- Wildlife officials use tracking collars to better count elk Updated: Feb-12-16 2:29 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho wildlife managers are embracing technology to more accurately monitor the state's elk population.
- Judge throws out lawsuit against dredging Updated: Feb-10-16 11:19 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A federal judge in Seattle has ruled in favor of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and barging advocates in a case that involved dredging on the Snake and Clearwater rivers.
- Clarkston man headed to trial on rape, murder charges Updated: Feb-07-16 9:47 pm
ASOTIN, Washington - Trial is set to begin for a Clarkston man charged with killing a woman whose body was found dumped near Chestnut Beach.
- Clearwater Paper worker hospitalized for chemical burns Updated: Feb-04-16 11:44 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - An Idaho factory worker has been hospitalized after suffering chemical burns.
- Lewiston wants to buy back empty burial plots Updated: Feb-04-16 10:41 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A city in northern Idaho is hoping to buy back burial plots as the local cemetery runs out of room.
- Man ordered to trial in shootout after crash Updated: Feb-03-16 3:01 am
SALT LAKE CITY - An Idaho man accused of shooting at emergency crews after his car crashed into a natural gas line in northern Utah is set to stand trial on an attempted murder charge.
- Snowmobiler killed in avalanche near Brundage Mountain Updated: Feb-01-16 9:37 am
COUNCIL, Idaho - Adams County officials say a Lewiston man has died after being hit by an avalanche while snowmobiling.
- Idaho man in Spokane hospital after police shootout Updated: Jan-17-16 3:54 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 28-year-old Idaho man is in serious condition at a hospital in Spokane, Washington, following a shootout with police.