- Council Bluffs hires firm to oversee levee work Updated: Mar-11-14 3:07 pm
- Nebraska honor flights funding goal reached Updated: Mar-11-14 2:31 pm
- Neb-Omaha move to DI keeps track star out of NCAAs Updated: Mar-11-14 2:17 pm
- Funding bill for Neb. property tax credit advances Updated: Mar-11-14 1:25 pm
- Man who escaped gets more Nebraska prison time Updated: Mar-11-14 12:33 pm
- TD Ameritrade handled 501,000 trades a day in Feb. Updated: Mar-11-14 10:22 am
- Flood warning extended in eastern Nebraska Updated: Mar-11-14 8:47 am
- Hit list rattles central Neb. town, high school Updated: Mar-11-14 8:08 am
- Work on US 77 scheduled to resume in Nebraska Updated: Mar-11-14 5:05 am
- Tim Miles' popularity soaring among Nebraska fans Updated: Mar-10-14 10:38 pm
- Omaha man gets 2 years in fraud scheme Updated: Mar-10-14 7:20 pm
- Neb. senator sings to colleagues during debate Updated: Mar-10-14 6:24 pm
- Interim Omaha fire chief gets job permanently Updated: Mar-10-14 5:37 pm
- Prosecutor says Omaha man justified in shooting Updated: Mar-10-14 2:40 pm
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room Updated: Mar-10-14 2:10 pm
- Proposed e-cigs ban for Neb. minors sparks debate Updated: Mar-10-14 1:54 pm
- Philanthropy contest aimed at Fremont-area youths Updated: Mar-10-14 1:25 pm
- Madison man accused of threats at college Updated: Mar-10-14 9:43 am
- Driver fatally injured in central Nebraska crash Updated: Mar-10-14 6:59 am
- Entries sought for Nebraska Handwriting Contest Updated: Mar-10-14 6:15 am
- Speech to highlight shortcomings of US education Updated: Mar-10-14 6:14 am
- No. 9 Wisconsin loses 77-68 to surging Cornhuskers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:53 pm
- NCAA hopeful Nebraska beats No. 9 Wisconsin 77-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 11:15 pm
- Native Americans use dead eagles found in Nebraska Updated: Mar-09-14 7:46 pm
- Missing Nebraska teen returns to Omaha are Updated: Mar-09-14 7:38 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Council Bluffs has hired an engineering firm to oversee improvements to the city's levee system.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The fundraising goal has been reached to fly more Nebraska veterans of the Korean War to visit memorials and see other sights in Washington, D.C.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The best college pentathlete in the nation will be on the outside looking in when the NCAA indoor track and field championships are held this weekend in Albuquerque, New Mexico
LINCOLN, Nebraska - New funding for Nebraska property tax relief, water projects and state park renovations has cleared a key vote in the Legislature.
MCCOOK, Nebraska - A Wyoming man who escaped from Nebraska's Work Ethic Camp and remained loose for several weeks has been given more prison time.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Online brokerage TD Ameritrade handled an average of 501,000 trades a day in February, marking the first time that monthly figure has topped a half million.
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - The National Weather Service has extended a flood warning for the Platte River in eastern Nebraska.
BURWELL, Nebraska - A menacing letter sent to Burwell's city hall contains more than a dozen names of Burwell school administrators, teachers and students.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Work is scheduled to resume next week on U.S. Highway 77 from Nebraska Highway 112 to Beatrice.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Maybe Tim Miles really is a miracle worker.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha man has been sentenced to two years in prison for embezzling money from an AIDS support group.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - For Omaha Sen. Ernie Chambers, a bill about abandoned cemeteries was a perfect time to serenade the Nebraska Legislature in song.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The interim fire chief in Omaha has been named permanently to the post.
OMAHA, Nebraska - No charges will be filed against an Omaha homeowner who shot and killed a 19-year-old after he broke into the home.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police say an 18-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sneaked into her dressing room a day before her Omaha concert and left a note pleading her to meet him.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A proposal to ban minors from using e-cigarettes has sparked a debate in the Nebraska Legislature.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A new contest in Fremont is aimed at teaching children the value of giving back to their community.
NORFOLK, Nebraska - A 23-year-old Madison man has been accused of threatening three students at Northeast Community College in Norfolk.
COTESFIELD, Nebraska - Central Nebraska authorities say snow and ice may have been factors in a collision that fatally injured a St. Paul man.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Entries are being sought for the 24th annual Nebraska Handwriting Contest.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An expert will discuss the quality of America's educational system in a speech in Lincoln later this month.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan says he never understood the hubbub about his team being a possibility for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - The carcasses of dead bald and golden eagles found in Nebraska are collected and recycled, so Native Americans can use them for religious purposes.
BELLEVUE, Nebraska - A missing eastern Nebraska teenager has returned to the Omaha area, but didn't immediately return home to her family.