- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Sweden, Canada meet in Olympic men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 5:24 pm
- Sweden, Canada play for gold in men's hockey final Updated: Feb-22-14 12:02 pm
- Hail the Viktor: Ahn wins 2 short track golds Updated: Feb-21-14 5:37 pm
- US, Canada to play for women's hockey gold medal Updated: Feb-17-14 4:20 pm
- US women coast past Sweden 6-1 in Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-17-14 2:32 pm
- Peterson's spirit lives on in men's aerials Updated: Feb-16-14 5:31 pm
- Samkova streaks to gold in women's snowboardcross Updated: Feb-16-14 8:29 am
- Ovechkin arrives in Russia to lead hockey hopes Updated: Feb-10-14 2:49 pm
- Wust takes gold at 3rd straight Winter Olympics Updated: Feb-09-14 10:53 am
- Claudia Pechstein going for records in 3,000 Updated: Feb-08-14 6:47 pm
- Estonia Olympic champion suspected of doping Updated: Feb-08-14 2:32 pm
- 5 things to watch for in 5,000 meters speedskating Updated: Feb-07-14 6:32 pm
- Shani Davis content as he chases Olympic history Updated: Feb-07-14 8:37 am
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden and Canada are the last two Olympic champions in men's hockey, and they've both gone undefeated so far in Sochi.
SOCHI, Russia - Henrik Lundqvist already has a gold medal at home, tucked away in memory of two fantastic weeks in Turin eight years ago. Nearly half of Canada's roster has the same souvenir from Vancouver in 2010.
SOCHI, Russia - Viktor Ahn was already a Russian citizen. At the Sochi Olympics, he was embraced as a national hero by his adopted country.
SOCHI, Russia - The United States and Canada will play for the women's hockey gold medal for the fourth time in the five Olympics since the sport was added to the Winter Games.
SOCHI, Russia - The work began before the U.S. women's hockey team reached the medal round, before it arrived in Sochi, before the roster was even selected.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Emily Cook still carries a picture of longtime U.S. aerials teammate Jeret "Speedy" Peterson in her pocket. Nearly three years after the charismatic but troubled skier's suicide, Peterson's pioneering spirit looms over his sport.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Eva Samkova slapped a camera atop her helmet before the women's Olympic snowboardcross finals on Sunday, hoping to give TV viewers a better grasp of her sport's unique mix of speed and chaos.
SOCHI, Russia - A few hours after Alex Ovechkin awoke on the NHL's chartered luxury jet Monday, he was among the first Russians on the Olympic ice for practice.
SOCHI, Russia - Ireen Wust held up three fingers.
SOCHI, Russia - Still cursing the suspension which ruled her out of the Vancouver Games four years ago, German veteran Claudia Pechstein is back at the Olympics with a realistic shot at a record-breaking win in Sunday's 3,000 meters.
TALLINN, Estonia - Retired Olympic cross-country ski champion Kristina Smigun-Vahi is suspected of doping at the 2006 Winter Games in Turin, the Estonian Olympic Committee said Saturday.
SOCHI, Russia - Sven Kramer is searching for the peace of mind that has often eluded him at the Winter Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Shani Davis glided around the ice Friday at Adler Arena - hands clasped behind his back, lost in his thoughts as he prepared for a run at Olympic history.