- Woman raped by ex-cop awarded $300K in Lawrence settlement Updated: Apr-29-16 11:43 am
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - A federal appeals court has reinstated a $300,000 settlement that a woman raped by a former Lawrence police officer reached with the city.
- Cops: Lawrence woman had restraining order against boyfriend Updated: Apr-28-16 7:23 am
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Authorities say a Lawrence woman shot by her boyfriend before he took his own life had taken out a restraining order against him the day before the shooting, but it wasn't served immediately due to a computer glitch.
- Police say man used false info to get driver's license Updated: Apr-23-16 10:56 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say they have charged a Massachusetts man with using false information to obtain a driver's license.
- Report: Lawrence school improving under state receivership Updated: Apr-19-16 12:11 am
BOSTON - Lawrence public schools have begun turning around since the state placed the system into receivership in 2011.
- Cops get fit with new gym thanks to pastor's generosity Updated: Apr-11-16 9:12 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The city's police officers have a new gym to work out in, thanks to the generosity of the Rev. Robert Lawrence.