- Hoffner wants to erase records from dismissed case Updated: Mar-06-14 12:15 pm
- Nurse sentenced to probation for stealing meds Updated: Mar-05-14 10:35 am
- Psych hospital suspect accused of prior attack Updated: Feb-28-14 1:37 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Feb-25-14 1:29 pm
- Mankato researchers study road salt use Updated: Feb-24-14 6:26 pm
- Storm forces Minn. State to cancel evening classes Updated: Feb-20-14 3:28 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - The former head football coach at Minnesota State-Mankato has asked to have court records from an unfounded child pornography case against him erased.
MANKATO, Minnesota - A nurse who pleaded guilty to stealing pain medication from patients at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato has been sentenced to probation and home detention.
ST. PETER, Minnesota - Prosecutors have filed additional charges against a Bemidji man accused of beating to death a fellow patient at a psychiatric hospital in January, saying he assaulted another patient the week before that attack and broke the man's nose.
Star Tribune of Minneapolis, Feb. 24
MANKATO, Minnesota - Roads across Minnesota remained icy Monday after last week's storm, which was nasty by most people's standards. But road salt researchers at Minnesota State University in Mankato couldn't have been happier.
MANKATO, Minnesota - Minnesota State, Mankato has canceled its Thursday evening classes because of a winter storm.