- Commissioners seek protest guidance from BLM Updated: Apr-22-14 3:37 pm
- Federal officials eye improving fall chinook runs Updated: Apr-18-14 4:58 pm
- Idaho poachers taking heavy toll on game Updated: Apr-18-14 2:25 pm
- Idaho sues timber company over N. Idaho wildfire Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- N. Idaho council approves voluntary smoking ban Updated: Apr-15-14 10:53 am
- Lewiston-Clarkston Valley's dollar venue closed Updated: Apr-13-14 2:34 pm
- N. Idaho court designated a mentor court Updated: Apr-08-14 10:19 am
- Putting Common Core to the test Updated: Apr-07-14 1:53 pm
- Idaho farmers start spring planting Updated: Mar-29-14 4:59 pm
- N. Idaho man pleads not guilty in shooting death Updated: Mar-26-14 11:31 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho County commissioners have sent a letter to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management asking for guidance concerning a protest planned by suction dredgers upset with federal regulations.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials at the fisheries division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are working on a long-range plan that could lead to delisting fall chinook in the Snake River.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Poachers are likely killing far more game animals than wolves are, state wildlife officials in northern Idaho say.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho officials have filed a lawsuit against a timber company and its contractor contending they're responsible for a wildfire that killed a 20-year-old Forest Service firefighter and burned more than 300 acres in northern Idaho.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Lewiston City Council has approved a voluntary ban on smoking in some public outdoor spaces.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The only dollar movie venue in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley is closed.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Nez Perce County Adult Drug Court in northern Idaho has been designated a mentor court for other courts around the nation.
LEWISTON, Idaho - It's test time for Idaho students - and for the test itself.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Political and worldwide weather factors are indicating higher prices for wheat this year, just as area farmers are starting spring planting.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of another man has pleaded not guilty.