- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Jul-02-15 4:55 pm
Star Tribune, July 1
- Bike fundraiser for brain injured ex-football player ends Updated: Jul-02-15 11:15 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - The father and brother of a former Minnesota State University football player who suffered a brain injury last year have finished a cross-country bike tour to raise money for those with similar injuries.
- Charges follow Jet Ski crash on Loon Lake Updated: Jun-30-15 7:25 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - The driver of a Jet Ski involved in an accident on a Blue Earth County lake is accused of fleeing after the crash that left a girl severely injured.
- 2 hurt during air show in Mankato Updated: Jun-29-15 8:05 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - Two people were hurt when a helicopter was accidentally powered up at Mankato's weekend air show.
- Bicyclist hit by car, killed in Mankato Updated: Jun-24-15 10:26 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - A 46-year-old bicyclist has died after he was struck by a car in Mankato.
- Idea for new rural park in Mankato moves forward Updated: Jun-22-15 12:05 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - City and county leaders in the Mankato area are hoping to move forward on turning a depleted gravel pit southwest of Mankato into one of the region's largest parks.
- Restaurant patio closed for not meeting plants requirement Updated: Jun-17-15 4:46 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - A restaurant in downtown Mankato has had to increase the amount of foliage on its patio after lacking the city's required amount of plants.
- 6 people thrown from boat into Minnesota River Updated: Jun-13-15 2:25 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Authorities in south-central Minnesota say six people including two children were thrown overboard from a boat on the Minnesota River.
- Vikings set 50th training camp in Mankato to start July 26 Updated: Jun-09-15 5:23 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings will start their 50th consecutive training camp in Mankato on July 26 with a Sunday morning practice.
- Deb Taylor named Taylor Corp. CEO Updated: Jun-09-15 12:30 pm
NORTH MANKATO, Minnesota - Taylor Corp. founder Glen Taylor is turning over his role as CEO to his niece, Deb Taylor.
- Minnesota man helps in fight against Ebola in West Africa Updated: Jun-07-15 6:28 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - A Mankato resident who worked in public health and environmental engineering for more than 20 years has been tackling his most dramatic assignment yet: the deadly Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- Minnesota State places 5th in Directors' Cup standings Updated: Jun-04-15 3:43 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Minnesota State, Mankato is ranked fifth in the final Learfield Sports Directors' Cup standings for the 2014-15 season.