- Flanders runs for 119 yards in Tulsa spring game Updated: Apr-19-14 9:48 pm
- Oklahoma dental groups oppose oral surgery measure Updated: Apr-19-14 3:13 pm
- 1 killed as deputy, officer fire on Okla. suspects Updated: Apr-19-14 12:22 pm
- NW Ark. Naturals win second straight over Drillers Updated: Apr-19-14 11:31 am
- Oklahoma man to be freed after 17 years in prison Updated: Apr-18-14 5:46 pm
- Tulsa hires Frank Haith as new hoops coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:12 pm
- Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership Updated: Apr-18-14 12:29 pm
- Judge asks pointed questions in gay marriage case Updated: Apr-18-14 4:19 am
- Tulsa Zoo to host elephant egg hunt Updated: Apr-18-14 3:29 am
- Source: Haith front-runner for Tulsa job Updated: Apr-17-14 11:50 pm
- Passenger traffic increases at Tulsa airport Updated: Apr-17-14 2:28 pm
- Cherokee Nation to build new east Oklahoma casino Updated: Apr-17-14 9:25 am
- Crime victims, survivors to be honored in Tulsa Updated: Apr-17-14 3:16 am
- Bachmann to give commencement speech at ORU Updated: Apr-16-14 1:59 pm
- Lawyer: Owasso ex-officer wants return to force Updated: Apr-16-14 10:58 am
- Prescription drug take-back event set for Tulsa Updated: Apr-16-14 3:22 am
- Tulsa football season opener moved up 2 days Updated: Apr-15-14 5:09 pm
- University of Tulsa researchers find new species Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Native American screenwriter showing film in Tulsa Updated: Apr-15-14 3:20 am
- Tulsa-based company pledges $3M for new park Updated: Apr-15-14 3:19 am
- Oklahoma's 8-month streak without tornado ends Updated: Apr-14-14 3:37 pm
- 2 Tulsa women sentenced to life for child's death Updated: Apr-14-14 2:16 pm
- Meeting set in Tulsa on residents' health needs Updated: Apr-14-14 7:58 am
- Tulsa, police union file complaints over talks Updated: Apr-12-14 3:07 pm
- New type of meth lab found in Tulsa, drugs seized Updated: Apr-12-14 2:16 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Flanders rushed for 119 yards and a touchdown in Tulsa's spring game at Chapman Stadium on Saturday.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Some Oklahoma dental groups are opposing a bill in the state Legislature, proposed as a reaction to the case of an oral surgeon accused of maintaining filthy office conditions, that deals with training requirements for oral surgery dental assistants.
TULSA, Oklahoma - One person was killed when a Tulsa police officer and a sheriff's deputy shot two people after opening fire on a vehicle that was apparently fleeing a robbery.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Northwest Arkansas Naturals pounded out 12 hits in a 6-5, late-inning victory for the team's second consecutive win over the Tulsa Drillers.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A judge on Friday ordered the release of a man who spent 17 years in federal prison for a drug manufacturing conviction, ruling that the investigation that led to his conviction was "unreliable."
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa hired Frank Haith of Missouri as its men's basketball coach Friday, landing a major-conference coach to lead the Golden Hurricane's transition from Conference USA to the American Athletic Conference this summer.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Tulsa businessman George B. Kaiser has joined the Oklahoma City Thunder's ownership team.
DENVER - A judge in Colorado who will play a pivotal role deciding whether gays should be allowed to wed in the United States asked pointed questions Thursday about whether Oklahoma can legally ban the unions.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Elephants at the Tulsa Zoo are getting a big egg hunt that is all their own.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Missouri coach Frank Haith is in position to replace Danny Manning at Tulsa.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Passenger traffic has increased at the Tulsa International Airport over last year.
ROLAND, Oklahoma - A casino in eastern Oklahoma operated by Cherokee Nation Businesses will be replaced with a newer, larger complex featuring a hotel, officials said.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa County crime victims and survivors are scheduled to be honored later this month with a day of remembrance and flower planting in honor of lost loved ones.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Republican Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann is set to give the commencement address at this spring's graduation ceremony at Oral Roberts University.
OWASSO, Oklahoma - A former Owasso police officer fired for using unnecessary force in arresting a suspected drunken man would like to return to law enforcement, his lawyer said, after a court ruled that he should not have been dismissed.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa residents are being urged to drop off their unwanted, expired or unused prescription drugs at a take-back event set later this month at locations throughout the city.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The American Athletic Conference says the Tulsa-Tulane 2014 football season opener will be played two days earlier than previously scheduled.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A salamander first discovered by a University of Tulsa doctoral student in 2011 is being hailed as a new species in an international journal for animal taxonomy.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Native American writer Sherman Alexie will be in Tulsa for a screening of his film "Smoke Signals" and to answer questions.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa-based energy company Unit Corporation has announced it will contribute $3 million for the city's newest park planned along the Arkansas River.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's eight-month streak without a tornado - the second-longest period since record-keeping began in 1950 - was snapped this weekend by a pair of suspected twister touchdowns, but the state's wild weather continued into Monday, blowing snow from the Panhandle to Tulsa and prompting overnight freeze warnings.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two Tulsa women have been formally sentenced to life in prison for murder and neglect of a 19-month-old boy.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State Department of Health will host a community meeting this week to learn what Tulsa residents believe are their most critical health needs.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Officials with the city of Tulsa and its police union are trading allegations as contract negotiations heat up.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa County sheriff's deputies have uncovered a type of methamphetamine lab that is new to northeastern Oklahoma.