- Filing: No evidence supports warrant in Tulsa case Updated: Mar-10-14 7:23 pm
- Okla. City minister joins 5th District GOP race Updated: Mar-10-14 3:50 pm
- Federal health care enrollment deadline nears Updated: Mar-09-14 1:43 pm
- Cold case unit reopens 1977 Girl Scout slayings Updated: Mar-08-14 3:10 pm
- Okla. museum funding plan still faces tough battle Updated: Mar-08-14 12:29 pm
- 3 deaths in Oklahoma cold case ruled homicides Updated: Mar-07-14 6:49 pm
- 2 Tulsa women guilty of murder in toddler's death Updated: Mar-07-14 4:16 pm
- Oklahoma bars media cameras, recorders in prisons Updated: Mar-07-14 3:10 pm
- Tulsa police set to honor outstanding officers Updated: Mar-07-14 3:22 am
- US attorney in Okla. announces 'fresh start' plan Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Jenks police probing possible murder-suicide Updated: Mar-06-14 12:52 pm
- US attorney in Tulsa launches Twitter account Updated: Mar-06-14 4:08 am
- Tulsa offering online safe room registration Updated: Mar-05-14 11:31 am
- Tulsa to host meeting for small business owners Updated: Mar-05-14 3:26 am
- Descendants of black slaves to meet in Tulsa Updated: Mar-04-14 3:31 am
- Merchants in Ark., Okla. deal with another storm Updated: Mar-03-14 5:29 pm
- Tea party favorite joins Oklahoma US Senate race Updated: Mar-03-14 4:56 pm
- Sentencing postponed for Tulsa courthouse shooter Updated: Mar-03-14 2:22 pm
- Buzzer-beater lifts Tulsa over UTSA 72-70 in OT Updated: Mar-02-14 6:50 pm
- BizJet signs on to Oklahoma employment program Updated: Mar-01-14 12:56 pm
- U. of Tulsa announces $500,000 fundraising goal Updated: Feb-25-14 2:42 pm
- Lawyers: Gay marriage a detriment to children Updated: Feb-24-14 11:50 pm
- Okla. native among vets to receive Medal of Honor Updated: Feb-23-14 2:25 pm
- Education nonprofit seeking recruits in Tulsa Updated: Feb-20-14 12:17 pm
- No layoffs projected in 2014 at Tulsa airline hub Updated: Feb-20-14 9:23 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Evidence obtained through a search warrant in the 2013 shooting deaths of four women in Tulsa should be tossed because the affidavit supporting it was too general and short on specifics, attorneys for one of two brothers charged with the killings claimed Monday in a court filing.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A minister from Oklahoma City who has been working as a congressional staffer in Washington, D.C., is joining the crowded field of Republicans seeking to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Health and insurance groups in Oklahoma are trying to reach out to uninsured residents as the deadline approaches for open enrollment in health care plans under the federal health care law.
PRYOR, Oklahoma - Some of the evidence taken from the slayings of three Girl Scouts in eastern Oklahoma more than 30 years ago is now undergoing new forensic testing, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A giant earthen mound near the banks of the Oklahoma River curiously greets tens of thousands motorists each day at the busy crossroads of Interstates 35 and 40 near downtown Oklahoma City. Beneath it sits a sprawling, unfinished shell of a museum that was envisioned two decades ago as a world-class destination to house historic artifacts and interactive learning experiences from the state's 39 federally recognized Indian tribes.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The deaths of two women and a girl who disappeared nearly a quarter-century ago have been ruled homicides, the Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office announced Friday.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two 24-year-old Tulsa women have been convicted of the child-abuse murder and neglect of a 19-month-old boy.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's Department of Corrections has temporarily banned news media from bringing cameras or any other recording equipment inside its prisons.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa Police Department is set to honor some of the best officers of 2013 this weekend.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The local U.S. Attorney's Office has launched a federal prison re-entry program aimed at helping people with felony convictions reclaim their lives.
JENKS, Oklahoma - Police in a Tulsa suburb say they are investigating an apparent murder-suicide involving a woman and her 3-year-old daughter.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Oklahoma has launched its official Twitter account.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The city of Tulsa is offering free, voluntary online registration for safe rooms located within the city limits.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa is scheduled to host its seventh-annual convention for small business owners and entrepreneurs next week.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Descendants of black slaves who were once owned by some members of the Cherokee Nation are scheduled to meet this week in Tulsa.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Frustrated merchants in Oklahoma and Arkansas again struggled Monday to make the best of a cold situation in the aftermath of another winter storm that blew through the Ozarks during the weekend.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Oklahoma state senator who unsuccessfully ran for governor four years ago officially abandoned his latest bid for the office Monday, saying he's instead seeking election to Sen. Tom Coburn's seat in Washington, which is opening up.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Sentencing has been postponed for a 25-year-old man convicted of shooting into a crowded Tulsa plaza in 2012 and wounding a sheriff's deputy and a bystander.
TULSA, Oklahoma - D'Andre Wright scored on a tip-in at the buzzer on Sunday and Tulsa escaped with a 72-70 win in overtime against Texas-San Antonio.
TULSA, Oklahoma - An airline's support division has signed up for Oklahoma's tax credit program for job creation and could add as many as 250 workers to its Tulsa location.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa football program has announced creation of the Glenn Dobbs Fund for Football Excellence and a goal of raising $500,000 during the next two years.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Lawyers who are appealing a federal judge's ruling that overturned Oklahoma's ban on same-sex marriage said in a court filing Monday that legalizing gay marriage would harm children, undermine society and make traditional marriages unstable.
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Okmulgee native is among 24 U.S. Army veterans chosen to receive the Medal of Honor for their service during World War II, the Korean War or the Vietnam War.
TULSA, Oklahoma - City Year, a national educational nonprofit, is recruiting more corps members as the program plans to expand its reach to more schools in Tulsa.
TULSA, Oklahoma - About 400 projected layoffs will be avoided this year at the American Airlines maintenance base in Tulsa as the airline uses buyouts and attrition to trim its workforce, the company said Wednesday.