- University of Idaho research building halfway complete Updated: Aug-31-15 2:31 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Construction is about halfway done at the University of Idaho's new research facility after officials spent nearly a decade planning the project.
- Idaho school districts face budget woes due to levy system Updated: Aug-18-15 5:07 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - School districts in Idaho are facing major budget shortages as the supplemental levies they depend on for funding have been struck down by voters.
- Suspect in Lewiston knifing death pleads not guilty Updated: Aug-13-15 11:37 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A judge is considering bond for a suspect who pleaded not guilty to a first-degree murder charge related to the death of a man investigators say sustained 128 knife wounds.
- After mule deer with strange antlers dies, a mystery solved Updated: Aug-08-15 2:29 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A mule deer buck that was a frequent visitor in various parts of Lewiston has died, but the mystery surrounding his strange antlers has been solved.
- Washington State opens fall camp looking for new quarterback Updated: Aug-07-15 4:53 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State goes into preseason practice looking for a new leader of coach Mike Leach's "Air Raid" offense.
- Officials may ease regulations in area used by dredge miners Updated: Aug-07-15 3:06 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Environmental Protection Agency may open the Clearwater River's South Fork to limited mining next year, and officials say they won't take action to stop dredge mining currently under way.