- Nebraska woman who testified home was drug temple convicted Updated: May-21-15 11:17 am
YORK, Nebraska - A Nebraska woman who testified that her home was a temple for religious use of marijuana has been convicted of four drug charges.
- Does NYC mayor, now a national figure, risk trouble at home? Updated: May-10-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio's political vision - and his political travels - have increasingly reached far beyond the borders of New York City.
- Man and wife face joint trial, accused of construction scam Updated: Apr-29-15 1:34 pm
YORK, Nebraska - A married couple is charged with bilking a Nebraska farmer out of about $40,000, and prosecutors say it's not the only scam the two have pulled off.
- Ex-York prison worker sentenced for having sex with inmate Updated: Apr-28-15 7:19 am
YORK, Nebraska - A former worker at the state women's prison in York has been sentenced for having a sexual relationship with an inmate there.
- Judge again considering delay in killer's resentencing Updated: Apr-25-15 7:14 pm
YORK, Nebraska - A southeastern Nebraska judge is again contemplating when to schedule the resentencing of a man convicted of killing his 12-year-old sister when he was 14.
- Coyote in York County tests positive for rabies Updated: Apr-23-15 11:49 am
YORKTOWN, Virginia - Residents of an area of York County are being notified that a coyote has tested positive for rabies.