- Staples sales dip as stores close ahead of merger attempt Updated: May-20-15 9:05 am
NEW YORK - Staples suffered a 36 percent decline in first-quarter earnings as businesses increasingly go digital, a shift that has compelled its attempted merger with Office Depot.
- TJX tops Street 1Q forecasts Updated: May-19-15 10:07 am
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - The TJX Cos. (TJX) on Tuesday reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $474.6 million.
- Man charged in Virgin Islands killings fighting extradition Updated: May-14-15 2:40 pm
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man accused of fatally stabbing his adoptive parents during a family vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands is fighting extradition to the three-island Caribbean territory.
- Irish nanny charged in baby's death released after 2 years Updated: May-05-15 5:29 pm
WOBURN, Massachusetts - An Irish nanny charged with killing a 1-year-old Massachusetts girl in her care more than two years ago was released on bail Tuesday while authorities review medical evidence.
- Gov. Baker: Police body cameras raise privacy concerns Updated: May-05-15 6:55 am
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Gov. Charlie Baker remains unsold on the idea of body cameras for police in Massachusetts.