- Deadline extended for Va. county, Suns to agree on deal Updated: May-19-15 7:24 am
SPOTSYLVANIA, Virginia - The Hagerstown Suns and Spotsylvania County have been given more time to agree on a deal that would bring the minor league baseball team to Virginia.
- Mary Washington presidential search panel to meet Tuesday Updated: May-18-15 2:05 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - The University of Mary Washington's Presidential Search Advisory Committee is meeting this week in Fredericksburg.
- Trial set for 3 arrested during protest at Mary Washington Updated: May-13-15 8:07 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - An Aug. 4 trial is set for three people who refused to end a protest at the University of Mary Washington.
- Va. attorney general: Localities have say over fracking Updated: May-08-15 6:26 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Localities can prohibit or regulate a drilling process called hydraulic fracturing to extract natural gas, Virginia's attorney general wrote in an advisory opinion.
- Feminist group accuses college of failing to act on threats Updated: May-07-15 2:49 pm
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - A feminist group on the campus of the University of Mary Washington accuses the school of failing to act on sexual and violent cyberthreats made against its members, according to a complaint filed Thursday.
- Va. leaders honor law enforcement who died in line of duty Updated: May-06-15 2:26 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and law enforcement leaders are paying tribute to a Norfolk police officer and a Spotsylvania County deputy sheriff who both died while on duty.