- OWI fines hefty, but deterrence effect debated Updated: Apr-20-14 6:19 pm
- Winnebago authorities rescue 22 animals from home Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 pm
- Wisconsin pharmacy owner facing federal charges Updated: Apr-17-14 1:01 pm
- 5-year-old dies after hit by car in Oshkosh Updated: Apr-13-14 11:13 am
- 17 years for OWI crash that killed man Updated: Apr-11-14 3:49 pm
- Oshkosh Corp. laying off 760 from defense division Updated: Apr-10-14 5:13 pm
- EAA gathers B-17 flight crew from WWII Updated: Apr-09-14 6:13 am
- 97-year-old guest directs Portage musical Updated: Mar-28-14 7:08 pm
- Wisconsin schools giving tech devices to students Updated: Mar-26-14 1:04 pm
- Driver, inmate injured in van accident Updated: Mar-25-14 11:27 am
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - The fine for a first drunken-driving offense, including court costs and surcharges, can be as high as $1,000 in places like Winnebago County. But industry experts are questioning whether such heavy fines serve as effective deterrents.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - A Winnebago County woman has been arrested after authorities found nearly two dozen animals living in deplorable conditions in the Town of Clayton.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - An Oshkosh pharmacy owner charged with selling muscle relaxants, pain relievers and other prescription drugs on the Internet has agreed to plead guilty in federal court to the charges.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Authorities say a 5-year-old Oshkosh boy is dead after he was hit by a vehicle.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - A driver who had a blood alcohol content more than three times the legal limit has been sentenced to 17 years in prison after he crashed into another vehicle, killing an elderly man and injuring his wife in Winnebago County.
MILWAUKEE - Oshkosh Corp. said Thursday it plans to eliminate about 760 jobs from its defense division this summer, or 29 percent of the group's workforce, a decision driven by lower demand for its mine-resistant trucks and other military vehicles.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - The Experimental Aircraft Association is bringing together World War II vets that represent each of the 10 B-17 bomber crew positions.
PORTAGE, Wisconsin - Fred Leist can play almost any instrument, but he's not one to toot his own horn.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Administrators at schools across Wisconsin are trying to put high-tech devices in the hands of every student and teacher.
WINNECONNE, Wisconsin - A van transporting a Milwaukee County inmate to the Stanley prison has slipped off a highway and overturned, injuring two people.