- Tribal police given more authority in Idaho Updated: Mar-08-14 4:13 pm
- Police: DNA leads to arrest of armed robber Updated: Mar-08-14 12:11 pm
- Court rejects appeal of man serving 2 life terms Updated: Mar-06-14 12:47 pm
- N. Idaho tribe investigating wasted bison Updated: Feb-27-14 11:01 am
- Fired N. Idaho principal files notice of lawsuit Updated: Feb-26-14 2:02 pm
- Judge rules baby sitter must face murder trial Updated: Feb-20-14 10:56 am
- Police: 1 man dead, 1 charged after shooting Updated: Feb-12-14 4:57 pm
- Man charged in wife's death wants trial moved Updated: Feb-11-14 10:59 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Tribal police officers on the Nez Perce Reservation in northern Idaho starting April 1 will have the ability to ticket anyone violating federal law on the reservation.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Authorities in northern Idaho say DNA on a cigarette butt and a ski mask found along the escape route links an Orofino man to an armed robbery at an Orofino motel.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Idaho Court of Appeals has rejected the appeal of a man serving two life terms with no possibility of parole for killing a Moscow woman.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Nez Perce Tribe is investigating after the discovery of a bison carcass apparently dumped and wasted in a canyon in northern Idaho near the town of Stites.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A fired northern Idaho high school principal who says she was discriminated against because of her race has filed a notice of her intentions to bring a lawsuit against the Kamiah School District.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge has rejected a request from a baby sitter to throw out a grand jury indictment charging her with first-degree murder in the death of a 2-year-old.
PECK, Idaho - Authorities in northern Idaho say one man is dead and another is charged with the shooting at a mobile home in Peck.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 52-year-old Moscow man charged with killing his estranged wife nearly four years ago wants his trial moved out of Lewiston due to extensive news coverage.