- State lifts admissions ban on northern Idaho children's home Updated: May-23-15 3:53 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho facility for troubled youth can accept new kids after promising to address problems found during a state inspection.
- Man arraigned after allegedly knifing drinking pal to death Updated: May-23-15 2:44 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston man charged with knifing his drinking partner to death will be held in jail without bond.
- Police: 1 dead, 1 arrested in Lewiston, Idaho, homicide Updated: May-21-15 8:53 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Police in the north Idaho city of Lewiston say they have arrested a man who called 911 to report that a friend was dead in what might have been a suicide.
- May showers bring giant worms: Idaho man finds rare species Updated: May-21-15 10:05 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Spring showers appear to have brought out the rare giant Palouse earthworm, a creature native to the Palouse Prairie that can grow up to a meter long.
- Idaho courts add conferences to docket hoping to speed cases Updated: May-13-15 3:19 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Senior Judge Carl B. Kerrick knows he won't be walking the dog, tending the garden or cutting the grass Monday afternoons.
- Schools take on children with mental health problems Updated: May-11-15 1:23 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Some families of children suffering from mental health issues are finding it difficult to access services, leaving public schools to become the front line for helping students with mental health concerns.
- Idaho woman pleads guilty to throwing toddler off porch Updated: May-07-15 11:49 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 30-year-old western Idaho woman has pleaded guilty to charges that she threw her 8-month-old off a porch, fracturing the baby's skull.
- Lewiston arsonist targeting juniper, cedar bushes Updated: Apr-28-15 10:32 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Downtown Lewiston juniper and cedar bushes are being targeted by a prolific arsonist.