- Neb. national military cemetery plans unveiled Updated: Dec-18-13 2:25 pm
- Idle Neb. nuclear plant cleared to restart Updated: Dec-17-13 7:10 pm
- Authorities identify Neb. man found dead in snow Updated: Dec-17-13 4:26 pm
- Virgin America flight diverted to Omaha airport Updated: Dec-17-13 4:10 pm
- Retired exec joining Nebraska Game and Parks board Updated: Dec-17-13 9:52 am
- No arrests reported in shooting outside Omaha club Updated: Dec-17-13 7:56 am
- Neb. gov. hopeful promises Reagan-style tax reform Updated: Dec-16-13 5:47 pm
- 8 Nebraska hospitals to join forces for efficiency Updated: Dec-16-13 8:19 am
- 1 killed, 2 injured in shooting near Omaha club Updated: Dec-15-13 5:02 pm
- Nebraska Omaha over Nevada 82-80 Updated: Dec-14-13 8:59 pm
- Nebraska couple claim winning Powerball ticket Updated: Dec-14-13 6:56 pm
- Fire crews investigate blaze at old Omaha plant Updated: Dec-12-13 8:07 pm
- Appeals court upholds ruling for Neb. railroad Updated: Dec-12-13 4:36 pm
- Stay sought in lawsuit over bar association dues Updated: Dec-12-13 1:22 pm
- Omaha woman gets 33 months in prostitution case Updated: Dec-12-13 6:16 am
- Owner of dog in Omaha cited for animal cruelty Updated: Dec-11-13 5:48 pm
- Omaha man, 34, dies 1 day after being shot Updated: Dec-11-13 2:06 pm
- Schools in Nebraska, Iowa win $25,000 grants Updated: Dec-11-13 5:32 am
- Nebraska-Omaha defeats CSU Bakersfield 93-88 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- Complaint against Nebraska judge rejected Updated: Dec-10-13 3:55 pm
- TD Ameritrade reports strong trading in November Updated: Dec-10-13 11:13 am
- Omaha teacher accused of student sex assault Updated: Dec-10-13 10:25 am
- Omaha man sentenced for wire fraud, weapons crime Updated: Dec-10-13 6:05 am
- Omaha City Councilman quits race for Congress Updated: Dec-09-13 7:29 pm
- Cliff Brunt appointed AP sports writer in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-09-13 4:00 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Department of Veterans Affairs' Office of Construction has unveiled the first designs for eastern Nebraska's first national military cemetery.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska nuclear plant that has been idle for nearly three years because of flooding and a series of safety concerns was cleared to restart on Tuesday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities have identified a man whose body was found covered by snow in eastern Nebraska.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Officials say a Virgin America flight traveling from Boston to Los Angeles was diverted to an Omaha airport due to engine issues.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A retired Omaha business executive has been named to the Nebraska Game and Parks Board of Commissioners.
OMAHA, Nebraska - No arrests have been reported in the fatal shooting of a woman outside an Omaha nightclub.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's newest Republican candidate for governor promised Monday to deliver state tax reforms similar to the federal overhaul signed by President Ronald Reagan in 1986.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - The Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte plans to work with eight other hospitals in Nebraska to reduce expenses and improve quality.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha police are investigating a shooting outside an Omaha nightclub that killed a woman and injured two men.
RENO, Nevada - John Karhoff scored a season-high 25 points to lead Nebraska Omaha to an 82-80 victory over Nevada on Saturday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A husband and wife in the eastern Nebraska town of Gretna have come forward claiming to have a winning ticket for a $122 million Powerball jackpot.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Fire officials are trying to determine the cause of a blaze at an old recycling plant in south Omaha.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A federal appeals court on Thursday upheld a lower court ruling that found U.S. border officials exceeded their authority when they imposed multimillion-dollar fines against Union Pacific Corp. for failing to discover illegal drugs in railcars that crossed into the country from Mexico.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha state lawmaker has asked a federal court to put on hold his lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Nebraska's mandatory state bar membership while both sides mull a Nebraska Supreme Court opinion issued last week on the matter.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha woman accused of using spas as fronts for prostitution has been sentenced to 33 months in prison.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The owner of a dog in Omaha has been cited for animal cruelty for allegedly leaving the dog outside in freezing weather.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha police are investigating a shooting that killed a 34-year-old man.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Four schools in Iowa and Nebraska will receive $25,000 grants from U.S. Cellular because they won an online contest.
OMAHA, Nebraska - CJ Carter scored 20 points and John Karhoff added 18 to lead four in double figures as Nebraska-Omaha defeated Cal State Bakersfield 93-88 Tuesday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A state commission that oversees judges will not investigate a district judge who told a 16-year-old state ward who was seeking an abortion that doing so would "kill the child inside you."
OMAHA, Nebraska - TD Ameritrade says trading activity remained brisk in November as the stock market climbed to new highs.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 28-year-old Omaha teacher has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old student.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A 37-year-old Omaha man has been sentenced to federal prison for wire fraud and a weapons violation.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha City Councilman Pete Festersen is dropping out of the race for Congress two months after launching his campaign, leaving Democrats without a candidate to challenge Republican Rep. Lee Terry in 2014.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cliff Brunt, a veteran sports reporter who has covered the Super Bowl, Olympics, NBA and college athletics over a 17-year career, is returning to The Associated Press as its lead sports reporter in Oklahoma.