- Indiana News Digest Updated: Feb-12-16 12:00 am
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 12 a.m.
- Muncie details riverfront plans in call to developers Updated: Feb-11-16 4:22 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - The city of Muncie has released details of what it wants developers to build as part of a $48 million plan to develop its riverfront.
- Campbell scores 26 with 10 boards; Ohio tops Ball St. 72-69 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:23 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Antonio Campbell made 10 of 14 from the field and finished with 26 points and 10 rebounds to help Ohio beat Ball State 72-69 Tuesday night.
- Reform committee forms after Ball State president's exit Updated: Feb-09-16 4:32 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University officials have named a committee to propose reforms in response to complaints of secrecy surrounding the resignation of school President Paul Ferguson.
- Iowa college to hire shooting coach despite alumni objection Updated: Feb-09-16 3:51 pm
INDIANOLA, Iowa - An Iowa college is sticking with its decision to hire a full-time coach for its shooting sports club, despite opposition from alumni and others who say guns have no place on the liberal arts school's campus.
- Ball State rallies to beat Western Michigan 75-71 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 5:13 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremie Tyler scored five of his 19 points in overtime, and Franko House had a career-high nine assists as Ball State rallied from a nine-point deficit and beat Western Michigan 75-71 on Saturday.
- Ball State trustee says resignation not linked to president Updated: Feb-04-16 4:16 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - One of two Ball State University trustees who are stepping down from their positions says the moves have nothing to do with the resignation last week of the school president.
- Groom jailed after allegedly biting bride after wedding Updated: Feb-03-16 2:49 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Police in central Indiana say they arrested a groom after he allegedly sunk his teeth into his bride's arm during a fight hours after their marriage.
- Fisherman dies after falling through ice in lake near Muncie Updated: Feb-01-16 8:18 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Authorities say a fisherman died after falling through the ice on a small lake near Muncie.
- Vermillion County judge sets trial in reckless homicide case Updated: Jan-27-16 4:11 am
NEWPORT, Indiana - A 19-year-old Vermillion County man accused of causing a one-vehicle crash that killed his three passengers is scheduled to stand trial in May.
- New Ball St. coach hires Daoust as defensive coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 4:03 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - New Ball State coach Mike Neu hired former Syracuse assistant Tim Daoust as defensive coordinator and former Indianapolis Colts player Kyle DeVan as offensive line coach Monday.
- Years later, lost diamond is found Updated: Jan-21-16 5:02 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - A lost item at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital had reached such legendary status that employees who were hired on years after it went missing knew about it. Everyone in the department wanted to be "the one" to find it, and everyone seemed to believe that it would eventually turn up, even though it was about the size of an apple seed and the building it was lost in had been torn down.
- Kent State defeats Ball St. 76-68 in meeting of MAC leaders Updated: Jan-19-16 10:11 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Xavier Pollard and Kellon Thomas combined for 42 points and Kent State led from start to finish defeating Ball State 76-68 Tuesday night in a clash between division leaders in the Mid-American Conference.
- Ball State rallies late to edge Miami (Ohio) 48-46 Updated: Jan-16-16 4:35 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremiah Davis sank a jumper at the buzzer for the win as Ball State rallied late in the second half to edge Miami (Ohio) 48-46 on Saturday.
- Hearing postponed for Muncie man in sexual exploitation case Updated: Jan-14-16 8:46 am
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge in Indianapolis has postponed sentencing for a sixth time for a former New Castle school counselor accused of sexually exploiting teenage boys.
- Speed limits to be lowered on streets near Ball State Updated: Jan-14-16 8:04 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - City officials have decided to lower speeds on several major Muncie streets that pass through the Ball State University campus.