- Obama's Kenyan-born uncle allowed to remain in US Updated: Dec-03-13 8:44 pm
- Heart studies in Miss., Mass. to join forces Updated: Nov-27-13 3:15 pm
- Mass. trooper involved in Revere crash suspended Updated: Nov-27-13 7:40 am
- Man found dead in car in Framingham Updated: Nov-21-13 11:05 am
- Staples posts 3Q profit despite restructuring Updated: Nov-20-13 7:52 am
- TJX 3Q results top Street on strength at stores Updated: Nov-19-13 9:33 am
- 2 die in separate Mass. accidents Updated: Nov-08-13 4:16 pm
BOSTON - President Barack Obama's Kenyan-born uncle, who ignored a deportation order more than two decades ago, on Tuesday was granted permission to stay in the United States.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Heart studies in Massachusetts and Mississippi are teaming up to better understand why people respond differently to treatments for cardiovascular disease.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A state trooper charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol after allegedly striking an on-duty trooper's cruiser during a traffic stop has been suspended without pay.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Framingham police are looking for a person who was said to be wearing a Halloween-type mask when they shot and killed a man sitting in a car outside an apartment complex.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Staples Inc. reported a profit of $135.2 million for its third quarter, a year after the office supply company said heavy restructuring expenses led to a loss.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - TJX said Tuesday that its fiscal third-quarter net income climbed 35 percent as sales improved at its stores in the U.S. and internationally.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - State police are investigating a pair of early morning fatal accidents.