- IU hospital in Muncie taking precautions for Legionella Updated: Apr-28-16 11:19 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Indiana University hospital in Muncie is keeping water restrictions in place after tests last week found a positive test for the Legionella bacteria.
- Ball State library floods ahead of final exam week Updated: Apr-21-16 10:52 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Thousands of books and some computer equipment from Ball State University's Bracken Library were damaged in a flood Saturday.
- Muncie cops asks outside agency to assist in shooting probe Updated: Apr-19-16 1:31 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Muncie's police chief has asked Indiana State Police to assist in investigating a fatal shooting involving a police officer.
- 'Haunted' Winchester infirmary lures hordes of ghost hunters Updated: Apr-18-16 5:00 am
WINCHESTER, Indiana - The rooms on the second floor of the Randolph County Infirmary are painted in red light as the sun sets in Winchester. The dimming glow catches on warped glass, wispy curtains and the odd shapes protruding from the decayed walls of the hospital.
- Garfield creator Jim Davis to teach at Ball State Updated: Apr-16-16 11:42 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - The creator of the world's best-known lazy cat is about to take on a new job at his alma mater.
- Anti-violence group highlighting wounded Muncie boy Updated: Apr-16-16 9:48 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - An 8-year-old boy who was shot in Muncie last year is becoming the face of a community anti-violence campaign.
- Daleville aquaponics startup grows powerhouse food Updated: Apr-12-16 5:05 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeff Ginn is growing what he calls some of the healthiest food on the planet in the aquaponics greenhouse he opened less than a year ago.
- Ball State University to hold forums as new president hired Updated: Apr-05-16 6:23 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University is holding forums as the school prepares to hire a new president.
- Muncie hospital responds to case of Legionnaires' disease Updated: Apr-04-16 9:20 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is taking precautions after discovering a patient with Legionnaires' disease late last week.
- Dogs rescued from standing water, filth, 'adjusting well' Updated: Apr-03-16 3:47 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - The Muncie Animal Shelter's director says ten dogs that had been chained amid standing water and feces in southern Delaware County are "adjusting well" at the shelter.
- Herbicide company faces fine over environmental complaints Updated: Mar-31-16 6:32 am
SELMA, Indiana - An herbicide company faces nearly $130,000 in state fines over environmental complaints at its eastern Indiana plant.