- After remains found, ID of person still a mystery Updated: Mar-07-14 7:30 am
- Students urge UGA to make arch more accessible Updated: Mar-06-14 4:58 pm
- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- Richt looks forward to a different look in spring Updated: Mar-05-14 6:08 pm
- Artistic soup bowls intended as reminder of hunger Updated: Mar-04-14 8:10 am
- Residents recall effort to desegregate the Varsity Updated: Mar-01-14 10:53 am
- Mann, Thornton lead Georgia past Missouri Updated: Feb-25-14 11:32 pm
- Cyclist fatally struck by car in Clarke County Updated: Feb-23-14 10:26 am
- UGA trying to raise $1B by 2020 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:04 am
- Athens teen gets life prison sentence in slaying Updated: Feb-21-14 6:01 am
- Georgia women hang on to beat No. 19 LSU 71-67 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:59 pm
- University of Georgia plans charity dance marathon Updated: Feb-19-14 3:08 pm
- Georgia safety Harvey-Clemons dismissed from team Updated: Feb-18-14 5:07 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Falling slabs of ice a concern after Ga. storm Updated: Feb-13-14 2:56 pm
- Winter storm adds travel drama for Georgia team Updated: Feb-11-14 6:42 pm
- Richt names McClendon Dogs' recruiting coordinator Updated: Feb-11-14 6:27 pm
- Lawyer: Hazing charges at UGA are unfounded Updated: Feb-08-14 6:29 pm
- Lawyer: Hazing charges at UGA are unfounded Updated: Feb-08-14 4:47 pm
- Former UGA employee charged with fraud Updated: Feb-07-14 4:50 pm
- Beard changes his mind, to remain at Georgia Updated: Feb-07-14 2:24 pm
- $12 million upgrade planned for UGA baseball field Updated: Feb-07-14 8:21 am
- Police investigate after UGA student found dead Updated: Feb-07-14 5:43 am
- Georgia beats LSU 91-78 to snap 3-game skid Updated: Feb-06-14 9:36 pm
- Richt adds Ekeler to complete Georgia staff Updated: Feb-06-14 12:14 pm
COMMERCE, Georgia - Authorities have found some possible clues about the person whose skeletal remains were found in northeast Georgia, but the identity remains a mystery.
ATHENS, Georgia - Some University of Georgia students are urging administrators to make the school's signature arch accessible to everyone so they can participate in campus traditions.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coming off a disappointing season, Georgia coach Mark Richt is looking forward to shaking things up.
ATHENS, Georgia - Chefs from Athens-area restaurants plan to dish out soup on Wednesday to spread awareness about food insecurity in northeast Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - "WHAT'LL YA HAVE?" goes the decades old slogan for the Varsity drive-thru restaurant chain. A naked dog or a cheeseburger is often the answer. But in the early 1960s, African-American Athenians marched on the restaurant's Broad Street and Milledge Avenue location demanding a seat at the table.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Athens-Clarke County police are investigating a crash that killed a teenage bicyclist over the weekend.
ATHENS, Georgia - The University of Georgia is trying to raise at least $1 billion by 2020.
ATHENS, Georgia - An Athens teenager has been sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in the killing of a 76-year-old man during a burglary of the man's home in November 2012.
ATHENS, Georgia - Erika Ford had 20 points on Thursday night as Georgia jumped to a big lead early and repelled a late challenge to defeat the No. 19 LSU women 71-67.
ATHENS, Georgia - More than 1,300 people at the University of Georgia plan to dance the night and day away for a good cause.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia strong safety Josh Harvey-Clemons, who missed the Bulldogs' Gator Bowl loss to Nebraska following his second suspension of the season, has been dismissed from the team.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
ATHENS, Georgia - Athens-Clarke County police say they've closed a section of the sidewalk on East Broad Street because of falling ice.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia had to endure some last-minute travel changes caused by the winter storm covering much of the South before it arrived in Starkville, Mississippi, on Tuesday for Wednesday night's game at Mississippi State.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia coach Mark Richt has given running backs coach Bryan McClendon the additional title of recruiting coordinator.
ATHENS, Georgia - An attorney representing at least one of 11 University of Georgia students accused of hazing denied allegations that fraternity pledges were beaten.
ATHENS, Georgia - An attorney representing at least one of 11 University of Georgia students accused of hazing says allegations that pledges were beaten are false.
ATHENS, Georgia - Police say a former employee in the registrar's office at the University of Georgia is accused of using students' personal information to obtain credit cards.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia senior offensive tackle Mark Beard has changed his mind and will not transfer to another school for his final year of eligibility.
ATHENS, Georgia - The University of Georgia Athletic Association plans to spend about $12 million to upgrade its baseball stadium.
ATHENS, Georgia - Police are investigating after a University of Georgia student was found dead at an apartment complex in downtown Athens.
ATHENS, Georgia - Nemanja Djurisic scored 17 points and Georgia never trailed while snapping a three-game losing streak with its 91-78 win over Louisiana State on Thursday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Mike Ekeler, the linebackers coach at Southern California in 2013, has been named inside linebackers coach at Georgia.