- A-League elimination final: Victory top Sydney 2-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 8:20 am
- Australia coach looking for positive play at WCup Updated: Apr-08-14 5:25 am
- Fat Duck restaurant flying Down Under for 6 months Updated: Mar-31-14 7:44 am
- Red Bull has more fuel dramas at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-28-14 6:47 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
- Harry Kewell announces retirement from football Updated: Mar-26-14 12:08 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Brazilian midfielder Gui Finkler's goal two minutes into injury time gave the Melbourne Victory a 2-1 win over Sydney FC in an A-League elimination final on Friday.
BRISBANE, Australia - Ange Postecoglou cherishes memories of watching the 1974 World Cup on a small black-and-white TV with his dad, recalling how that shared experience when he was 9 helped transform him into an ardent Australia supporter.
LONDON - The Fat Duck is heading Down Under.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Red Bull experienced more issues with the contentious fuel-flow sensors during practice at the Malaysian Grand Prix on Friday, raising the prospect of another showdown with Formula One officials similar to the one that resulted in the team's disqualification in Australia.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Former Leeds United and Liverpool midfielder Harry Kewell says he will retire from football at the end of the A-League season, giving up his goal of appearing at a third World Cup.