- Neb. bill could help parents using child care aid Updated: Mar-08-14 9:32 am
- Lincoln district considering ID system test Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 pm
- Nebraska jobless rate drops again, to 3.5 percent Updated: Mar-07-14 11:49 am
- Training available for Neb. specialty crop growers Updated: Mar-07-14 6:17 am
- Dog helps men save woman from icy Nebraska lake Updated: Mar-06-14 11:05 am
- BBB issues alert about Lincoln furniture seller Updated: Mar-06-14 8:52 am
- Report suggests Nebraska expand prison facilities Updated: Mar-05-14 7:54 pm
- Police: Neb. woman kept baby in filthy conditions Updated: Mar-05-14 7:31 pm
- Lincoln police search for robbery suspects Updated: Mar-05-14 4:07 pm
- Bill to pay for Neb. state park upgrades advances Updated: Mar-04-14 5:54 pm
- Nebraska indoor tanning bed bill advances Updated: Mar-04-14 5:40 pm
- 2 held after meth found in car near Lincoln Updated: Mar-04-14 6:28 am
- Neb. AG Bruning, others offer tips to avoid fraud Updated: Mar-03-14 2:07 pm
- Heineman opposes prison marriage at public expense Updated: Mar-03-14 12:08 pm
- Recent editorials published in Nebraska newspapers Updated: Mar-03-14 10:04 am
- Neb. research leads to discovery of new material Updated: Mar-03-14 5:05 am
- Property taxes, state parks eyed in Neb. budget Updated: Mar-02-14 9:47 am
- UNL creates app to help estimate farm rental rates Updated: Mar-02-14 5:06 am
- Class teaches how to better manage Neb. crop pests Updated: Mar-02-14 5:06 am
- Lincoln language fair essay contest entries sought Updated: Mar-02-14 5:05 am
- Neb. man shot by ex's father faces prison time Updated: Mar-01-14 7:46 pm
- Patriots' Dennard reports to Nebraska jail Updated: Mar-01-14 2:17 pm
- Neb. bill would provide guardian for those in need Updated: Mar-01-14 10:29 am
- Nebraska workshops planned for turkey hunters Updated: Mar-01-14 5:03 am
- Lincoln man suspected of injuring infant daughter Updated: Feb-28-14 6:09 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska parents could soon have the ability to take a pay raise and keep their child care subsidy.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lincoln officials are thinking about requiring some middle school students to wear photo IDs on lanyards around their necks.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's preliminary unemployment rate hit 3.5 percent in January, its lowest mark since September 2008, according to a state Labor Department report released Friday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Specialty crop growers in Nebraska can learn business and marketing skills at a series of workshops throughout the state.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A woman who fell through the ice after pulling her dog from a frigid Lincoln lake was quickly repaid, when her pet helped rescuers get her the rope that helped save her life.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Better Business Bureau has issued an alert following unanswered complaints filed by customers of a Lincoln furniture seller.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A consultant hired by the state is suggesting that Nebraska could expand its prison facilities to deal with overcrowding, but the idea faces opposition from Gov. Dave Heineman and a key state lawmaker.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln woman has been accused of keeping her infant daughter in such filthy living conditions that there were roach eggs on the girl's feet.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lincoln police are searching for two men they say used machetes and other weapons to rob a computer store.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's state parks and recreational areas could see a new infusion of state cash for maintenance projects and upgrades.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Teenagers younger than 16 may soon be restricted from using indoor tanning beds in Nebraska under legislation making its way through the state Legislature.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say 15 pounds of methamphetamine have been found in a car pulled over near Lincoln.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning and others are warning about fraud and financial scams that can be heartbreaking for victims.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gov. Dave Heineman says he's opposed to any use of public money to transport Nebraska prisoners to marriage ceremonies with other inmates.
North Platte Telegraph. March 2, 2014.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Research led by a University of Nebraska-Lincoln chemist has led to the discovery of a new material with many possible uses.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Property owners could get a tax break, state parks could get new cabins, and Nebraska could see new flood- and drought-mitigation projects if a series of budget bills become law.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska farmers and landowners can get help estimating land rental rates from a new mobile application.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A University of Nebraska-Lincoln course will help farmers and registered crop advisers learn to manage pests better.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Organizers of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's 38th annual Modern Language Fair are calling for entries into the $1,000 scholarship essay contest.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 22-year-old Lincoln man shot in self-defense last year by the father of his ex-girlfriend has pleaded no contest to making terroristic threats.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - New England Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard reported to a Lincoln jail Saturday to begin his 60-day term for a 2012 assault on a police officer.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Some of the state's most vulnerable people who can't make decisions on their own could soon be supported by a state guardian.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission has scheduled five spring turkey hunting workshops to help prepare hunters for the upcoming seasons.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities suspect a 26-year-old Lincoln man of injuring his 5-month-old daughter.