- Officer shoots dog near school after it threatens kids Updated: Nov-24-15 10:22 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Police say an officer shot a dog near an Idaho junior high school after it acted menacingly toward kids and a school employee.
- Shippers still harbor hopes for Port of Portland service Updated: Nov-23-15 2:11 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Severely diminished container service at the Port of Portland hasn't yet irreversibly changed shipping strategies, but that pattern won't hold forever, according to a freight expert.
- Debate continues over Lochsa land swap Updated: Nov-23-15 4:01 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials are considering a controversial proposal to swap federal land for private timberland in the upper Lochsa River basin.
- Idaho death row inmate gets life sentence, can't appeal Updated: Nov-18-15 10:01 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A death row inmate in Idaho has pleaded guilty to a reduced offense as part of a bargain that ensures he will never be released from prison.
- Container traffic to resume at northern Idaho port Updated: Nov-12-15 4:59 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials say container traffic at the Port of Lewiston in northern Idaho will resume after being suspended for nearly six months.
- Northern Idaho woman pleads guilty in fatal crash Updated: Nov-05-15 10:42 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 40-year-old northern Idaho woman has pleaded guilty for her role in a crash that killed her 5-year-old daughter.
- Lewiston must expand cemetery to cope with projected deaths Updated: Nov-04-15 1:16 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - People in Lewiston are dying more than 50 percent faster than Idaho's state average, and Erik Lees says that's good for business.
- Lewiston police not releasing details of accidental shooting Updated: Nov-03-15 10:36 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Lewiston Police Department and the city of Lewiston will not release the names of the two officers who were injured when a gun accidentally fired in the department's basement at the end of a training session or any other details, citing privacy issues.