- Utility's use of growth regulator on trees draws concern Updated: Nov-29-15 12:02 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Electric utility Indiana Michigan Power's use of a pesticide to hinder the growth of thousands of trees has drawn concerns from some homeowners.
- Ball State rolls past NAIA Indiana-Kokomo 90-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremiah Davis had 11 points with a career-high eight assists, and Ball State rolled to a 90-54 victory over NAIA Indiana-Kokomo on Wednesday night.
- Johnson's 3 TDs leads Bowling Green past Ball State 48-10 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:23 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Matt Johnson threw for 236 yards and had three total touchdowns, Travis Greene ran for 97 yards and two scores, and Bowling Green beat Ball State 48-10 on Tuesday night.
- Storm leaves about 1,800 without power in northern Indiana Updated: Nov-22-15 2:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The power is coming back on for some northern Indiana residents after the first winter storm of the season.
- Police find $220,000 in silver bars at east Indiana property Updated: Nov-21-15 12:10 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Police searching a rural property in eastern Indiana's Delaware County turned up $220,000 worth of silver bars, more than a 100 firearms, ammunition and a bullet-proof vest.
- Ball State weighs putting TV frequency up for auction Updated: Nov-21-15 10:26 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University officials are considering whether to take part in a federal auction of broadcast frequencies that could lead to its public television station going off the air.
- Jury finds 60-year-old man guilty of killing his landlord Updated: Nov-18-15 5:41 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - A Delaware County jury has convicted a 60-year-old Indiana man in the fatal shooting of his landlord in January 2014.
- Indiana museum surrenders statue looted from India Updated: Nov-18-15 9:24 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Indiana museum has surrendered a bronze statue after learning it was likely stolen from a temple in India.
- Ball State downs Eastern Illinois 73-56 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:00 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Bo Calhoun had 17 points and 12 rebounds to lead Ball State to a 73-56 win over Eastern Illinois on Monday night.
- Survey shows Muncie area has 68 brownfield properties Updated: Nov-16-15 2:21 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - A survey of Muncie's brownfield properties shows there are 68 areas in the city and in a handful of nearby towns where industrial and commercial operations once did business.
- Muncie native, Navy vice admiral leads US missile program Updated: Nov-13-15 5:11 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Muncie and Delaware County high schools have graduates who went on to play professional sports, some who went on to lead major companies, and some who excelled in the music and entertainment industries. Some stayed home and became leaders of local businesses, companies and other organizations right here where they grew up.
- David Letterman returning to Ball State on Nov. 30 Updated: Nov-12-15 8:12 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Comedian and Ball State University graduate David Letterman is set to return to the school later this month with filmmakers Spike Jonze and Bennett Miller.
- University group uses music to help Alzheimer's patients Updated: Nov-12-15 5:01 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - If you ask a college student what they enjoy doing outside of classes, you would hear a variety of answers.
- Police search of rural property was for possibly buried body Updated: Nov-09-15 1:03 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Authorities say a massive police search of a rural central Indiana property was prompted by an informant telling investigators that a body was buried there and linked to a deceased marijuana distributor.
- Eastern Indiana school hopes its solved odor trouble Updated: Nov-08-15 1:30 pm
EATON, Indiana - District officials for an eastern Indiana elementary school that had to evacuate students two days in a row before canceling classes because of natural gas odors in the building are hoping they've fixed the problem.
- Muncie man sentenced to 81 years for attacking officers Updated: Nov-04-15 5:22 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - A judge has sentenced a Muncie man to 81 years in prison for trying to kill one police officer and severely beating another.
- January trial set for Muncie suspect in killing Updated: Nov-02-15 9:31 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - A Muncie man will go to trial in January on charges he killed a man whose decomposed body was found eight months after he was reported missing.
- Ball State beats UMass 20-10 Updated: Oct-31-15 4:35 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Riley Neal threw a touchdown pass, James Gilbert ran 2 yards for a score and Ball State beat Massachusetts 20-10 on Saturday.