- Water main breaks take toll on repair crews Updated: Mar-09-14 3:45 pm
- No. 11 Louisville blows out No. 19 UConn 81-48 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:29 pm
- Program to help troubled students sees success Updated: Mar-01-14 10:29 am
- Ky. panel approves marker for Grandpa Jones Updated: Feb-18-14 8:28 am
- Challenge, opportunity for Ole Miss this week Updated: Feb-17-14 3:08 pm
- Mississippi beats Missouri 91-88 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:24 pm
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The winter season has been rough on Evansville and other cities with antiquated water infrastructure, and for those whose job it is to keep clean water flowing to local homes and businesses, it has taken a physical and mental toll.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Russ Smith really didn't care about being top scorer in his home finale with Louisville because passing to open teammates was the better choice.
HENDERSON, Kentucky - A program in western Kentucky that helps troubled high school students turn their lives around is getting statewide attention because of its success rate.
HENDERSON, Kentucky - The Kentucky Historical Society has approved a proposed highway marker to honor country music entertainer Louis "Grandpa" Jones at his birthplace.
Two straight road losses have sent Ole Miss tumbling down the Southeastern Conference standings.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored 29 points and Mississippi survived a 3-point attempt at the buzzer Saturday to defeat Missouri 91-88.