- Man sought in Tulsa motel shooting arrested in Chicago Updated: Jul-02-15 6:46 am
CHICAGO - A suspect sought in a man's killing at a Tulsa party has been arrested in Chicago.
- Shock's Skylar Diggins out for season with torn ACL Updated: Jul-01-15 6:45 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Shock guard Skylar Diggins will miss the remainder of the season after tearing her right anterior cruciate ligament.
- Tulsa judge says grand jury can review sheriff's operations Updated: Jun-30-15 7:01 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A grand jury should review operations at an Oklahoma sheriff's office that sent onto the streets a 73-year-old reserve deputy who shot and killed an unarmed and restrained suspect, a judge ruled Tuesday.
- Tulsa guard Skylar Diggins out 4 games with knee injury Updated: Jun-30-15 11:56 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Shock guard Skylar Diggins will miss at least four games with a sprained knee.
- Oklahoma CareerTech Association taps ex-lawmaker as director Updated: Jun-29-15 1:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Republican legislator has been hired as the executive director of a group that represents employees of the state's career and technology system.
- Woman accused of robbery inside convenience store restroom Updated: Jun-29-15 2:28 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A woman has been arrested after police say she robbed a teenage girl at knifepoint while inside a convenience store restroom in Tulsa.
- Williams' late jumper gives Shock 8th straight win Updated: Jun-28-15 9:50 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams' step-back jumper put Tulsa up by two with 10.9 seconds left, and the Shock held off the Seattle Storm 93-89 on Sunday to tie the franchise record with their eighth straight victory.
- Tulsa airport tower remains closed following foul fumes Updated: Jun-27-15 5:28 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Federal Aviation Administration has opened a temporary control tower at Tulsa International Airport following two evacuations at its air traffic control tower due to noxious fumes.
- Police: 5 arrested at Tulsa motel meth operation Updated: Jun-27-15 12:56 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Complaints of chemical odors led Tulsa police to a motel where five people were arrested in connection to manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Tulsa hits 10 3-pointers, Shock beat New York 71-62 Updated: Jun-26-15 10:47 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Riquna Williams scored 11 points, hitting three of Tulsa's 10 3-pointers, and the Shock beat the New York Liberty 71-62 on Friday night for their seventh straight victory.
- Oklahoma State releases nonconference basketball schedule Updated: Jun-26-15 6:02 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State has released its nonconference basketball schedule for the coming season with games that include Florida, Minnesota, Auburn and instate rival Tulsa.
- Tulsa chiropractor gets probation in killing trees Updated: Jun-26-15 5:09 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Tulsa chiropractor has been sentenced to 30 months of probation after admitting to poisoning trees and damaging several families' lawns.
- Woman arrested on neglect complaint after 2-year-old's death Updated: Jun-26-15 4:40 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a 2-year-old girl has died and that the child's mother was arrested for child neglect.
- Highway Patrol releases more video of fatal shooting Updated: Jun-25-15 9:08 pm
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - Additional video has been released from the scene where an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper fatally shot a Tulsa-area pastor while trying to get the man and his brother out of floodwaters last month.
- Top Oklahoma GOP official resigns after controversy Updated: Jun-24-15 7:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A top official of the Oklahoma Republican Party who pleaded guilty three years ago to a domestic violence charge has resigned after Gov. Mary Fallin threw her support behind ousting him, the state GOP chairman confirmed Wednesday.
- U. of Tulsa announces change in 2016 football schedule Updated: Jun-24-15 12:51 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa has announced changes to the 2016 home football schedule.
- Mosquitoes test positive for West Nile virus in Tulsa County Updated: Jun-24-15 10:13 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Health officials say mosquitoes in Tulsa County have tested positive for the West Nile virus.
- Training records of Oklahoma sheriff under investigation Updated: Jun-23-15 1:28 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma sheriff's training records are under investigation amid accusations that they were falsified.
- Ex-treasurer of Tulsa Fraternal Order of Police gets 3 years Updated: Jun-23-15 1:28 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A former treasurer of the Fraternal Order of Police Oklahoma State Lodge and the Tulsa Fraternal Order of Police has been sentenced to nearly three years in federal prison for embezzling over $419,000 from the organizations.
- Tulsa woman expected to dine with President Obama for Iftar Updated: Jun-22-15 6:50 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Muslim woman from Tulsa whose legal case against clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch was decided by the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to dine with President Barack Obama at the White House in Washington, D.C.
- Gov. Fallin announces higher education appointments Updated: Jun-22-15 5:13 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has announced a dozen regent appointments to higher education institutions in the state.
- Police: Model A car driver dies in Tulsa rear-end crash Updated: Jun-22-15 8:53 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma woman is facing a manslaughter charge after police say she killed a man driving a 1920 Model A car.
- Police: Man shot in neck at Tulsa mall parking lot Updated: Jun-21-15 1:41 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a man was shot and injured at a mall parking lot while two young children were in his car.
- Tuition to go up at OSU's 5 campuses across state Updated: Jun-20-15 4:46 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Board of Regents for Oklahoma State University and the A&M Colleges has voted to increase tuition across all of OSU's five branch campuses.
- Bond revoked for Oklahoma woman charged with slashing corpse Updated: Jun-18-15 5:57 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma woman charged with slashing the corpse of her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend at a funeral home viewing is back in jail after a judge revoked her bond.