- Clearwater Paper ordered to pay $235,000 to whistleblower Updated: Apr-22-16 4:41 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A federal judge has ordered Clearwater Paper Corp. to pay a former employee $235,000 after ruling the company fired him for filing a report with a federal agency about unsafe working conditions at the company's sawmill in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Salmon River could get navigable designation after 80 years Updated: Apr-19-16 3:42 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal authorities are considering reversing an 80-year-old decision and designating the Salmon River as navigable.
- She wouldn't be denied Updated: Apr-16-16 10:44 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Stephanie Florence speaks another language when it comes to cancer.
- Rural fire departments struggle to maintain daytime manpower Updated: Apr-16-16 10:39 am
LOGAN, Utah - Fire chiefs in rural Cache Valley say when someone calls 911, they always manage to send a team to help, but the harsh reality is they don't have enough volunteers to handle daytime calls.
- Idaho sheriff's deputy cleared of charges in shooting case Updated: Apr-13-16 11:52 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - An Idaho sheriff's deputy has been cleared of criminal charges after shooting a Lewiston man after a chase.
- Tribe evaluates Idaho canyon as possible condor habitat Updated: Apr-07-16 2:59 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Nez Perce Tribe is considering Idaho's Hells Canyon as a possible site for the reintroduction of California condors.