- Thomas, No. 10 Florida State women beat Duke 69-53 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:45 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 10 Florida State rode an anybody-can-step-up philosophy to a deep postseason run last year.
- Oregon's Horton is manager of USA Collegiate National Team Updated: Feb-11-16 3:23 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Oregon coach George Horton has been named manager of the 2016 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team.
- Biden seeks input for cancer 'moonshot' at Duke University Updated: Feb-10-16 7:25 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - With an ambitious funding request pending before Congress, Vice President Joe Biden sought Wednesday to fill out the White House's cancer "moonshot" with input from doctors and researchers at a hub for medical innovation.
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon Updated: Feb-09-16 12:28 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke says quarterback Thomas Sirk has ruptured his left Achilles tendon.
- Widow of Charleston church shooting victim speaking at Duke Updated: Feb-09-16 6:06 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - The widow of the Rev. Clementa Pinckney who was shot and killed at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, is speaking at a forum on faith and race at Duke University.
- No. 13 Louisville falls to Duke 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:26 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 13 Louisville can't win any tournaments this season. The best the Cardinals can do is finish atop the ACC standings.
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:10 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - All those losses last month might have taught Duke something important: How to win.
- NC A&T comes back to beat NC Central 67-63 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 6:52 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Ede Egharevba scored five of his 16 points in overtime to give North Carolina A&T a 67-63 come-from-behind win over North Carolina Central on Saturday.
- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- With Krzyzewski back, Duke looks to return to being Duke Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is trying to get back to being, well, Duke again.
- Duke adds DL coach from BC, shifts Collins into admin role Updated: Feb-05-16 1:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has added Boston College assistant Ben Albert to its defensive coaching staff and shifted Jim Collins into an administrative role.
- Vice President Biden to visit Durham on anti-cancer efforts Updated: Feb-05-16 12:18 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Vice President Joe Biden plans to travel to North Carolina next week to discuss the Obama administration's new initiative to accelerate efforts to cure cancer.
- Coach K back at work 1 day after missing Duke-Ga Tech game Updated: Feb-03-16 9:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was back at work one day after missing his first game in more than 20 years.
- Duke brings in best recruiting class of Cutcliffe's tenure Updated: Feb-03-16 2:33 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is winning on game days - and now on signing day, too.
- No Coach K for Duke in Georgia Tech game Updated: Feb-02-16 10:32 pm
ATLANTA - Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was not with the Blue Devils for Tuesday night's game at Georgia Tech, skipping the Atlantic Coast Conference game after becoming ill.
- No. 3 Notre Dame women beat Duke 68-61 Updated: Feb-01-16 8:48 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 3 Notre Dame found itself trailing late in a road game against an angry conference rival with something to prove. The Fighting Irish can win those types of games, too - especially with Madison Cable playing so well.
- Duke men, women unranked at same time for 1st time since '86 Updated: Feb-01-16 5:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - For the first time in almost 30 years, both Duke basketball teams - men and women - are unranked at the same time.
- No. 24 Duke looking to break out of worst slump since 2007 Updated: Jan-28-16 5:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - None of Duke's players have gone through anything like this at the school.
- Duke University partially lifts ban on sorority activities Updated: Jan-28-16 8:24 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke University has partially lifted a ban on sorority activities after a meeting between school officials and sorority leaders.
- Sorority activities at Duke suspended after hospitalization Updated: Jan-27-16 6:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Sorority activities at Duke University have been halted after a new member's alcohol-related hospitalization.
- Durham inmate's death under investigation Updated: Jan-26-16 9:12 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - An investigation is being launched in the wake of an inmate's death at the Durham County jail.
- Head of Durham's Carolina Theatre resigns after word of debt Updated: Jan-22-16 3:32 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - The president of the historic Carolina Theatre in Durham has resigned weeks after announcing the organization was more than $1 million in debt.
- Durham-based Cree beats Street 2Q forecasts Updated: Jan-19-16 8:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Cree Inc. (CREE) on Tuesday reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $14 million.
- Desperate times for No. 20 Duke after 3 straight losses Updated: Jan-19-16 2:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference's "Sportsmanship Week" didn't get off to the best start with questions about a lack of postgame handshakes by Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, which may have crystallized the Blue Devils' mounting frustrations.
- Chievous' late jumper lifts Hampton over NC Central 80-79 Updated: Jan-18-16 11:53 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Quinton Chievous scored 20 points, including a short jumper with five seconds left, to help Hampton beat North Carolina Central 80-79 Monday night.