- Nez Perce County hikes jury duty pay Updated: Dec-03-13 10:43 am
- Army Corps seeking comments on dredging plan Updated: Dec-03-13 7:19 am
- Camp in Idaho helped Cougars' camaraderie Updated: Nov-26-13 12:42 pm
- Lapwai woman injured in N. Idaho shooting Updated: Nov-24-13 12:01 pm
- Lewiston pedestrian struck and killed Updated: Nov-18-13 10:19 am
- Investigators searching Snake River for body Updated: Nov-15-13 11:37 am
- Family of police shooting victim files lawsuit Updated: Nov-13-13 10:22 am
- Idaho jury says assault, not attempted murder Updated: Nov-09-13 11:17 am
- Voters across Idaho send incumbent mayors packing Updated: Nov-06-13 2:29 pm
- Panel to review decision on convicted murderer Updated: Nov-05-13 5:18 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Ah, 1968.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal officials are seeking comments from the public on a plan to dredge sediment from the port in Lewiston.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State's road to the Apple Cup started at a junior high school in Lewiston, Idaho, last summer.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The FBI is leading an investigation into a shooting in Lapwai on the Nez Perce Reservation in northern Idaho that left a woman hospitalized with injuries considered not to be life threatening.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston man was struck and killed while walking on the road in Lewiston.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Law enforcement officers, divers and a boat equipped with sonar are searching the Snake River west of Clarkston, Washington, after receiving information that a body might be in the river.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The family of a man shot by a Nez Perce Tribal Police officer after a pursuit in a stolen pickup two years ago has filed a wrongful death lawsuit naming the officer and the former police chief.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A jury in north-central Idaho says a Lapwai man committed aggravated assault but not attempted murder during a dispute involving a gun earlier this year.
BOISE, Idaho - Voters in cities and towns across Idaho made it clear in elections Tuesday they were ready for leadership change at the local level.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The head of the Idaho Commission on Pardons and Parole said the board will review its own decision to release a convicted double murderer in five years.