- Appeals court dismisses charges against sex offender Updated: Jul-30-15 3:10 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A state appeals court threw out charges Thursday against a sex offender who clipped photos of children out of magazines and newspapers, ruling he can possess the images because he didn't create them himself.
- Small plane crashes at Wisconsin airport, 6 injured Updated: Jul-22-15 3:52 pm
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Five people aboard a single-engine airplane are hurt after it crashed while landing at the Experimental Aircraft Association convention in eastern Wisconsin.
- GOP presidential hopeful Walker signs abortion ban bill Updated: Jul-20-15 11:04 pm
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, one week after launching his bid for the 2016 presidential nomination, signed a bill Monday that outlaws non-emergency abortions at or beyond 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Wisconsin economic agency's board OKs operational review Updated: Jul-20-15 5:23 pm
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - The leaders of Wisconsin's beleaguered job creation agency voted Monday to hire a consultant to review its operations and named a new chairman even as they insisted the agency's problems are in the past. Meanwhile, Gov. Scott Walker said the state should use "every effort" to recover money from any company that misrepresented itself in dealing with the agency.
- EAA convention draws visitors from around the world Updated: Jul-20-15 10:49 am
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Hundreds of aircraft from around the world have landed in Oshkosh for the annual gathering of aviation enthusiasts.
- Governor OKs raises for state troopers Updated: Jul-20-15 10:11 am
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that gives state troopers a 6 percent raise.
- Oshkosh man gets 23 years for driving drunk in deadly crash Updated: Jul-06-15 3:18 am
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - An Oshkosh man has been sentenced to 23 years in prison after he was accused of driving drunk and causing a crash that killed a woman in another vehicle.