- Minnesota holds off Nebraska-Omaha 93-90 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Joey King scored 18 points and Bakary Konate added 14 with 10 rebounds and Minnesota held off Nebraska-Omaha 93-90 on Friday.
- Authorities discover body near busy intersection in Omaha Updated: Nov-27-15 2:15 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say they have discovered a body near a busy intersection in Omaha.
- Village leader quits after arrest on child enticement charge Updated: Nov-27-15 11:50 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The chairman of the Amherst Village Board has resigned following his arrest in Lancaster County on a charge of child enticement.
- Lincoln couple turn some extra cash into holiday help Updated: Nov-27-15 11:08 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Two years ago Kellan Weber and her husband found themselves with some extra cash at Thanksgiving.
- Church volunteers sending canned turkey around world Updated: Nov-27-15 10:55 am
HENDERSON, Nebraska - More than 100 volunteers in the eastern Nebraska community of Henderson have filled 15,000 tins with cooked ground turkey to help feed the hungry around world.
- Nebraska teen died in Panhandle collision, patrol says Updated: Nov-27-15 8:54 am
GORDON, Nebraska - A 16-year-old boy has been killed in a collision at a Nebraska Panhandle highway intersection.
- Icy weather expected in Nebraska, Iowa on Thanksgiving Day Updated: Nov-26-15 1:15 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Weather officials who are monitoring freezing rain in parts of Nebraska and Iowa on Thanksgiving Day are warning drivers to be extra careful.
- Ruled competent for trial, man takes deal in stabbing case Updated: Nov-26-15 1:03 pm
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - A Schuyler man ruled competent for trial has taken a plea deal and been convicted of attempted murder for stabbing a woman.
- Authorities: Ex-lawmaker Howard Lamb died after collision Updated: Nov-26-15 12:19 pm
BROKEN BOW, Nebraska - Authorities say a former state senator has died after his pickup collided with a semitrailer near Broken Bow in central Nebraska.
- Minden celebrating 100th anniversary of Christmas lights Updated: Nov-26-15 11:50 am
MINDEN, Nebraska - Minden will begin its monthlong celebration of its Christmas lights when switches are flipped at dusk Friday.
- Scottsbluff man accused of abusing infant son Updated: Nov-26-15 10:10 am
SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska - A Scottsbluff man whose infant son has been hospitalized is charged with intentional child abuse
- Lincoln man's magazine gives inmates an outlet Updated: Nov-26-15 9:00 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tommy Redd has never served a prison sentence, but he has seen the effect of prison sentences on inmates through their art and writings.
- Man suspected of firing shots during chase still sought Updated: Nov-26-15 7:39 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Authorities are still searching for a man who may have fired his weapon at a pursuing officer in Grand Island.
- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- Northeast Nebraska man gets prison for cattle theft Updated: Nov-25-15 5:26 pm
CENTER, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska man has been sentenced to five to eight years in prison for stealing cattle from a feedlot.
- Man arrested in burglary investigation in western Nebraska Updated: Nov-25-15 5:12 pm
OGALLALA, Nebraska - A man has been arrested in connection to a burglary investigation in western Nebraska.
- 16-year-old boy accused of recording inside girls restroom Updated: Nov-25-15 4:11 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a 16-year-old boy has been accused of recording inside a girls restroom at a high school.
- Lincoln students to get wider Internet access at libraries Updated: Nov-25-15 12:31 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Lincoln Board of Education has approved an agreement with Lincoln City Libraries to connect two broadband networks so that students can go to any library to do research, write papers and do their homework using the school district's network.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold at Kearney store Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says a Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million has been sold at a Kearney store.
- Nebraska State Fair shows growth since Grand Island move Updated: Nov-25-15 12:18 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Officials say the Nebraska State Fair has seen success and growth since the event moved to Grand Island.
- Urban farmers find that success leads to eviction Updated: Nov-25-15 11:17 am
OMAHA, Nebraska -
- No charges after assault allegation tied to Huskers' home Updated: Nov-25-15 11:03 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they decided not to charge anyone following an alleged rape at the home of Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong and receiver Jordan Westerkamp earlier this month.
- Icy weather forecast for southeast Nebraska, southwest Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 9:11 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The National Weather Service says dangerous traveling conditions are likely to develop over southeast Nebraska and southwest Iowa on Thanksgiving Day.
- Man sentenced for attempted arson at Lincoln apartments Updated: Nov-25-15 8:09 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 37-year-old man has been given jail time and probation for assaulting another inmate and for attempting to set fire to a Lincoln apartment complex.
- Omaha police officer found not guilty of domestic assault Updated: Nov-25-15 7:07 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha police officer has been found not guilty of domestic assault.