- 4 female University of Georgia students killed in car crash Updated: Apr-28-16 4:44 pm
ATLANTA - University of Georgia students and employees are devastated at the loss of four female students killed in a horrific, high-speed car crash that left another student critically injured, the school's president said at a somber Thursday briefing.
- The Latest: Governor orders flags at half-staff after crash Updated: Apr-28-16 1:27 pm
WATKINSVILLE, Georgia - The Latest on a car crash that killed four University of Georgia students (all times local):
- 2 Athens pharmacies robbed in span of 10 days Updated: Apr-26-16 4:25 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Athens-Clarke County Police are searching for a group of suspects they believe may be responsible for two drug store robberies.
- Former Georgia 2-sport star Zippy Morocco dead at 86 Updated: Apr-25-16 6:50 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Anthony "Zippy" Morocco, the University of Georgia's first basketball All-American and one of the school's most accomplished return specialists in football, has died. He was 86.
- Police: Officer shoots Georgia man who refused to drop gun Updated: Apr-23-16 6:38 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says a man has been shot by a police officer in northeast Georgia.
- Artist's 'Chalk Talk' prompts students to think about life Updated: Apr-23-16 1:54 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - "If you don't understand my silence, how would you understand me & my words."
- Georgia signs forward Diatta as transfer from Southern Idaho Updated: Apr-20-16 5:15 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia has signed forward Pape Diatta (pronounced Pop Dee-ah-tuh), a native of Dakar, Senegal who has played the last two years for the College of Southern Idaho.
- UMass to play at Georgia in 2018 football season Updated: Apr-20-16 12:13 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia and the University of Massachusetts have agreed to games in football and men's basketball.
- Eason has sharp debut, 93,000 pack Georgia's spring game Updated: Apr-16-16 8:39 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - New coach Kirby Smart never doubted Georgia's fans would fill Sanford Stadium for his first spring scrimmage.
- Crews search for man swept into water by sneaker wave Updated: Apr-15-16 10:31 pm
DEPOE BAY, Oregon - Authorities are searching for a 26-year-old man who got swept into the water by a rogue wave near Depoe Bay on the Oregon Coast.
- Stinking drunk? Police say "inebriated" man used fart spray Updated: Apr-15-16 3:41 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Police in Georgia have arrested a man for allegedly causing a stink at a bar.
- G-Day spring game could be key in Georgia's QB competition Updated: Apr-14-16 6:12 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - No quarterback has taken the lead in Georgia's quarterback competition this spring. Even heralded freshman Jacob Eason has been unable to break out of the pack.
- 7 suspects charged after 130 guns stolen in crime spree Updated: Apr-14-16 10:18 am
ATLANTA - Authorities say seven suspects have been indicted on federal charges in connection with gun thefts from firearms dealers in several Georgia cities, including Athens, Dalton, LaGrange and Macon. One of the thefts occurred in Heflin, Alabama.
- Georgia freshmen Rochester, Clay arrested on weapon charges Updated: Apr-12-16 8:49 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia freshmen Julian Rochester and Chad Clay were arrested Monday night on felony charges including the possession of a BB gun in a school zone.
- Athens police say 12-year-old shot 7-year-old with BB gun Updated: Apr-07-16 7:22 am
ATHENS, Georgia - Police in Athens arrested a 12-year-old boy they say shot a 7-year-old boy with a BB gun.
- Athens charity auctioning guitar signed by Drive-By Truckers Updated: Apr-06-16 6:58 am
ATHENS, Georgia - An Athens charity is auctioning an electric guitar signed by members of the rock band Drive-By Truckers.
- Georgia QBs get Smart's attention in 1st scrimmage Updated: Apr-02-16 7:58 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - New coach Kirby Smart liked what he saw from his quarterbacks in Georgia's first full scrimmage.
- McGarity believes Georgia program still growing with Fox Updated: Mar-30-16 5:53 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity said Tuesday he remains confident in coach Mark Fox after the Bulldogs missed the NCAA Tournament for the fifth time in seven seasons.