- Ala woman exploring with Google Glass device Updated: Mar-10-14 2:33 pm
- Judge: Trial in running death won't be moved Updated: Feb-28-14 1:14 pm
- 3 plead guilty to abusing disabled Ala. woman Updated: Feb-25-14 6:08 pm
- Judge: No charge dismissal in girl's running death Updated: Feb-21-14 4:52 pm
- Students quiz panel about Civil Rights Movement Updated: Feb-20-14 11:49 am
- Etowah County soldier adopted Vietnam War orphan Updated: Feb-17-14 12:17 pm
GADSDEN, Alabama - For Rainbow City's Chara Kelley, what started with a simple tweet has turned into a new career with travels around the world.
GADSDEN, Alabama - A judge refused to move the trial of a northeast Alabama woman charged in the death of her 9-year-old granddaughter, who authorities say was forced to run for hours as punishment until she collapsed and died in 2012.
GADSDEN, Alabama - Prosecutors say three people accused of repeatedly raping a developmentally disabled woman who was being held against her will have pleaded guilty.
GADSDEN, Alabama - A judge refused Friday to dismiss a capital murder charge against an Alabama woman accused in the death of her 9-year-old granddaughter, who prosecutors say was run to death as punishment for a lie.
GADSDEN, Alabama - As the old saying goes, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.
GADSDEN, Alabama - He was named TrÃ n Ã™a when he was born sometime in the early '60s in a hut in a small, remote village in the high mountainous country of Vietnam. In America, his name would have been Ã™a TrÃ n, since the given name is first and the family name comes last.