- Lawrence woman convicted in double fatal crash Updated: Nov-29-13 8:32 am
- Lantigua concedes in Lawrence mayor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 7:11 pm
- Mass. mom who withheld meds denied new trial Updated: Nov-22-13 8:55 am
- Man wanted in NH attack on woman arrested in NYC Updated: Nov-14-13 7:02 pm
- Guarding Lawrence mayoral ballots to cost $25,000 Updated: Nov-14-13 8:31 am
- Lawrence man pleads guilty in baby's 2011 death Updated: Nov-12-13 5:59 pm
- Mass. man wanted for attempted murder at NH motel Updated: Nov-11-13 2:47 pm
- Lawrence mayor seeks recount after election loss Updated: Nov-11-13 10:14 am
- FBI rifles stolen in Mass. recovered Updated: Nov-08-13 12:41 pm
- Lawrence bridge to be named for fallen soldier Updated: Nov-07-13 12:24 pm
- Convicted Mass. baby abusers sentenced to prison Updated: Nov-06-13 9:34 am
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Lawrence woman has been sentenced to up to 12 years in prison after being convicted of causing a drunken driving crash that killed two.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Lawrence Mayor William Lantigua has conceded the city's contested mayor's race to City Councilor Daniel Rivera.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts woman sentenced to as many as 10 years in prison for withholding potentially life-saving medication from her autistic, cancer-stricken son has had her request for a new trial rejected.
BOSTON - A Massachusetts man who allegedly kidnapped and assaulted a woman in New Hampshire was arrested Thursday by a fugitive task force while hiding in the bathroom of a deli in New York City, state police said.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - The cost of the around-the-clock police detail guarding the ballots cast in last week's Lawrence mayoral election is expected to surpass the $25,000 mark.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - A 26-year-old Lawrence man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of his 3-month-old son almost two years ago.
SALEM, New Hampshire - Salem police are searching for a 30-year-old man they say tried to kill a woman.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - The mayor of Lawrence has asked for a recount after last week's narrow election loss, but his opponent is already calling the request a waste of time.
BOSTON - Police say a 16-year-old boy is in custody in connection with the theft of two rifles stolen from an unmarked FBI vehicle parked outside an agent's Andover home.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - A bridge in Lawrence is being named after a local soldier who was missing in Iraq for more than a year before his body was found.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - A former North Andover woman and her one-time boyfriend who were both convicted of abusing her weeks-old infant have been sentenced.