- US Marshals take over Duluth head shop property Updated: Dec-12-13 8:26 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 3:34 pm
- Man's mission returns old photos to families Updated: Dec-11-13 3:00 pm
- Minn. student outside in subzero temps for 9 hours Updated: Dec-11-13 11:38 am
- Suspect in Wis. double homicide in induced coma Updated: Dec-09-13 6:20 pm
- Officials urge 'hard look' at PolyMet mine review Updated: Dec-06-13 7:56 pm
- Mankato regional income growth fastest in Minn. Updated: Dec-06-13 2:35 pm
- 42 inches of snow recorded at Two Harbors Updated: Dec-05-13 5:53 pm
- Unrelenting snowstorm buries NE Minnesota Updated: Dec-04-13 10:07 pm
- Snow cancels Advent services to Hanukkah party Updated: Dec-04-13 11:56 am
- Heavy snow shuts University of Minnesota Duluth Updated: Dec-03-13 8:17 pm
- Snow forces Minn. church to cancel lutefisk dinner Updated: Dec-03-13 8:05 pm
- Duluth mayor turns down $20K raise Updated: Nov-28-13 3:53 pm
- Duluth mayor refuses hefty pay raise Updated: Nov-26-13 2:56 pm
- Free house has no takers Updated: Nov-26-13 8:04 am
- Minn. ex-coach sentenced in child-sex case Updated: Nov-25-13 8:58 pm
- Tighter timeframe for Christmas tree sellers Updated: Nov-25-13 12:59 pm
- Brown's triple-double, Green Bay beat Duluth 92-57 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- Duluth woman charged with $800,000 jewelry theft Updated: Nov-22-13 11:51 am
- Great Lakes group warns against more oil shipping Updated: Nov-21-13 11:17 am
- Drug tests start for Minn. felons on state aid Updated: Nov-20-13 1:22 pm
- Interstate closed due to deterioration of pilings Updated: Nov-19-13 8:58 am
- Minn. Duluth skates to 6-3 win over North Dakota Updated: Nov-16-13 11:48 pm
- North Dakota beats Minn. Duluth 4-2 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:59 pm
- 2 charged with stealing 2,000 trees Updated: Nov-15-13 10:20 am
DULUTH, Minnesota - Federal marshals have taken over the now-closed Duluth head shop whose owner was convicted of selling synthetic drugs.
Duluth News Tribune, Dec. 10
DULUTH, Minnesota - St. Louis County property manager Matt Seppo was trying to get rid of accumulated junk in a Duluth nursing home a few years ago when he came across dusty plastic bags with old photos and photo albums inside. Instead of tossing them, Seppo embarked on a personal mission to return them to as many families as he could find.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A college student found unconscious outside a neighbor's house in Duluth had been outside in subzero temperatures for more than nine hours and suffered severe hypothermia, according to police.
IRON RIVER, Wisconsin - Authorities say the suspect in the killings of an elderly couple in Bayfield County is in an induced coma at a Minnesota hospital.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State officials released a 2,200-page environmental review for the proposed PolyMet Mining Corp. copper-nickel mine to the public on Friday and urged Minnesotans to scrutinize the massive document as the state decides whether to embrace a new kind of mining.
MANKATO, Minnesota - Personal income has been growing faster in the Mankato region than in any other metropolitan area in Minnesota.
DULUTH, Minnesota - Plunging temperatures in Minnesota are making snow removal a bit tricky as fluffy precipitation turns to rock hard ice.
DULUTH, Minnesota - It's the snowstorm that just keeps on giving.
DULUTH, Minnesota - Three days of accumulating snow in northeastern Minnesota has brought daily activities to a grinding halt.
DULUTH, Minnesota - The University of Minnesota Duluth will be closed Wednesday because of a snowstorm, a move the school rarely makes.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A snowstorm blanketing northern Minnesota has forced a church to cancel its annual lutefisk dinner.
DULUTH, Minnesota - The mayor of Duluth has turned down a nearly $20,000 pay raise, saying he has enough to be thankful for and doesn't feel comfortable accepting a salary bump right now.
DULUTH, Minnesota - Duluth Mayor Don Ness says he wants his salary to stay put despite a vote to grant him a nearly $20,000 raise.
DULUTH, Minnesota - There was plenty of interest in the offer. A two-story, three bedroom solid brick house in Duluth was free for the taking.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A former Little League baseball coach from Duluth has been sentenced to nearly 13 years in prison after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting two preteen boys.
DULUTH, Minnesota - Christmas tree sellers have a tighter timeframe this year to generate revenue.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Alec Brown had 15 points, 10 rebounds and 10 blocks on Saturday night to lead Green Bay in a dominating effort against Minnesota-Duluth 92-57.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A Duluth woman has been charged with stealing $800,000 worth of jewelry from the jewelry store where she worked.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A Chicago-based environmental group warned in a new report against increased shipment of petroleum products on the Great Lakes, particularly a plan to ship oil out of Superior, Wisconsin
DULUTH, Minnesota - Minnesota counties are starting to enforce a law passed by the Legislature last year that requires them to randomly test convicted drug felons who are receiving benefits under several state programs.
DULUTH, Minnesota - State transportation officials have closed a section of Interstate 35 in Duluth after an inspection found a deteriorating support piling.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Adam Krause scored two goals and Austin Farley added a goal and an assist to lead Minnesota-Duluth past North Dakota 6-3 on Saturday.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Jordan Schmaltz's power-play goal midway through the third period was the game-winner as North Dakota beat Minnesota-Duluth 4-2 in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference on Friday.
HIBBING, Minnesota - Two people are charged with stealing nearly 2,000 spruce trees from county-managed forestland in northeastern Minnesota.