- Woman faces trial in fatal crash Updated: Jul-03-15 6:40 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 26-year-old Lewiston woman has been bound over for trial on felony aggravated DUI and vehicular manslaughter charges resulting from an April collision that left a 19-year-old dead.
- Idaho police arrest man after high-speed chase, river swim Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho State Police say they have arrested a man who led them on a wild high-speed chase on U.S. Highway 95 in north Idaho during which he dodged spike strips and police bullets, plunged down an embankment, swam the Clearwater River and ran off into the woods.
- Water released from Idaho reservoir to cool river for salmon Updated: Jun-20-15 10:08 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal officials have started releasing water from Dworshak Reservoir in northern Idaho several weeks earlier than normal to cool areas downstream for federally protected salmon.
- Judge won't reduce bond for suspect in strangling Updated: Jun-19-15 5:43 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 2nd District Judge has denied reducing bond for a man accused of strangling his ex-wife.
- 3 Lewiston bars hit with license suspension Updated: Jun-18-15 10:45 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho police are penalizing three bars in Lewiston after a November event at a bar called the 3rd Wheel allegedly violated laws against nudity and simulated sex acts.
- Murder trial costs tallied after baby sitter's acquittal Updated: Jun-11-15 11:16 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge is deciding who will pick up the latest bills for the trial of a baby sitter who was acquitted of murder in the death of a 2-year-old in her care.
- EPA fines Clearwater Paper over alleged pollution violations Updated: Jun-10-15 11:22 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Clearwater Paper Company has agreed to pay a civil penalty and upgrade pollution control equipment at its Lewiston pulp and paper mill to address alleged violations of the Clean Air Act.
- Teen found dead in N. Idaho; investigation underway Updated: Jun-09-15 8:56 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Nez Perce tribal police are investigating the death of an 18-year-old man in north Idaho.