- Detroit's water drains away from ravaged pipes Updated: Dec-11-13 1:40 am
- GM CEO known for approachability, effectiveness Updated: Dec-11-13 12:11 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 121-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Yzerman to play in Winter Classic alumni game Updated: Dec-10-13 9:06 pm
- Dad, 23, charged with murder in death of baby girl Updated: Dec-10-13 8:59 pm
- 40 groups to help state, Detroit rehab Belle Isle Updated: Dec-10-13 8:04 pm
- GM executive to be 1st woman to head major car co. Updated: Dec-10-13 7:21 pm
- Mich. to move more bad schools to state district Updated: Dec-10-13 5:35 pm
- GM wins ruling over $450M retiree health dispute Updated: Dec-10-13 5:05 pm
- Kwame Kilpatrick on the hook for $4.5M restitution Updated: Dec-10-13 4:31 pm
- GM's Detroit headquarters goes landfill-free Updated: Dec-10-13 3:53 pm
- Judge may allow laptop for Mich. slaying suspect Updated: Dec-10-13 2:42 pm
- Dad charged in fire deaths of 2 kids alone at home Updated: Dec-10-13 1:01 pm
- Township board asks governor to remove official Updated: Dec-10-13 11:55 am
- Kronk Gym Foundation plans to open rec center Updated: Dec-09-13 9:50 pm
- Company offering Wright brothers watch and bicycle Updated: Dec-09-13 9:05 pm
- State Sen. Bert Johnson running for US House seat Updated: Dec-09-13 6:31 pm
- Government sells remaining stake in GM Updated: Dec-09-13 6:22 pm
- Lions slipping with 3 losses in 4-game stretch Updated: Dec-09-13 5:34 pm
- Another house burns at Detroit Heidelberg Project Updated: Dec-09-13 3:46 pm
- Police: Woman apparently beaten to death at home Updated: Dec-09-13 2:18 pm
- Guitar-playing bankruptcy judge tuned in to people Updated: Dec-09-13 12:12 pm
- Shipwreck hunter reports find of ship lost in 1861 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:06 am
- Bowling Green, Pitt to play in Pizza Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- James scores 24, Heat rout Pistons 110-95 Updated: Dec-08-13 9:42 pm
DETROIT - Torrents of water spew from broken pipes in Detroit's Crosman School, cascading down stairs before pooling on the warped tile of what was once a basketball court.
DETROIT - Kettering University President Robert McMahan was traveling in China a few months ago when he bumped into one of the university's board members at an airport in Shanghai.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are building their franchise around a talented frontcourt.
TAYLOR, Michigan - A 23-year-old suburban Detroit man has been charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of his 6-week-old daughter.
DETROIT - Michigan and Detroit officials say at least 40 groups have pledged support for the rehabilitation of Belle Isle, a Detroit River island park that is becoming part of the state parks system.
DETROIT - Mary Barra has spent the past three years as General Motors' product chief, making cars that drive better, last longer and look good in showrooms.
LANSING, Michigan - The state school superintendent said Tuesday he will direct more of Michigan's worst public schools into a state improvement district as early as January, while critics questioned whether the move is legal without the Legislature's blessing.
DETROIT - A judge says General Motors has no legal obligation to make a $450 million payment for medical benefits for certain blue-collar retirees.
DETROIT - Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick must pay $4.5 million to the water department, a conservative estimate of the profits enjoyed by a contractor who got excavation work through corruption at city hall, a judge ruled Tuesday.
DETROIT - General Motors Co.'s downtown Detroit headquarters complex now recycles, reuses or converts all its daily waste to energy, with efforts at the Renaissance Center keeping 5 million pounds of trash annually from landfills, the automaker announced Tuesday.
DETROIT - A judge said Tuesday that she will consider whether a suburban Detroit man charged in the strangulation of his wife should be allowed to use a laptop computer in jail to review legal documents.
DETROIT - The father of boys ages 1 and 4 who died in a Detroit house fire has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and child abuse.
WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A township board in suburban Detroit plans to ask Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder to remove the community's elected treasurer from office.
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - The Kronk Gym Foundation has announced plans to open a recreational facility in Detroit to honor the late Emanuel Steward.
DEARBORN, Michigan - Shinola will begin offering a limited-edition Wright brothers wristwatch and bicycle for sale online as well as at its stores in Detroit and New York starting on Tuesday.
DETROIT - The U.S. government ended up losing $10.5 billion on the General Motors bailout, but it says the alternative would have been far worse.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions slipped and slid plenty in the snow at Philadelphia. Maybe it was fitting.
DETROIT - Another structure that is part of Detroit's Heidelberg Project outdoor art installation has been destroyed by what officials said was a suspicious fire.
WARREN, Michigan - Police in suburban Detroit say the body of a 25-year-old woman who apparently was beaten to death has been found in the home she was renting.
DETROIT - Much of what you need to know about Judge Steven Rhodes, friends and former colleagues say, can be gleaned from a handful of hours amid the hundreds he's logged overseeing the largest public bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.
HARRISVILLE, Michigan - A veteran Great Lakes shipwreck hunter said he and his crew have found the wreck of a wooden steamer that sank in 1861 in Lake Huron.
After one of the biggest wins in school history in Detroit, Bowling Green is headed back to Ford Field.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James and Miami breezed through one big rematch.