- Kayak fishing tourney aids soldiers Updated: Feb-25-14 12:39 pm
- Bossier man pleads in counterfeit case Updated: Feb-22-14 6:20 pm
- Bossier will fund roads for Kroger development Updated: Feb-22-14 10:19 am
- Gambling revenue drops in New Orleans, Baton Rouge Updated: Feb-21-14 5:26 pm
- 800 new technology jobs announced for Bossier City Updated: Feb-18-14 5:22 pm
- Bus convention headed to Shreveport Updated: Feb-10-14 5:23 am
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - Fanned out across Lake Caroline like so many ants, the 19 anglers competing in the inaugural Kayak Bass Fishing Tournament, found near perfect weather conditions on Saturday morning at the Red River National Wildlife Refuge in south Bossier City.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - A 23-year-old Bossier City man has pleaded guilty to making and selling counterfeit money.
BOSSIER CITY, Louisiana - The Bossier City Council has approved using $7 million in revenue derived from riverboat gambling to pay for construction of roads around a proposed Kroger grocery store development off of Airline Drive.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gambling winnings in New Orleans and Baton Rouge dropped in January, but casino revenue in other markets increased.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A computer services company announced Tuesday that it plans to open a new technology center in Bossier City, creating 800 new jobs and bolstering efforts to position northwest Louisiana as a center for cybersecurity work.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - The National Association of Motorcoach Operators has selected Shreveport for its 2014 convention.