- York groundwater sites proposed for Superfund list Updated: Dec-12-13 11:56 am
- List of nominees for 71st Golden Globe Awards Updated: Dec-12-13 10:31 am
- Neb., Mass. tickets match $122M jackpot's numbers Updated: Dec-12-13 10:20 am
- Lancaster County drops child prostitution case Updated: Dec-12-13 9:35 am
- Trial set for Kearney man accused of shaking baby Updated: Dec-12-13 6:40 am
- Omaha woman gets 33 months in prostitution case Updated: Dec-12-13 6:16 am
- Neb. State Patrol to conduct holiday enforcement Updated: Dec-12-13 5:07 am
- Nearly 2K in Neb. have selected marketplace plan Updated: Dec-11-13 8:20 pm
- Owner of dog in Omaha cited for animal cruelty Updated: Dec-11-13 5:48 pm
- Neb. man accused of lying on Air Force application Updated: Dec-11-13 5:38 pm
- Neb. governor makes new appointment to Legislature Updated: Dec-11-13 4:15 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 2:41 pm
- Omaha man, 34, dies 1 day after being shot Updated: Dec-11-13 2:06 pm
- University of Nebraska buys home for NU President Updated: Dec-11-13 2:05 pm
- Nebraskan makes plea deal in dog death case Updated: Dec-11-13 1:32 pm
- Nebraska attorney general diagnosed with cancer Updated: Dec-11-13 1:17 pm
- Gering, Minatare go to court over 911 services Updated: Dec-11-13 12:26 pm
- Lincoln pair await hospital release of 4 babies Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 am
- Former Lincoln YWCA leader convicted of theft Updated: Dec-11-13 8:29 am
- Lincoln voters to decide on $153M bond measure Updated: Dec-11-13 8:05 am
- Man dies at hospital after fire at Hebron home Updated: Dec-11-13 7:11 am
- Schools in Nebraska, Iowa win $25,000 grants Updated: Dec-11-13 5:32 am
- Volunteers raise $175K for Chadron State College Updated: Dec-11-13 5:06 am
- 4 finalists named for Neb. education commissioner Updated: Dec-11-13 5:05 am
- Nebraska-Omaha defeats CSU Bakersfield 93-88 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
YORK, Nebraska - The Environmental Protection Agency said it plans to add two sites in York where industrial solvents have contaminated the groundwater to the Superfund National Priorities List.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Nominees for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, California, by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association:
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lottery ticket holders in Nebraska and Massachusetts will be sharing an estimated $122 million Powerball jackpot.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lancaster County has decided not to prosecute a woman accused of prostituting her daughters
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A January trial has been scheduled for a Kearney man accused of severely shaking his girlfriend's infant daughter.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha woman accused of using spas as fronts for prostitution has been sentenced to 33 months in prison.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol will begin its holiday enforcement efforts later this week as part of a nationwide campaign designed to raise awareness of the dangers of drinking and driving.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nearly 2,000 Nebraskans have signed up for a health care plan out of nearly 23,000 who applied through the new federal marketplace, officials said Wednesday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The owner of a dog in Omaha has been cited for animal cruelty for allegedly leaving the dog outside in freezing weather.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 30-year-old La Vista man faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of three federal charges accusing him of lying on an application for security clearance with the U.S. Air Force, as well as misuse of his Social Security number.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gov. Dave Heineman appointed a retired U.S. Air Force colonel to an open seat in the Nebraska Legislature on Wednesday, days after his first pick withdrew amid questions about his nonpayment of campaign finance fines.
Williston Herald, Williston, Dec. 7, 2013
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha police are investigating a shooting that killed a 34-year-old man.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska has purchased a $750,000 home in Lincoln for NU's president to use, the University of Nebraska Foundation said Wednesday.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A 26-year-old St. Paul man accused of using a hammer to kill a puppy has made a plea deal that resolves several cases against him.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning disclosed Wednesday that he has been diagnosed with colon cancer, but he said he was optimistic that a surgery scheduled for Thursday would remove the cancer.
GERING, Nebraska - Gering and Minatare have gone to court to ensure Scotts Bluff County won't stop providing them with emergency dispatch services.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln couple are eagerly awaiting the release of their four babies from a local hospital.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The former director of the Lincoln YWCA is scheduled to be sentenced in February on another theft conviction.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Lincoln school board has scheduled a Feb. 11 special election on a $153 million bond measure.
HEBRON, Nebraska - Authorities say a 61-year-old man has died after firefighters found him unresponsive inside his burning house in southeast Nebraska.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Four schools in Iowa and Nebraska will receive $25,000 grants from U.S. Cellular because they won an online contest.
CHADRON, Nebraska - Volunteers have raised more than $175,000 for Chadron State College as part of an annual fundraiser.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Board of Education is expected to name a new state education commissioner this week to replace Roger Breed, who retired last summer.
OMAHA, Nebraska - CJ Carter scored 20 points and John Karhoff added 18 to lead four in double figures as Nebraska-Omaha defeated Cal State Bakersfield 93-88 Tuesday night.