- Crash in Horry County claims 2 lives Updated: Oct-09-15 10:15 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Authorities are investigating a crash that killed two women in Horry County.
- Authorities on the lookout for looters in flood zones Updated: Oct-09-15 5:18 am
CONWAY, South Carolina - Authorities are manning more than a dozen checkpoints near the Waccamaw River to let Horry County residents in, while keeping would-be looters out.
- Murrells Inlet Sen. Cleary will not seek re-election Updated: Oct-08-15 9:45 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Murrells Inlet Sen. Ray Cleary says he will not seek re-election next year.
- Bush with S. Carolina prosecutor for constitutional chat Updated: Oct-02-15 6:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is returning to South Carolina for a constitutional conversation.
- Proposal sets locations for helicopter tours in Horry County Updated: Sep-28-15 8:23 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Officials in Horry County are drafting an ordinance establishing where helicopter tour companies can operate in the county.
- GOP hopeful Graham joins fellow senator Scott at town hall Updated: Sep-28-15 4:01 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - South Carolina's two U.S. senators are getting together this week to talk presidential politics.
- Stop signs returning as short-line railroad resumes service Updated: Sep-26-15 11:27 am
CONWAY, South Carolina - Drivers in Conway will no longer be able to yield they will now have to stop at railroad crossings as a short-line railroad resumes service between the two Carolinas.
- Horry County accounts for largest share of road fatalities Updated: Sep-22-15 5:04 am
CONWAY, South Carolina - According to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, Horry County has had more fatal traffic-related incidents this year than any other county in the state.
- N. Myrtle Beach rejects helicopter tour plan for second time Updated: Sep-11-15 8:08 am
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Regulators in North Myrtle Beach have again turned down a request by a company to begin a helicopter tour business.