- Officer responding to 911 call charged with rape Updated: Mar-07-14 6:31 pm
- Judge: Gay marriage trial ruling within 2 weeks Updated: Mar-07-14 4:16 pm
- Shinola donates clocks for display in Detroit Updated: Mar-07-14 12:54 pm
- Fire destroys another Heidelberg house in Detroit Updated: Mar-07-14 11:28 am
- Samurai exhibition opens Sunday at Detroit museum Updated: Mar-07-14 4:06 am
- Avalanche beat Red Wings 3-2 in overtime Updated: Mar-07-14 12:06 am
- Red Wings retire Nicklas Lidstrom's No. 5 jersey Updated: Mar-06-14 9:32 pm
- Books among items at Elmore Leonard estate sale Updated: Mar-06-14 9:22 pm
- Fire chief says Detroit apartment blaze was arson Updated: Mar-06-14 9:22 pm
- Detroit police: Owner fatally shoots burglar, 17 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:19 pm
- Annual Insane Clown Posse festival will be in Ohio Updated: Mar-06-14 7:49 pm
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home Updated: Mar-06-14 5:02 pm
- Millions to be spent at Detroit courthouse Updated: Mar-06-14 4:40 pm
- Michigan social entrepreneurship contest opens Updated: Mar-06-14 4:05 pm
- $300K coming for trees on Belle Isle, across city Updated: Mar-06-14 10:55 am
- Wings owner won't be at Lidstrom jersey retirement Updated: Mar-06-14 8:47 am
- Dog rescued by US Coast Guard reunited with owners Updated: Mar-06-14 8:22 am
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls past Pistons 105-94 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:08 pm
- NHL teams make a flurry of deals before deadline Updated: Mar-05-14 10:22 pm
- Congress members seek US probe of petcoke safety Updated: Mar-05-14 9:07 pm
- Predators trade F David Legwand to Red Wings Updated: Mar-05-14 7:26 pm
- 3 men arrested in Detroit security guard's slaying Updated: Mar-05-14 6:09 pm
- Duggan hopes House stays firm on scrap metal bill Updated: Mar-05-14 5:20 pm
- Dispute delays redevelopment of Packard plant Updated: Mar-05-14 1:08 pm
- Authorities: Worker dies after being crushed Updated: Mar-05-14 12:06 pm
DETROIT - A Detroit police officer is accused of raping a woman who had called 911 to report being assaulted by her boyfriend.
DETROIT - A federal judge said he expects to make a decision within two weeks of Friday's closing arguments in a challenge to Michigan's ban on same-sex marriage.
DETROIT - A company that makes handcrafted wristwatches in Detroit is donating four clocks for display in the city.
DETROIT - A house covered in stuffed animals and dolls that was a key part of the Heidelberg Project in Detroit became the latest casualty Friday in a 10-month string of suspicious fires that has devastated much of the long-running interactive outdoor art installation.
DETROIT - An exhibition devoted to the samurai of Japan will open Sunday at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
DETROIT - Nathan MacKinnon had the puck in the final minute of overtime and each of the four opposing skaters stood passively and stared at the phenom.
DETROIT - Nicklas Lidstrom was the last person to speak at his Detroit Red Wings jersey-retirement ceremony.
BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Fans of Elmore Leonard were among those Thursday who browsed books, furnishings and other contents during an estate sale at the late author's suburban Detroit home.
DETROIT - A fire that destroyed a Detroit apartment building and forced some adults and children to leap from second- and third-floor windows was intentionally set, a city arson official said Thursday.
DETROIT - Detroit police say a man found two people trying to break into his house and fatally shot one of them, a 17-year-old boy.
DETROIT - An annual festival headlined by the rap-metal group Insane Clown Posse will be held in Ohio this year.
PONTIAC, Michigan - The body of a woman whom neighbors say they last saw several years ago was found in a sport utility vehicle parked in the garage of a foreclosed home northwest of Detroit.
DETROIT - The government could spend as much as $130 million to upgrade the 80-year-old federal courthouse in downtown Detroit.
DETROIT - People and groups looking for ways to make Michigan a better place to live can apply for $60,000 in prizes to make their dreams come true under the Michigan Social Entrepreneurship Challenge.
DETROIT - Detroit will see $300,000 from the U.S. Forest Service to help deal with dangerous trees on Belle Isle and across the city.
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A dog missing since last month that was rescued several miles from land on the ice of Lake St. Clair by a U.S. Coast Guard crew has been reunited with his owners.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Chicago Bulls didn't get a great night from their starters Wednesday. Their backups made sure they didn't need one.
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
WYANDOTTE, Michigan - U.S. Reps. Gary Peters of Michigan and Mike Quigley of Illinois have requested a federal investigation to find "best practices for transporting and storing petroleum coke" and to study its effects on human health.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - David Poile remembers only too well not getting anything out of Ryan Suter in 2012 when the Nashville general manager couldn't sign the defenseman to a new contract.
DETROIT - Detroit police say they've arrested three men in the fatal shooting of a security guard who intervened during a carjacking outside a CVS pharmacy.
LANSING, Michigan - Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan is urging the Michigan House to "hang firm" and not accept Senate changes to legislation to restrict sales of stolen scrap metal.
DETROIT - The owner of Detroit's blighted Packard car plant complex says his redevelopment efforts have been delayed by a dispute with an ex-owner.
SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a 23-year-old man has died after accidentally being crushed by a machine at an auto parts supplier in suburban Detroit.