- Icy, wintry storm begins to hit parts of Oklahoma Updated: Dec-05-13 4:40 pm
- Tulsa clobbers Texas Southern 98-71 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:09 am
- Fallin names Tulsa banker to Okla. prisons board Updated: Dec-04-13 6:32 pm
- Okla. Guard: Benefit change causes little turmoil Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Weather forces changes in Okla. football playoffs Updated: Dec-04-13 4:30 pm
- Troubled area in Tulsa getting new health clinic Updated: Dec-03-13 4:05 pm
- Hearings for 2 men in Tulsa shooting case delayed Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- Survivors of atomic bombs to speak in Tulsa Updated: Dec-03-13 5:13 am
- Okla. House Republicans meet for annual retreat Updated: Dec-02-13 5:29 pm
- QuikTrip commits $12.5M to new park in Tulsa Updated: Dec-02-13 4:07 pm
- Fate of Okla. pop culture museum remains uncertain Updated: Dec-02-13 2:08 pm
- Inauguration ceremony set for Tulsa mayor Updated: Dec-02-13 9:25 am
- 86-year-old woman found dead in Tulsa fire Updated: Dec-02-13 8:58 am
- 86-year-old woman dies in north Tulsa house fire Updated: Dec-01-13 5:05 pm
- Methamphetamine blamed for Tulsa slayings Updated: Dec-01-13 3:42 pm
- Byrd nets 251 yards, North Texas tops Tulsa 42-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:26 pm
- Violating Okla. wildlife laws can be expensive Updated: Nov-30-13 5:13 pm
- War over Tulsa's holiday parades continues Updated: Nov-30-13 4:22 pm
- Americans kick off first holiday shopping weekend Updated: Nov-30-13 10:47 am
- Americans kick off 2-day holiday shopping marathon Updated: Nov-29-13 9:40 pm
- First legal Black Friday held in Okla. in 70 years Updated: Nov-29-13 2:59 pm
- Tulsa Co. officials consider criminal justice tax Updated: Nov-29-13 1:08 pm
- Drivers in Tulsa can expect lane closures in Dec. Updated: Nov-29-13 3:58 am
- 2 dead after fire breaks out at Okla. mobile home Updated: Nov-28-13 11:53 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A wintry storm tearing through Oklahoma ratcheted up a notch as Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin on Thursday issued a state of emergency for all 77 counties and officials blamed the death of at least one person on icy conditions.
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored a season-high 25 points to lead Tulsa to a 98-71 victory over Texas Southern Wednesday night.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. May Fallin has named a Tulsa banker to serve on the Oklahoma Board of Corrections.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly a month after a directive by Gov. Mary Fallin changed the way the Oklahoma National Guard handles marriage benefits, Guard officials say the change has caused little disruption.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Winter weather on the way to Oklahoma has led the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association to delay this week's scheduled high school football playoffs across the state.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A troubled area of south Tulsa is getting a new health clinic this week.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Preliminary hearings were delayed Tuesday for two men accused of shooting five people at a Hmong New Year's festival in Tulsa.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two women who survived atomic bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 will discuss their experiences at an event in Tulsa this week.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Members of the 72-member-strong House Republican caucus are meeting in Tulsa this week to lay the groundwork for the upcoming legislative session.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The QuikTrip corporation has announced it will commit $12.5 million for the city's newest park planned along the Arkansas River.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Promoters of a museum dedicated to all things pop culture from Oklahoma plan to once again seek funding from the Legislature, though the fate of the Tulsa-based effort remains uncertain.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Mayor Dewey Bartlett is set to be inaugurated for his second term in office.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Authorities say an 86-year-old woman was found dead after a fire at her north Tulsa home.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa firefighters say an 86-year-old woman was killed in an early morning house fire.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say that violence surrounding the manufacture and use of methamphetamine is rising, despite a decline in the number of meth labs found in the northeastern Oklahoma city.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Brandin Byrd ran 26 times for 251 yards and three touchdowns on Saturday to lead North Texas over Tulsa 42-10.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Those caught violating Oklahoma wildlife laws and regulations can find themselves owing large amounts of money.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Many in this Bible Belt town thought the perceived war on Christmas was over when Tulsa's downtown parade put the word "Christmas" back in its title after a four-year absence. But the battle will apparently last another year, with some residents continuing to stage their own parade - also with Christmas in the title - on the south side of city.
Millions of Americans turned out as the holiday buying season started earlier this year on Thanksgiving Day. But there's still a lot of shopping left.
The holiday shopping season started as a marathon, not a sprint.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Though Oklahoma shoppers could revel in their first legal Black Friday in 70 years, shoppers seemed to be less frenzied than expected because they had already snapped up deals Thursday night.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Officials in Tulsa County are considering a criminal justice sales tax to pay for a new juvenile justice center and new pods at the Tulsa County Jail.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Drivers in Tulsa can expect to see lane closures next month as crews work to replace a sanitary sewer line.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Authorities in Tulsa say two people are dead after a fire broke out at a mobile home.