- Defendant tells judge he doesn't want attorney reinstated Updated: May-05-16 1:55 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A former doctor accused of killing four people with ties to an Omaha medical school told a judge he doesn't want the Chicago attorney who was removed from his defense team reinstated.
- Trump campaign says he's expected at Omaha airport rally Updated: May-05-16 10:22 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Campaign officials say Republic presidential candidate Donald Trump is expected to attend a rally Friday in Omaha.
- Suspect's relatives say he was at picnic when woman shot Updated: May-05-16 6:57 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Relatives of a homicide suspect say he's innocent of the allegations because he was at a family picnic when an Omaha woman was shot.
- Omaha bomb squad detonates device found near office Updated: May-05-16 6:32 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A bomb squad has detonated a live explosive found near an office in west Omaha.
- Council Bluffs pedestrian dies after being struck by car Updated: May-04-16 3:06 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A 65-year-old pedestrian has died after being struck by a car in Council Bluffs.
- Family members change minds on settling excessive force suit Updated: May-04-16 11:23 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Members of an Omaha family have changed their minds about settling a lawsuit alleging excessive force by police officers and have asked the Omaha City Council to vote against the deal.
- Berkshire Hathaway meeting viewed live 1.8 million times Updated: May-04-16 10:45 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The first online broadcast of Berkshire Hathaway's annual shareholder meeting was viewed 1.8 million times.
- Sex education foes try to delay Omaha schools' new materials Updated: May-03-16 1:48 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Sex education opponents have made a last-ditch effort to delay the Omaha school board's rollout of textbooks and materials that will appear in health and sex education classes in the fall.
- Candidate running despite old unpaid campaign violation fine Updated: May-02-16 3:55 pm
BELLEVUE, Nebraska - A Bellevue businessman who has yet to pay a campaign violation fine is back on a public ballot as a candidate for City Council in the Omaha suburb.
- Climate change focus of next Omaha Science Cafe Updated: May-02-16 1:44 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Organizers say the next Omaha Science Cafe will explore the global and local impact of climate change.
- Correction: Buffett arrives for Berkshire Hathaway meeting Updated: May-02-16 12:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - In a story April 30 about Berkshire Hathaway's annual shareholders meeting, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Fabio Rivera is a student at the University of Arkansas. He attends Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas.
- Berkshire Hathaway event celebrates what makes firm unique Updated: Apr-30-16 10:37 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway's idiosyncrasies were on display this weekend, as tens of thousands of people filled an arena to listen to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger talk business for several hours Saturday at the conglomerate's annual meeting.
- Service confirms 2nd, weaker tornado touched down in Omaha Updated: Apr-29-16 11:53 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The National Weather Service says it's confirmed that a second, weaker tornado touched down briefly in northwest Omaha.
- Omaha Public Schools to review severe weather guidelines Updated: Apr-29-16 11:00 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha Public Schools says it's reviewing its severe weather procedures after parents were told they couldn't take shelter inside an elementary school during a tornado warning.
- 'You stole my chair!' Woman confronts man in her wheelchair Updated: Apr-29-16 10:00 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 75-year-old woman has confronted a man who was cruising around an Omaha park in her stolen motorized wheelchair.
- Man admits to illegally voting in both Kansas, Nebraska Updated: Apr-29-16 7:31 am
HAYS, Kansas - A man who voted illegally in both Kansas and Nebraska in 2012 has been fined $5,500.
- Cousin charged with shooting of 14-month-old in Omaha Updated: Apr-29-16 6:49 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A young Omaha man is being held on $750,000 bail for the shooting of his 14-month-old cousin.
- Man gets life in prison in 2013 Omaha slaying Updated: Apr-29-16 1:47 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man charged in the fatal shooting of an Omaha man in 2013 has been sentenced to life in prison.
- Omaha man found guilty of burning couple's gay pride flag Updated: Apr-28-16 4:11 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha man accused of stealing a gay pride rainbow flag and burning it has been found guilty.
- Today in Nebraska-May Updated: Apr-28-16 1:51 pm
- Mavericks' goaltending coach is hired as full-time assistant Updated: Apr-27-16 3:09 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Leigh Mendelson has been hired as an assistant coach for the Omaha hockey team.
- Douglas County inmate resentenced in murder conviction Updated: Apr-27-16 2:52 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 33-year-old Douglas County prison inmate will serve at least 13 and a half more years behind bars after a judge resentenced him for his murder conviction when he was 17.
- Man charged for Omaha motorcyclist's crash death Updated: Apr-27-16 12:07 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say a 34-year-old man has been charged with vehicular homicide for the crash death of a motorcyclist in Omaha.
- Family seeking answers about couple's death in Peru Updated: Apr-26-16 1:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Family members have buried the Nebraska couple who died earlier this month during an Amazon River cruise in Peru, but they still don't know much about the fire that killed Larry and Christy Hammer.
- Police release name of woman found fatally shot in Omaha Updated: Apr-26-16 10:24 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities have released the name of a 45-year-old woman found fatally shot in an Omaha neighborhood west of Fontenelle Park.