- Titans tight end Delanie Walker having his best season yet Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Delanie Walker of the Tennessee Titans is having not just the best season of his 10-year career, the veteran also caught more passes than any other tight end in the NFL. More than Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten or Greg Olsen.
- NWS forecasts frigid California Thanksgiving temps Updated: Nov-26-15 12:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Thanksgiving celebrations in California are getting off to a frigid start.
- UC Santa Barbara beats San Francisco 68-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Gabe Vincent scored 18 first-half points with four 3-pointers and UC Santa Barbara held on to beat San Francisco 68-61 on Wednesday night after leading by 25 at halftime.
- Police: Gun stolen from US agent used to kill Oakland artist Updated: Nov-25-15 5:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A gun used to kill a Northern California artist as he worked on an anti-violence mural was stolen from a federal agent, officials said Wednesday.
- Scammers trying to sell fake gold in San Francisco Bay Area Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 am
BRENTWOOD, California - San Francisco Bay Area authorities say scam artists are trying to sell fake gold bars in a department store parking lot.
- Man climbs on San Francisco interstate sign, strips naked Updated: Nov-25-15 8:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - California Highway Patrol officials say a man in his 20s stripped down to nothing and decided to hang from an interstate sign in San Francisco.
- Winter-like storm brings rain, snow to Northern California Updated: Nov-24-15 11:39 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A wintry storm drenched the San Francisco Bay area and dropped up to a foot of snow in some areas of California's Sierra Nevada, raising hopes of a white Thanksgiving holiday in the mountains.
- 4 arrested in vandalism of San Francisco Bay Area dam Updated: Nov-24-15 9:05 pm
FREMONT, California - Police say they have arrested four men for allegedly cutting an inflatable dam in Fremont in May, resulting in the loss of nearly 50 million gallons of water.
- 'King Tides' hitting California coast Updated: Nov-24-15 5:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - A series of exceptionally high tides began all along the California coast Tuesday, bringing the possibility of minor flooding to low-lying areas including bay fronts, beach parking lots, coastal roads and marinas.
- Homeless helm new coffee carts in San Francisco Bay Area Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose has joined other cities in a program that gives homeless people a chance to staff coffee carts to make money.
- 3 flee in stolen Car, hit fire hydrant south of SF Updated: Nov-24-15 9:47 am
CAMPBELL, California - Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies arrested three suspects in a stolen car that crashed into a fire hydrant south of San Francisco.
- San Francisco man dies while diving for abalone Updated: Nov-24-15 8:23 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Authorities say a San Francisco man has died while diving for abalone.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Tomsula surprised by 49ers' tentative play in latest loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula studied the film from the 49ers' lopsided loss to the rival Seattle Seahawks and saw a tentative team, one trying not to make mistakes.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco out for the season with knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 10:42 pm
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee, and teammate Justin Forsett's season is over after he broke his right arm Sunday.
- Watson, Derksen help San Francisco beat UC Riverside 58-57 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:36 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Devin Watson hit four free throws in the final 43 seconds and hit Tim Derksen for a layup with 3.7 seconds left to lift San Francisco over UC Riverside 58-57 Saturday night.
- James Lagier, former AP bureau chief, has died Updated: Nov-21-15 5:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - James C. Lagier, a former Associated Press bureau chief in the U.S. and Japan whose four-decade career included covering nuclear tests in the Pacific, filing the bulletin on Robert F. Kennedy's death and overseeing AP's reporting of the 1995 Kobe earthquake that killed more than 6,000 people, has died.
- Home values point to a sharp wealth divide within US cities Updated: Nov-20-15 1:12 pm
WASHINGTON - It's still possible in Boston for a mail carrier, an accountant and a Harvard-trained psychiatrist - basically, the crowd from "Cheers" - to live as neighbors.
- Fresno State defeats San Francisco 78-71 with rain of 3s Updated: Nov-20-15 12:53 am
FRESNO, California - Cezar Guerrero scored 22 points, including a single-game career-high 6 3-pointers and Fresno State defeated San Francisco 78-71 on Thursday night.
- San Francisco police arrest known gang member Updated: Nov-19-15 9:39 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Police say they have arrested a known San Francisco gang member who had been on the run for six years and was wanted for an attempted homicide.
- Parole denied again for convict in 1976 school bus hijacking Updated: Nov-19-15 7:39 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The last of three men convicted of hijacking a school bus full of California children nearly four decades ago was denied parole for the 16th time on Thursday.
- California home sales cool in October, prices hold steady Updated: Nov-19-15 7:00 pm
SAN DIEGO - California home sales cooled in October after a summer rally, while prices held steady, a research firm said Thursday.
- Gap cuts profit outlook after sales fall short Updated: Nov-19-15 6:48 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Gap Inc. on Thursday cut its profit outlook for the year after reporting disappointing sales for its third quarter.
- Orlando, Seattle among 10 US cities hosting Copa Centenario Updated: Nov-19-15 5:49 pm
MIAMI - The Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida, CenturyLink Field in Seattle and Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, are among the 10 venues for the 2016 Copa America Centenario.