- Jailer suspended over underage drinkers Updated: Mar-12-14 11:17 am
- Bail set at $1M for attempted rape suspect Updated: Mar-11-14 2:20 pm
- Montana man pleads guilty to construction fraud Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 pm
- Missoula firefighters finish 1-2 in stairclimb Updated: Mar-10-14 4:13 pm
- Missoula protects osprey nest from Canada goose Updated: Mar-08-14 2:27 pm
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out Updated: Mar-07-14 4:46 pm
- Missoula ordered to pay $151K to residents Updated: Mar-07-14 10:47 am
- Missoula man may have been hit by train Updated: Mar-06-14 3:36 pm
- Firefighters credit public help after avalanche Updated: Mar-06-14 10:56 am
- Man pleads not guilty in bridge-jumping incident Updated: Mar-05-14 10:34 pm
- Families of avalanche victims grateful for support Updated: Mar-05-14 11:14 am
- SkyWest plane slides off runway in Montana Updated: Mar-04-14 2:53 pm
- Montana holds off Montana State, 53-50 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:23 pm
- Woman hurt in destructive Montana avalanche dies Updated: Mar-03-14 10:55 pm
- Artist motivated by mom's cancer diagnosis Updated: Mar-03-14 2:00 pm
- Jamar, Montana coast past Southern Utah 82-54 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:15 pm
- Rescuers find 2 skiers north of Missoula Updated: Mar-01-14 2:46 pm
- County attorney told to rebuild public trust Updated: Feb-27-14 2:08 pm
- Missoula sheriff's office faces another complaint Updated: Feb-26-14 10:49 pm
- Man charged with raping 13-year-old girl Updated: Feb-25-14 12:42 pm
- Tripp best linebacker in 20-yard shuttle Updated: Feb-25-14 11:16 am
- $800K gift largest in UM law school history Updated: Feb-24-14 6:48 pm
- Frontier announces nonstop Denver-Missoula service Updated: Feb-24-14 2:35 pm
- 9-year-old girl dies of crash injuries Updated: Feb-24-14 1:20 pm
- Group seeks to make it harder to substitute judges Updated: Feb-23-14 7:07 am
MISSOULA, Montana - A Lake County jailer has been suspended with pay after officers broke up an underage drinking party at his residence.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Bail was set at $1 million for a registered sex offender charged with assaulting and trying to rape his former girlfriend in Bozeman and escaping from police custody, leading to a search throughout the western U.S.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to three federal charges for taking millions of dollars in down payments from customers to build steel buildings and instead using the money for his personal benefit.
MISSOULA, Montana - For the sixth straight year, a firefighter from Missoula has won a stair-climbing competition in Seattle.
MISSOULA, Montana - Workers in Missoula have made a high-profile osprey nest atop a pole next to a baseball park goose-proof in an effort to avoid the kind of drama that developed last spring.
NEW YORK - An 8-year-old western Montana boy who spent about an hour buried in the snow after a deadly avalanche roared into his backyard says he tried to "lick and bite" his way out before becoming tired and falling asleep.
MISSOULA, Montana - The City of Missoula's decision to appeal a court order that it pay property owners about $157,000 for illegally taking private land to widen a road has increased the legal costs it has to reimburse to the plaintiffs to just over $180,000.
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula County officials say a transient whose body was found in a train yard in Missoula died from injuries consistent with being hit or dragged by a slow-moving train.
MISSOULA, Montana - In the midst of chaos, humanity reigned in the lower Rattlesnake Valley last Friday.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Missoula man has pleaded not guilty to a charge of negligent endangerment after prosecutors say he jumped off a bridge over the Clark Fork River and landed on another man, causing serious injuries.
MISSOULA, Montana - The families of Missoula's avalanche victims and the county sheriff say they're grateful for the community's continuing support after last week's snow slide that buried three people and led to the death of one woman.
MISSOULA, Montana - A SkyWest Airlines flight has reached its destination in Salt Lake City after sliding off the main runway at Montana's Missoula International Airport, as freezing rain was reported in the area.
MISSOULA, Montana - Michael Weisner scored 11 points and hit a late 3-pointer to help Montana earn its eighth-straight victory over Montana State, 53-50 on Monday night.
MISSOULA, Montana - A woman who was rescued about three hours after her Missoula home was destroyed by an avalanche has died.
MISSOULA, Montana - To understand the art hanging on the walls of The Loft of Missoula - its colorful abstraction and whimsical play - one must first understand the artist, and with the artist, her mother's story.
MISSOULA, Montana - Kareem Jamar scored 25 points, hauled in 10 rebounds and dished out seven assists, helping Montana thwart Southern Utah 82-54 on Saturday night.
MISSOULA, Montana - Two skiers who spent a night lost north of Missoula have been rescued.
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula County commissioners told County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg he needs to work to rebuild the public's trust in his office after a U.S. Department of Justice report said its investigators found an "institutionalized indifference to crimes of sexual violence" in the office.
MISSOULA, Montana - Another human rights complaint has been filed against the Missoula County Sheriff's Office, this one by a deputy who says supervisors badgered her for details of her private life
MISSOULA, Montana - A former Missoula man is jailed on $100,000 bail after being charged with raping a 13-year-old girl in August 2012.
MISSOULA, Montana - Former University of Montana linebacker Jordan Tripp worked out for scouts at the NFL Combine, finishing in the top 10 in five of the six drills.
MISSOULA, Montana - The University of Montana's School of Law has received an $800,000 donation - the largest in its history - to help pay tuition for law students who earned their bachelor's degree from Montana State University.
MISSOULA, Montana - Frontier Airlines says it will offer direct flights between Denver and Missoula beginning June 13.
MISSOULA, Montana - Authorities say a 9-year-old girl died at a Missoula hospital a day after suffering serious injuries in a head-on collision south of Lolo.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Judges Association wants to make it more difficult for people with cases before district courts to substitute one judge for another simply by filing a statement that they believe the judge would not be fair or impartial.