- Suspect found guilty in 4 Omaha shooting deaths Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine Updated: Apr-16-14 2:45 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Derrin Hansen signs a 4-year contract Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Cool, wet spring may ease western Plains drought Updated: Apr-16-14 12:29 pm
- Homestead monument plans prairie burn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:28 pm
- 18-year-old's body found in southwest Nebraska Updated: Apr-16-14 12:01 pm
- Nebraska judge upheld on hate crime case dismissal Updated: Apr-16-14 11:55 am
- Nebraska land valuations rise 12.45 pct in year Updated: Apr-16-14 11:16 am
- Sidney woman gets probation for theft Updated: Apr-16-14 7:58 am
- Boy facing Neb. murder charge to get mental tests Updated: Apr-16-14 6:50 am
- Creighton signs Boston U. guard Maurice Watson Jr. Updated: Apr-15-14 7:41 pm
- Seniors and students share prom in Hastings Updated: Apr-15-14 3:04 pm
- Lawyer: Man had right to hand out religious fliers Updated: Apr-15-14 3:02 pm
- Columbus man convicted of murder, other crimes Updated: Apr-15-14 2:13 pm
- Grand Island attorney named to judgeship Updated: Apr-15-14 1:32 pm
- Neb games vs. Miami, Mich. St. set for 7 p.m. CT Updated: Apr-15-14 1:12 pm
- Driver dies after south-central Nebraska collision Updated: Apr-15-14 9:04 am
- Man fatally shot at Omaha park near high school Updated: Apr-15-14 8:19 am
- Nebraskan gets 25 years in Iowa child sex case Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- Judge OKs $2M settlement in Neb. prison van crash Updated: Apr-15-14 6:04 am
- Lancaster County leader cited for DUI Updated: Apr-14-14 7:14 pm
- Neb. officials: 2 men tried to take TVs from hotel Updated: Apr-14-14 6:44 pm
- Unruly man charged after jet diverts to Nebraska Updated: Apr-14-14 4:31 pm
- Nebraska technology firm to relocate to Missouri Updated: Apr-14-14 3:41 pm
- Nebraska governor urges volunteering next week Updated: Apr-14-14 1:42 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska man described by one prison psychiatrist as a "psychopath" and "one of the most dangerous people" the doctor had ever evaluated was found guilty Wednesday of four counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of four Omaha people last summer.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska-Omaha men's basketball coach Derrin Hansen has signed a new contract that will keep him at the school through the 2017-18 season.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A spring forecast of above-average rainfall in parts of the Plains region is raising hopes for a break in drought conditions plaguing much of the area.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Homestead National Monument of America will conduct a prescribed burn on more than 60 acres of its restored tallgrass prairie in southeast Nebraska.
TRENTON, Nebraska - Authorities are investigating the death of a missing 18-year-old man whose body was found in southwest Nebraska.
GERING, Nebraska - Scotts Bluff County's top prosecutor says he hasn't decided yet whether to keep appealing the dismissal of a hate crime case.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bigger tax bills could follow higher land valuations in Nebraska, to the chagrin of property-rich farmers and ranchers, authorities say.
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A Sidney woman accused of stealing from the Sidney Federation Wrestling Club has been given 18 months of probation.
GERING, Nebraska - A mental health evaluation has been scheduled for a 15-year-old Wyoming boy charged with killing a Nebraska jail guard.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Boston University point guard Maurice Watson Jr. is transferring to Creighton.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - Senior citizens and students far junior in age and dance experience got to share the dance floor at a special prom in Hastings.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska civil liberties group is representing a Lincoln man arrested by police last month for handing out religious pamphlets outside Lincoln's Pinnacle Bank Arena.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Nebraska man on Tuesday was found guilty of murder, the third person to be convicted in the slaying of a 51-year-old Columbus resident during a botched robbery.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A former Hall County prosecutor has been named to fill an open district court judgeship in eastern Nebraska's 5th Judicial District.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's football games against Miami and Michigan State will be televised in prime time on the ESPN family of networks.
AXTELL, Nebraska - An 86-year-old Holdrege man has died after a collision in south-central Nebraska's Kearney County.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say an 18-year-old has been fatally shot at a park across a street from Omaha's Benson High School.
GLENWOOD, Iowa - A Nebraska man has been given 25 years in prison for sexually abusing girls ages 7 and 8 in western Iowa.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A judge has given final approval to a $2 million state settlement with the family of a Lincoln woman who was struck and killed by a state prison van driven by an inmate.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lancaster County Board member says he is sorry for driving under the influence.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities in eastern Nebraska say two men tried to steal more than a dozen televisions from a hotel under construction.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man removed from a California-bound Southwest Airlines aircraft after he allegedly tried to open a door during flight was charged Monday with interfering with the crew.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Nebraska-based information technology firm plans to move its headquarter to Kansas City with the aid of some government incentives.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gov. Dave Heineman is encouraging all Nebraskans to volunteer next week.