- Idaho aquarium fined in Fla. wildlife case Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- 5 mos. prison for Mich. man in Fla. wildlife case Updated: Apr-15-14 5:54 pm
- Daytona Beach murder suspect found dead Updated: Apr-14-14 6:05 am
- Underwater combat school in Keys marks 50 years Updated: Apr-13-14 1:10 pm
- Vandenberg exceeds expectations for coral growth Updated: Apr-13-14 3:07 am
- Family of man who died in custody sues Key West Updated: Apr-12-14 11:37 pm
- Florida Keys includes shipwrecks, diving museums Updated: Apr-02-14 12:08 pm
- 4 Keys fishing bridges closed for safety reasons Updated: Mar-31-14 6:31 am
KEY WEST, Florida - A South Florida federal judge has imposed fines and three years of probation on Idaho Aquarium in an illegal wildlife trafficking case.
KEY WEST, Florida - A Michigan man has been sentenced to five months in prison for his role in a South Florida wildlife trafficking operation that included the poaching of baby alligators.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Authorities say a suspect in the stabbing death of a Daytona Beach woman was found dead in Key West.
KEY WEST, Florida - An underwater combat training school in Key West is marking its 50th anniversary.
KEY WEST, Florida - Five years after being sunk in the waters off Key West, a former military ship is exceeding expectations for promoting coral growth.
KEY WEST, Florida - The family of a Michigan man who died at a hospital while in police custody has sued the city of Key West in federal court, claiming excessive force killed the unarmed man and that officers conspired to cover up the death.
KEY WEST, Florida - From the treasures of a 1622 shipwreck to 4,000 years of diving history, more than a dozen museums are spread across the more than 100 miles (160 kilometers) of islands that make up the Florida Keys. Besides the water and sky views on either side of the toll-free Overseas Highway, the scenic drive south from Miami to Key West (about three hours) also includes plenty of opportunities to take in the island chain's rich history. Sites include a Civil War fort, a World War II plane, an exhibit about playwright Tennessee Williams and the home of writer Ernest Hemingway.
KEY WEST, Florida - State officials have closed four pedestrian bridges in the Florida Keys because of safety concerns.