- UGA to hold fall commencement ceremonies Updated: Dec-13-13 4:05 am
- Athens-Clarke police offer holiday safety tips Updated: Dec-10-13 4:35 am
- Ga. man sentenced to life in home invasion, rape Updated: Dec-05-13 4:38 pm
- Djurisic sparks Georgia past Chattanooga 87-56 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:57 pm
- Djurisic sparks Georgia past Chattanooga 87-56 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:26 pm
- UGA gets grant to process political party records Updated: Dec-02-13 4:11 am
- UGa's Richt says defensive coordinator to return Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Ga. effort afoot to make strangulation a felony Updated: Nov-30-13 9:31 am
- UGA professor wins national teaching award Updated: Nov-30-13 4:06 am
- Mann, Gaines lead Georgia past Mountaineers 71-53 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:50 pm
- UGA receives research grant for political records Updated: Nov-28-13 4:08 am
- UGA to erase Social Security data in some records Updated: Nov-27-13 7:31 pm
- No. 22 Georgia powers past SC State 74-58 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:11 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- No. 23 Georgia beats Georgia Tech, 63-56 Updated: Nov-24-13 4:53 pm
- Murray hurts knee, Georgia routs Kentucky 59-17 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:01 pm
- Dogs' Murray leaves Kentucky game with knee injury Updated: Nov-23-13 9:28 pm
- UGA to host show on 1940s art, politics, censoring Updated: Nov-23-13 7:35 am
- UGA art museum to show Catherine the Great films Updated: Nov-20-13 4:04 am
- No. 23 Georgia uses 26-0 run to down Furman 72-48 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:14 pm
- Georgia's Richt bemoans missed chance vs. Auburn Updated: Nov-19-13 5:28 pm
- No. 24 Georgia holds off Ohio State 53-49 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:24 pm
- Film Athens seeks to create local film workforce Updated: Nov-17-13 9:38 am
- Flavor of Ga. food product contest seeks entrants Updated: Nov-16-13 4:06 am
ATHENS, Georgia - More than 2,000 students are eligible to receive degrees during the University of Georgia's fall semester commencement ceremonies.
ATHENS, Georgia - Athens-Clarke County police are offering travelers tips to avoid becoming crime victims during the holiday season.
ATHENS, Georgia - A man has been sentenced to life plus 70 years in prison for raping a recent University of Georgia graduate during a home invasion.
ATHENS, Georgia - Without 2013 SEC Player of the Year Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, the Georgia basketball team is scoring 13 more points per game so far this season.
ATHENS, Georgia - Nemanja Djurisic came off the bench to score 14 points, all in the first half, as Georgia dominated Chattanooga 87-56 Monday night at Stegeman Coliseum.
ATHENS, Georgia - A University of Georgia library has received a grant to process the records of the Republican and Democratic parties of Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia coach Mark Richt plans no changes to his coaching staff, deciding to keep defensive coordinator Todd Grantham despite a disappointing season.
ATHENS, Georgia - A drunken Athens man in May used a key to get into the apartment of the mother of his children. He then choked her after she refused to loan him her vehicle.
ATHENS, Georgia - A University of Georgia professor has been named the recipient of a national education award that honors innovative teaching methods.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann and Kenny Gaines each scored 14 points and Nemanja Djurisic added 10 points to help Georgia snap a four-game losing streak with a 71-53 victory over Appalachian State on Friday.
ATHENS, Georgia - The University of Georgia has received a nearly $59,000 research grant to prepare records once kept by the Democratic Party of Georgia and the Georgia Republican Party.
ATHENS, Georgia - The University of Georgia is looking to erase Social Security numbers from millions of computer records in a move aimed at protecting the personal information of employees.
ATHENS, Georgia - Tiaria Griffin had 16 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, coming just short of a triple-double as No. 22 Georgia beat South Carolina State 74-58 Tuesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
ATHENS, Georgia - Khaalidah Miller scored 20 points and No. 23 Georgia held off Georgia Tech's comeback to beat the Yellow Jackets 63-56 on Sunday to continue its domination of the state rivalry.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw four first-half touchdown passes before hurting his left knee and missing the second half of his final home game as Georgia beat Kentucky 59-17 on Saturday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray left Saturday night's game against Kentucky with a left knee injury and will not return.
ATHENS, Georgia - The art museum at the University of Georgia will be the final stop for a traveling show on 1940s art, politics and censorship.
ATHENS, Georgia - The art museum at the University of Georgia plans to present a series of films on the reign of Catherine the Great.
ATHENS, Georgia - Tiaria Griffin scored 21 points as No. 23 Georgia went on a 26-0 run to erase a first-half deficit and defeat Furman 72-48 on Tuesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt said Tuesday he regrets not reminding Georgia players to knock down a pass at the end of last week's loss to Auburn.
ATHENS, Georgia - Erika Ford scored 13 points and Khaalidah Miller 12 as No. 24 Georgia held off Ohio State 53-49 on Sunday in a meeting of unbeaten NCAA Tournament regulars.
ATHENS, Georgia - Films shot in Athens and throughout Georgia in recent years hired an imported technical workforce to staff the productions. But a new partnership between industry and education groups in Athens might create a homegrown labor pool to feed Georgia's growing film industry.
ATHENS, Georgia - Organizers of the Flavor of Georgia are looking for tasty treats.