital Updated: Feb-03-16 11:14 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana State Prison inmate who was serving life in prison for shooting a Marine to death during a carjacking has died at a hospital in Missoula.
- Montana football signs 30 recruits Updated: Feb-03-16 8:05 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - University of Montana coach Bob Stitt announced the signing of 30 recruits to his program, including five in-state players.
- Montana lab to focus on Zika virus research Updated: Feb-03-16 12:19 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The Zika virus recently captured worldwide attention, but a Montana lab has been studying the virus since it began spreading in Brazil last November.
- Kalispell student held on $35,000 for brining gun to school Updated: Feb-03-16 1:32 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead High School student accused of bringing a loaded handgun to school remains held on $35,000 bond.
- Montana Supreme Court to hear Missoula water company case Updated: Jan-28-16 1:22 am
MISSOULA, Montana - The case brought by the city of Missoula against the former owner of the city's water system is set to go before the Montana Supreme Court.
- Montana averts huge shortfall for health care system Updated: Jan-26-16 6:34 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana officials said they have averted a massive financial shortfall that could have possibly erupted into a political and budgetary headache over the state's health care system.
- Man gets 10 years for transporting meth to Montana Updated: Jan-25-16 8:05 am
MISSOULA, Montana - A Seattle man has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for sending methamphetamine from Washington to Missoula.
- Wolf management reaching new levels of success in region Updated: Jan-24-16 12:24 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Aggressively dealing with wolves that kill livestock works better than a gradual approach, according to research in Montana.
- Breunig's 26 help Montana top Eastern Washington 74-69 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:29 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Martin Breunig scored 26 points, Walter Wright added 25, and Montana held on for a 74-69 win over Eastern Washington on Saturday.
- Montana Supreme Court to hold hearing on Krakauer lawsuit Updated: Jan-23-16 3:55 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court will hear arguments April 27 on author Jon Krakauer's lawsuit to obtain the disciplinary records of a former University of Montana quarterback accused of rape.
- Montana woman found guilty of mailing gun to Sen. Tester Updated: Jan-22-16 4:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A northwestern Montana woman has been convicted of trying to mail a loaded gun, ammunition and other weapons to U.S. Sen. John Tester.
- Idaho hands Montana first Big Sky loss, 63-58 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:45 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Victor Sanders scored 27 points and Idaho handed Montana its first Big Sky Conference defeat, 63-58, Thursday night.
- Regents approve raises for university system administrators Updated: Jan-20-16 12:16 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The state Board of Regents approved 2 percent pay raises for many university system administrators and coaches.
- 2 suspects plead not guilty in Missoula death, stabbing Updated: Jan-19-16 6:47 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Two suspects have denied their alleged roles in the death of a Missoula motel employee and a knife attack on another woman.
- Man pleads not guilty to killing girlfriend, dumping body Updated: Jan-19-16 6:26 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - A 30-year-old Missoula man has denied charges alleging he killed his girlfriend and dumped her body in the woods southeast of Missoula.
- Vann's former CFO denies federal conspiracy charge Updated: Jan-19-16 4:40 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The former chief financial officer of Vann's Inc. has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy in a federal case that alleges he helped former CEO George Leslie Manlove defraud the electronics and appliance chain, causing it to file for bankruptcy.
- MHSA rejects Hellgate's proposal for varsity football Updated: Jan-19-16 11:13 am
MISSOULA, Montana - The Montana High School Association has rejected a proposal by Missoula's Hellgate high school that sought an option for its seniors if Hellgate was unable to field a football team in the fall.
- Former CEO of Vann's faces fraud, money laundering charges Updated: Jan-14-16 2:31 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The former CEO of a Montana appliance and electronics store has been indicted on federal charges alleging he defrauded the employee-owned company his father-in-law founded, forcing it into bankruptcy in August 2012.