- Cal Poly baseball team is toast of the West Coast Updated: Apr-24-14 6:45 pm
- Omaha day care owner pleads no contest Updated: Apr-24-14 5:01 pm
- Man removed from plane in Omaha pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-24-14 4:34 pm
- Ridesharing companies get Nebraska warning Updated: Apr-24-14 2:13 pm
- Iowa man sentenced for bomb threats in Nebraska Updated: Apr-24-14 1:19 pm
- Ex-Nebraska medical school student loses appeal Updated: Apr-24-14 12:37 pm
- Omaha man gets prison for teen sex assaults Updated: Apr-24-14 9:20 am
- Tea party big wigs in Nebraska for Sasse Updated: Apr-24-14 5:06 am
- Berkshire Hathaway can't find critic for meeting Updated: Apr-23-14 5:13 pm
- Buffett says stock prices are in reasonable range Updated: Apr-23-14 4:38 pm
- TD Ameritrade fiscal 2Q profit jumps 35 percent Updated: Apr-23-14 3:47 pm
- Report blames pilot for fatal Nebraska plane crash Updated: Apr-23-14 12:31 pm
- TD Ameritrade reports fiscal 2Q earnings Wednesday Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 am
- Ted Cruz endorses Ricketts for Nebraska governor Updated: Apr-22-14 6:43 pm
- Ricketts, Bruning spar in Nebraska governor's race Updated: Apr-22-14 5:36 pm
- Police say driver died in Omaha crash Updated: Apr-22-14 3:51 pm
- 3 plead not guilty in Omaha bar prostitution case Updated: Apr-22-14 6:28 am
- Omaha man gets lawyer for death penalty sentencing Updated: Apr-21-14 3:31 pm
- 1 arrested after Lincoln convenience store robbery Updated: Apr-20-14 6:52 pm
- 16-year-old injured in Omaha drive-by shooting Updated: Apr-20-14 12:50 pm
- Explosion blows hole in Omaha truck windshield Updated: Apr-19-14 6:04 pm
- Nebraska Democrats want GOP candidate to pull ad Updated: Apr-19-14 5:56 pm
- Police say Omaha man arrested for 22nd time Updated: Apr-19-14 12:37 pm
- Man charged in shooting death of teenager in Omaha Updated: Apr-18-14 5:20 pm
- Nebraska judge reprimanded by state's high court Updated: Apr-18-14 2:40 pm
Cal Poly has long been known for turning out great engineers and architects. It's starting to earn quite the reputation for baseball, too.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha day care owner accused of failing to report child abuse has pleaded no contest.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man removed from a Southwest Airlines aircraft in Omaha after he allegedly tried to open a door during the flight has pleaded not guilty to charges and will undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Public Service Commission has sent warnings to two ridesharing companies that they need the commission's permission to offer services in Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 30-year-old Iowa man who mailed bomb threats to the FBI office in Omaha has been sentenced to time served.
OMAHA, Nebraska - For the third time, the Nebraska Supreme Court has dismissed an appeal by a former University of Nebraska Medical Center student who said the school discriminated against him when it kicked him out of the program in 2006 without making accommodations for his chronic depression.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 41-year-old Omaha man who sexually assaulted a teenager has been given 30 to 35 years in prison.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A slew of tea party favorites are heading to central Nebraska this week to support Republican U.S. Senate candidate Ben Sasse, less than three weeks before the May 13 primary election.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett says he couldn't find someone with a negative outlook on his company to ask questions at this year's annual meeting.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett says most stocks are trading at reasonable prices even though the market has soared this year.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Online brokerage TD Ameritrade says brisk stock trading in the first three months of the year lifted its quarterly profit 35 percent.
NORFOLK, Nebraska - Federal investigators have concluded the pilot is responsible for the crash of a small plane nearly a year ago in northeast Nebraska.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Online brokerage TD Ameritrade will release its fiscal second-quarter earnings report Wednesday morning.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a conservative leader embraced by the tea party.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Omaha businessman Pete Ricketts and Attorney General Jon Bruning accused each other Tuesday of running negative, inaccurate television ads in the final weeks of the Republican primary race for Nebraska governor.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities say the driver of a sport utility vehicle has died in a central Omaha crash.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Three owners of a former exotic dance bar in downtown Omaha have pleaded not guilty to prostitution charges.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska man convicted of killing four people shortly after he was released from prison last summer will have lawyers representing him when it's decided whether he should be executed.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An Omaha teenager has been arrested in connection with an armed robbery of a Lincoln convenience store.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha police are investigating an early-morning drive-by shooting that injured a 16-year-old girl.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police are investigating an explosion in a south Omaha neighborhood that blew a hole in a pickup windshield and damaged a second nearby car.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska Democrats are calling for a Republican candidate for governor to pull a televised campaign ad showing him knocking a Barack Obama doll off a fence post while criticizing the president's health care law.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Police in Lincoln say they have arrested a 29-year-old Omaha man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license - a crime for which he's been convicted 21 other times.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 21-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a teenager in Omaha.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court reprimanded a Douglas County District judge on Friday for intervening in a friend's drunken driving case.