- PA: Snowmobile crash kills man, 21, in York County Updated: Apr-06-14 12:10 pm
- York College plans new performing arts center Updated: Apr-05-14 7:21 pm
- Judge sends Nebraska firefighter's lawsuit to jury Updated: Apr-01-14 3:13 pm
- Retired barber still busy cutting hair at VA shop Updated: Mar-29-14 11:38 am
- McCool Junction educator named top rural teacher Updated: Mar-29-14 11:38 am
- Nebraska woman makes deal in perjury case Updated: Mar-28-14 12:37 pm
- York woman gets probation for checks forgery Updated: Mar-27-14 9:04 am
RED LION, Pennsylvania - A 21-year-old man has died after crashing a snowmobile into a tree in York County.
YORK, Nebraska - York College has announced plans to construct a $3.5 million performing arts center on its southeast Nebraska campus.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A jury will hear the discrimination lawsuit of a former York firefighter and paramedic who was fired after breaking her foot.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gray hair floats to the floor, and flecks fly onto Bob Taylor's black pants as he carefully runs his clippers along Perry Reichlinger's 93-year-old head.
MCCOOL JUNCTION, Nebraska - "My opinion basically is - Mrs. Nickels is the best teacher in the world," said Aja Jones, a fourth grader at McCool Junction Public School.
YORK, Nebraska - A Milford woman has made a plea deal and been convicted in a perjury case.
YORK, Nebraska - A 27-year-old York woman has been given two years of probation in a check fraud case.