- Co-defendant reaches plea deal in Anderson case Updated: Dec-11-13 6:16 pm
- 2 Idaho counties challenge forest travel plan Updated: Dec-10-13 2:53 pm
- Forest plan for motorized vehicle use faces suit Updated: Dec-08-13 3:25 pm
- Jimmy Farris to run for state House Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- Nez Perce County hikes jury duty pay Updated: Dec-03-13 10:43 am
- Army Corps seeking comments on dredging plan Updated: Dec-03-13 7:19 am
- Camp in Idaho helped Cougars' camaraderie Updated: Nov-26-13 12:42 pm
- Lapwai woman injured in N. Idaho shooting Updated: Nov-24-13 12:01 pm
- Lewiston pedestrian struck and killed Updated: Nov-18-13 10:19 am
- Investigators searching Snake River for body Updated: Nov-15-13 11:37 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - One of two men charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 disappearance of Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, Washington, has reached a plea agreement.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Two northern Idaho counties have filed a federal lawsuit against a plan that closed off 200 miles of national forest trails to motorized vehicles.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Three environmental groups are suing the U.S. Forest Service, contending a travel management plan for the Clearwater National Forest allows too much access for motorized vehicles and hurts wildlife habitat.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Ah, 1968.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal officials are seeking comments from the public on a plan to dredge sediment from the port in Lewiston.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State's road to the Apple Cup started at a junior high school in Lewiston, Idaho, last summer.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The FBI is leading an investigation into a shooting in Lapwai on the Nez Perce Reservation in northern Idaho that left a woman hospitalized with injuries considered not to be life threatening.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston man was struck and killed while walking on the road in Lewiston.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Law enforcement officers, divers and a boat equipped with sonar are searching the Snake River west of Clarkston, Washington, after receiving information that a body might be in the river.