- Idaho sues timber company over N. Idaho wildfire Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- N. Idaho council approves voluntary smoking ban Updated: Apr-15-14 10:53 am
- Lewiston-Clarkston Valley's dollar venue closed Updated: Apr-13-14 2:34 pm
- N. Idaho court designated a mentor court Updated: Apr-08-14 10:19 am
- Putting Common Core to the test Updated: Apr-07-14 1:53 pm
- Idaho farmers start spring planting Updated: Mar-29-14 4:59 pm
- N. Idaho man pleads not guilty in shooting death Updated: Mar-26-14 11:31 am
- Year-round wolf hunting on private land approved Updated: Mar-22-14 3:58 pm
- Former teacher guilty of possessing child porn Updated: Mar-20-14 2:23 pm
- N. Idaho man charged with first-degree murder Updated: Mar-20-14 12:40 pm
- Police: N. Idaho storage units targeted by thieves Updated: Mar-19-14 9:34 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho officials have filed a lawsuit against a timber company and its contractor contending they're responsible for a wildfire that killed a 20-year-old Forest Service firefighter and burned more than 300 acres in northern Idaho.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Lewiston City Council has approved a voluntary ban on smoking in some public outdoor spaces.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The only dollar movie venue in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley is closed.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Nez Perce County Adult Drug Court in northern Idaho has been designated a mentor court for other courts around the nation.
LEWISTON, Idaho - It's test time for Idaho students - and for the test itself.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Political and worldwide weather factors are indicating higher prices for wheat this year, just as area farmers are starting spring planting.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of another man has pleaded not guilty.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Wolf hunting season will be open 365 days a year on private property in northern Idaho's Clearwater Region.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A judge has ruled that a former agricultural education instructor at a northern Idaho high school is guilty of 10 felony counts of possessing child pornography.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A federal grand jury in northern Idaho has indicted a 37-year-old Lapwai man on one count of first-degree murder.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Police in Lewiston say thieves struck two storage unit businesses and took an $8,000 snowmobile and other items.