- Chamber arrives at Camp Minden for destruction M6 propellant Updated: Feb-12-16 7:43 am
MINDEN, Louisiana - The contained burn chamber that will be used by Explosive Service International to dispose of more than 15 million pounds of M6 propellant and Clean Burning Igniter has arrived at Camp Minden.
- Video of Eufaula bank robber's highway chase released Updated: Feb-11-16 5:10 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released troopers' video footage from a January incident in which a Eufaula bank robber was chased and fatally shot.
- Hertz laying off 80 in Tulsa; Oklahoma City cuts possible Updated: Feb-11-16 9:39 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Hertz says it will lay off about 80 employees and close its Tulsa service center. Some of the remaining 100 employees will be able to work from home.
- Woman accused of cancer treatment scam found guilty Updated: Feb-11-16 2:49 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 71-year-old woman charged with fraud in an alleged cancer treatment scam has been found guilty in Tulsa.
- WPX Energy to close Oklahoma City office, lay off 60 workers Updated: Feb-10-16 6:25 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa-based WPX Energy has announced plans to close its Oklahoma City office and lay off 60 of the 95employees.
- Oklahoma appeals court upholds life sentence in teen's death Updated: Feb-10-16 5:32 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The life prison sentence of a 28-year-old man convicted of the shooting death of a 17-year-old girl has been upheld by an Oklahoma appeals court.
- Tulsa County Park Board approves Chandler Park upgrade plan Updated: Feb-10-16 4:32 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa County Park Board has approved an $18 million plan to upgrade the 192-acre Chandler Park between Tulsa and Sand Springs.
- Prosecutor seeks audit, investigation of sheriff's account Updated: Feb-09-16 7:54 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler says he's asked the Oklahoma State Auditor and Inspector and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation for a special audit and an investigation into undisclosed irregularities in the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office Inmate Trust Account.
- Tulsa announces 2016 college football schedule Updated: Feb-09-16 1:49 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa has announced its 2016 football schedule that includes six home games and a road trip to Ohio State.
- Sheriff: McAlester man struck in head by stray bullet Updated: Feb-09-16 7:38 am
KETCHUM, Oklahoma - A 72-year-old McAlester man has been taken to a hospital after being shot in the head by what authorities say was a stray bullet.
- Tulsa institute receives grant for innovation work Updated: Feb-08-16 4:42 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Innovation Institute is in line to receive a grant of $351,400 to promote its core purpose.
- Attorneys to prepare jury questions in Tulsa shooting case Updated: Feb-08-16 11:46 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A judge has ordered attorneys to prepare questions for prospective jurors who will hear the case against a former reserve sheriff's deputy charged with fatally shooting an unarmed man.
- Birt leads Tulsa over Houston 77-63 Updated: Feb-07-16 6:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Pat Birt matched his season high of 27 points and Tulsa beat Houston 77-63 on Sunday.
- Man dies after shooting outside Tulsa bar, suspect arrested Updated: Feb-07-16 4:27 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a man who was shot outside a Tulsa bar has died and that a suspect who was arrested for the shooting will be charged with murder.
- High school student accused in sexual assault near campus Updated: Feb-05-16 2:37 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - An 18-year-old male Tulsa high school student accused of sexually assaulting another student off campus has been arrested.
- Man found dead at apartment complex near Tulsa high school Updated: Feb-04-16 3:33 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a 26-year-old man was found dead at an apartment complex next to Booker T. Washington High School.
- Interim sheriff: Reserve deputy program's return undecided Updated: Feb-04-16 12:26 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The fate of an Oklahoma county's reserve deputy program is still undecided after a member fatally shot an unarmed man last April, the agency's third sheriff in four months said Wednesday.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of pregnant woman in Tulsa Updated: Feb-03-16 10:36 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Nearly four years after a pregnant 19-year-old was fatally shot in her car in north Tulsa, a man that fathered her first child has been charged in the case.
- McDonald's to test expanded all-day breakfast with McGriddle Updated: Jan-28-16 3:58 pm
NEW YORK - Basking in the fanfare over its all-day breakfast menu, McDonald's is pushing its operational limits by testing the addition of another morning favorite to the lineup: the McGriddle.
- UConn rolls to season-high 64 point win over Tulsa Updated: Jan-27-16 11:15 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - About two weeks ago, Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma made some tactical changes to the Huskies' defense, and the moves have paid off.
- Group seeks public vote on plan to reduce prison population Updated: Jan-27-16 7:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A newly formed coalition dedicated to reforming Oklahoma's criminal justice system launched a ballot initiative Wednesday for a public vote on policies to reduce the state's high prison population.
- Woodard scores 18 points to help Tulsa beat UCF 75-60 Updated: Jan-24-16 5:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 18 points with 10 rebounds and six assists and Tulsa topped Central Florida 75-60 on Sunday.
- 1 person killed in single-vehicle collision in Tulsa County Updated: Jan-24-16 3:52 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 30-year-old Oklahoma City man has died following a single-vehicle crash on the Creek Turnpike in Tulsa County.
- Weather service cites wildfire risk in Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Jan-24-16 2:38 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The National Weather Service says gusty winds, warm temperatures and low humidity are creating a limited danger of wildfires in eastern Oklahoma and northwestern Arkansas.
- Missouri rape suspect arrested in Tulsa following tip Updated: Jan-24-16 12:56 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - An anonymous tip led Tulsa police to a man wanted in Missouri on several counts of rape.