- Workers repainting balloon-shaped water tower along I-80 Updated: Jul-26-15 12:25 pm
YORK, Nebraska - Sharp-eyed motorists driving along Interstate 80 in eastern Nebraska might notice a new feature of York's well-known water tower: workers repainting the balloon-shaped structure.
- Nebraska Court of Appeals upholds man's homicide sentence Updated: Jul-21-15 11:49 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Court of Appeals says the five- to 10-year prison sentence of a York man for a fatal crash that killed an Aurora teacher was not too lenient.
- York officials considering $7.35M contract for ball fields Updated: Jul-16-15 12:38 pm
YORK, Nebraska - The York City Council is considering a $7.35 million contract with a Lincoln firm to build a ball field complex.
- Woman who testified home was drug temple is sentenced Updated: Jul-14-15 5:17 pm
YORK, Nebraska - A Nebraska judge has sentenced a woman to prison for distributing marijuana and prescription drugs at her home, a place she called a temple for religious drug use.
- Abandoned status sought for tiny Zion Cemetery Updated: Jul-10-15 6:05 pm
ARBORVILLE, Nebraska - Director Nancy Beach of the York County Historical Society wants county commissioners to declare the tiny Zion Cemetery abandoned so it can be cleared of thick weeds, grass and debris.
- Nebraska man takes on repairs at Cashler Cemetery Updated: Jun-28-15 11:32 am
WACO, Nebraska - The Cashler Cemetery is very quiet.