- Warrant issued for Hagerstown, Md., arson suspect Updated: Dec-06-13 4:41 pm
- Md. seeks $100,000 fine for Pilot fuel tank leaks Updated: Dec-06-13 3:59 pm
- Md. Habitat for Humanity house fire ruled arson Updated: Dec-05-13 10:16 am
- Western Md. murderer will cooperate in 2nd case Updated: Dec-03-13 3:58 pm
- Western Md. man pleads guilty to setting 13 fires Updated: Dec-03-13 2:43 pm
- Fire siren in western Md. could soon be removed Updated: Nov-30-13 12:31 pm
- Pa. man convicted of robbing Hagerstown, Md. bank Updated: Nov-28-13 5:17 pm
- Hagerstown, Md., adding bear sculpture to park Updated: Nov-28-13 4:19 am
- Murder charge dropped in Hagerstown, Md., slaying Updated: Nov-27-13 12:56 pm
- Md. police trainer is named police chief in Utah Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 pm
- Guests relocated after fire at western Md. hotel Updated: Nov-23-13 10:11 am
- Sheriff: Girl, 5, hid and survived deadly shots Updated: Nov-21-13 3:44 pm
- WWII mortar round detonated near Hagerstown, Md. Updated: Nov-19-13 2:58 pm
- Woolly bears predict mild winter in Mid-Atlantic Updated: Nov-18-13 11:28 am
- Md. judiciary makes 'courtroom behavior' videos Updated: Nov-17-13 10:50 am
- 7-year-old's plea prompts park bathroom openings Updated: Nov-16-13 12:28 pm
- Md. inmates preparing 300 turkeys for charity Updated: Nov-07-13 4:49 am
- Companies to develop plan for Central Chemical Updated: Nov-05-13 8:16 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The state fire marshal's office says it has issued an arrest warrant for a man suspected of setting two fires that destroyed a home near Hagerstown.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland Department of the Environment is seeking a $100,000 fine from truck stop operator Pilot Flying J for alleged water pollution from leaky underground fuel tanks near Hagerstown.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire that destroyed a Habitat for Humanity home near Hagerstown was intentionally set.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A Cumberland truck driver who murdered his live-in girlfriend says he'll talk to police in Hagerstown about the suspicious death of another woman.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A young man's fascination with flames escalated from bonfires to torching cars and buildings, a prosecutor said Tuesday after the 21-year-old defendant pleaded guilty to setting 13 fires in a springtime arson spree.
FUNKSTOWN, Maryland - A fire siren in western Maryland is broken and could soon be removed.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A Pennsylvania man has been convicted of robbing a Hagerstown bank.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The city of Hagerstown is spending $7,000 for a new piece of public art.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Washington County prosecutors say they have dropped a murder charge in the 2012 slaying in Hagerstown of a man from neighboring Frederick County.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The director of the Hagerstown Community College Police Academy is leaving to become a police chief in Utah.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Dozens of guests at a western Maryland hotel had to be relocated after a fire broke out inside the building.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A 5-year-old girl hid from quarreling adults and escaped unharmed from shots fired in a Maryland home that claimed the lives of her parents and infant brother, authorities said Thursday.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says it has destroyed a Word War II mortar round discovered in a Hagerstown home.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Officials of the nation's second-oldest almanac say the markings on woolly bear caterpillars suggest a relatively mild winter in the Mid-Atlantic region.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A courtroom can be an intimidating and confusing place, so the Maryland Judiciary has produced a series of online videos to help those who represent themselves know what to expect and how to prepare for their day in court.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Officials in Hagerstown will open some park restrooms on nice days in November after a request from a 7-year-old girl.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - State prison officials say inmates at the Maryland Correctional Institution near Hagerstown are preparing 300 turkeys for an annual Thanksgiving charity dinner in Baltimore.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Environmental Protection Agency says 16 companies have agreed to develop a design plan for the superfund cleanup of the Central Chemical Corp. property in Hagerstown.