- Gov. Patrick to open Yawkey Commuter Rail Station Updated: Mar-08-14 10:40 am
- Staples to shutter 225 stores as sales move online Updated: Mar-06-14 7:58 am
- Police: Ashland carjacking victim fights back Updated: Mar-05-14 9:23 am
- Mass.-based Cumberland Farms to sell 27 stores Updated: Mar-04-14 11:57 am
- Mass. man arraigned in alleged Bulger victim death Updated: Feb-26-14 8:05 pm
- Wayland woman caught breaking into ice cream plant Updated: Feb-25-14 8:40 am
- Mass. health officials point to 2 cases of measles Updated: Feb-24-14 6:57 pm
- Ashland officer denies destroying drug evidence Updated: Feb-21-14 7:13 am
- 3 cows die when barn at Mass. farm collapses Updated: Feb-19-14 12:02 pm
- Framingham State student charged with assault Updated: Feb-19-14 8:22 am
- Mass. slaying suspect caught in Philadelphia Updated: Feb-07-14 11:56 am
- Mass. woman charged after racking up $980 cab fare Updated: Feb-07-14 6:49 am
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick is set to celebrate the opening of the renovated Yawkey Commuter Rail Station, a development that has paved the way to double service along the 44-mile line running from Worcester to Framingham.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Staples will close up to 225 stores in North America by the end of next year as it seeks to trim about $500 million in costs annually by 2015.
ASHLAND, Massachusetts - An Ashland man whose alleged carjacking attempt was thwarted by the intended victim and a Good Samaritan has been held without bail.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - The Massachusetts-based Cumberland Farms convenience store chain has reached an agreement to sell more than two dozen stores in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
WOBURN, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to murder in the July poisoning death of an alleged extortion victim of Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Police say a Wayland woman wasn't looking for a sweet treat when she broke into a closed ice cream factory over the weekend.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Department of Public Health has confirmed two cases of measles in the past week in residents living in the Metrowest area.
WOBURN, Massachusetts - An Ashland police sergeant has pleaded not guilty to charges of destroying drug evidence and intimidating the officer who reported it.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Officials say three cows were killed and several others were injured when the roof of their barn at a Framingham farm collapsed apparently under the weight of snow.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Framingham State University student has pleaded not guilty to allegations that he assaulted his girlfriend and held her against her will in his dorm room.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A man suspected of pulling the trigger in a November drug-related slaying in Massachusetts was captured in Philadelphia, law enforcement authorities said Friday.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts woman who took a cab from New York City to her home outside Boston was arrested after she couldn't pay the nearly $1,000 fare.