- Man accused of knifing drinking pal to death to be arraigned Updated: Jul-31-15 3:32 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston man accused of knifing his drinking partner to death will be arraigned Wednesday on one count of first-degree murder.
- Former Idaho House Speaker Boyd dies at 86 Updated: Jul-28-15 12:07 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Former Idaho House Speaker Tom Boyd has died.
- Descendant of Lewis and Clark explorer continues campaign Updated: Jul-25-15 10:34 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A former national inline speed skating champion is staying the course on his quest to raise awareness of an ancestor connected to Lewis and Clark's 1802 expedition.
- State of emergency declared as drought kills wheat crops Updated: Jul-15-15 4:38 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - The drought is killing wheat crops in a northern Idaho county where commissioners have declared a state of emergency.
- Idaho State Trooper placed on leave following shooting Updated: Jul-08-15 10:04 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - An Idaho State Police trooper who fired three shots at a vehicle being driven by a man the trooper says tried to run him over has been placed on paid administrative leave.
- Woman faces trial in fatal crash Updated: Jul-03-15 6:40 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 26-year-old Lewiston woman has been bound over for trial on felony aggravated DUI and vehicular manslaughter charges resulting from an April collision that left a 19-year-old dead.
- Idaho police arrest man after high-speed chase, river swim Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho State Police say they have arrested a man who led them on a wild high-speed chase on U.S. Highway 95 in north Idaho during which he dodged spike strips and police bullets, plunged down an embankment, swam the Clearwater River and ran off into the woods.