- Burns scores twice as Newcastle wins in A-League Updated: Dec-08-13 3:24 am
- A-League to celebrate its 1,000th match Updated: Dec-03-13 8:59 pm
- American gets some local help at Royal Melbourne Updated: Nov-21-13 7:11 pm
- Real Estate Watch: Cheap rental homes overseas... Updated: Nov-21-13 11:16 am
- Concussion expert says players still in fear Updated: Nov-18-13 8:48 pm
- Lyle, surprising himself, still at Royal Melbourne Updated: Nov-16-13 11:42 pm
SYDNEY - Newcastle winger Nathan Burns' second goal of the match in the 67th minute gave the Jets a 2-1 win over the Melbourne Victory in Australia's A-League on Sunday.
MELBOURNE, Australia - The A-League will celebrate its 1,000th match this weekend, more than eight years after its first.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Kevin Streelman received what turned out to be some vital local knowledge before his first round in the World Cup at Royal Melbourne.
Over the past decade, the migration of retirees to places overseas has contributed to rising housing markets in several retiree-friendly hot spots around the world. As a result, homes in several developing nations have reached prices comparable to those in the U.S. With the cost of homes climbing, some retirees are choosing to rent abroad rather than buy.
MELBOURNE, Australia - A leading concussion expert from the United States says players in high-level contact sports still are often fearful of sitting out games after head injuries because they might lose their positions on their teams.
MELBOURNE, Australia - On the practice putting green at Royal Melbourne preparing for his fourth round at the Australian Masters, Jarrod Lyle was where he thought he'd never be Sunday.