- Explosion blows hole in Omaha truck windshield Updated: Apr-19-14 6:04 pm
- Nebraska Democrats want GOP candidate to pull ad Updated: Apr-19-14 5:56 pm
- Police say Omaha man arrested for 22nd time Updated: Apr-19-14 12:37 pm
- Man charged in shooting death of teenager in Omaha Updated: Apr-18-14 5:20 pm
- Nebraska judge reprimanded by state's high court Updated: Apr-18-14 2:40 pm
- Nebraska jobless inches up to 3.7 percent Updated: Apr-18-14 1:25 pm
- Carl Pelini says AD's agenda led to firing at FAU Updated: Apr-18-14 12:35 pm
- Man on Omaha billboard causes brief scare Updated: Apr-18-14 9:56 am
- Neb. officials to advertise jobs via drive-thru Updated: Apr-17-14 3:35 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Jalen Bradley announces he'll transfer Updated: Apr-17-14 3:03 pm
- Union Pacific railroad's 1Q profit up 14 percent Updated: Apr-17-14 12:40 pm
- Union Pacific railroad reports 1Q profit Thursday Updated: Apr-17-14 7:01 am
- Omaha police to sit down to coffee with public Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Suspect found guilty in 4 Omaha shooting deaths Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Derrin Hansen signs a 4-year contract Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Boy facing Neb. murder charge to get mental tests Updated: Apr-16-14 6:50 am
- Neb. officials: 2 men tried to take TVs from hotel Updated: Apr-14-14 6:44 pm
- Unruly man charged after jet diverts to Nebraska Updated: Apr-14-14 4:31 pm
- Driver dies after crashing on snowy night in Omaha Updated: Apr-14-14 6:49 am
- Longtime Neb. rabbi who invested with Buffett dies Updated: Apr-13-14 6:25 pm
- Motorcycle rider killed in crash on Saturday Updated: Apr-13-14 12:47 pm
- Iowa West Foundation delivers $4.2M in grants Updated: Apr-13-14 12:01 pm
- Omaha inmate attacked 1 day after surgery Updated: Apr-12-14 7:10 pm
- 2 plead not guilty in major cybercrime ring Updated: Apr-11-14 6:44 pm
- Workers' comp benefits OK'd for wounded manager Updated: Apr-11-14 2:43 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police are investigating an explosion in a south Omaha neighborhood that blew a hole in a pickup windshield and damaged a second nearby car.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska Democrats are calling for a Republican candidate for governor to pull a televised campaign ad showing him knocking a Barack Obama doll off a fence post while criticizing the president's health care law.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Police in Lincoln say they have arrested a 29-year-old Omaha man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license - a crime for which he's been convicted 21 other times.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 21-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a teenager in Omaha.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court reprimanded a Douglas County District judge on Friday for intervening in a friend's drunken driving case.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's preliminary unemployment rate inched up a tenth of a point to hit 3.7 percent in March, but the state's jobless rate remains one of the lowest in the nation, according to a state report released Friday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Carl Pelini said Friday during a radio interview that his firing at Florida Atlantic last year was unjustified and the result of a new athletic director who wanted to hire his own football coach.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man has been arrested after climbing a billboard in southern Omaha with what looked like a rifle.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska health officials are offering information about job openings to potential employees via a drive-thru method.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Jalen Bradley has announced he will leave Nebraska-Omaha and transfer to Northeast Community College in his hometown of Norfolk.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The harsh winter didn't keep Union Pacific railroad from delivering 14 percent higher quarterly profit as it hauled more agricultural, industrial and coal shipments.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Union Pacific will report its first-quarter earnings Thursday and discuss how much the severe winter affected operations.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Residents in and around Omaha's Benson community can get to know their local police officers a little better over coffee.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska man described by one prison psychiatrist as a "psychopath" and "one of the most dangerous people" the doctor had ever evaluated was found guilty Wednesday of four counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of four Omaha people last summer.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska-Omaha men's basketball coach Derrin Hansen has signed a new contract that will keep him at the school through the 2017-18 season.
GERING, Nebraska - A mental health evaluation has been scheduled for a 15-year-old Wyoming boy charged with killing a Nebraska jail guard.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities in eastern Nebraska say two men tried to steal more than a dozen televisions from a hotel under construction.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man removed from a California-bound Southwest Airlines aircraft after he allegedly tried to open a door during flight was charged Monday with interfering with the crew.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police say an Omaha man who was driving too fast for the snowy conditions has died after crashing in his van.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A longtime Omaha rabbi who became a philanthropist after investing with Warren Buffett in the 1960s has died.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha Police have identified the motorcycle rider who was killed in a weekend crash after failing to negotiate a corner in the road.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Twenty-two nonprofit groups in western Iowa and eastern Nebraska are benefiting from $4.2 million in grants.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Douglas County jail inmate who underwent surgery after a fight with another inmate was the target of a second attack the day he returned from the hospital, authorities said.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Two Ukrainian men suspected of involvement in a major cybercrime operation that used computer malware to steal millions of dollars pleaded not guilty Friday in federal court in Nebraska.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha clothing store manager shot up to nine times in revenge for reporting an earlier robbery is entitled to compensation for drug and alcohol rehab and treatment of post-traumatic stress syndrome, the Nebraska Supreme Court ruled Friday.