- Czechs cancel tender to expand nuclear plant Updated: Apr-10-14 11:10 am
- Amazon cancels plan for Czech distribution center Updated: Apr-02-14 9:04 am
- Palestinian envoy's death not from safe explosion Updated: Mar-31-14 9:55 am
- Czech photographer Oldrich Skacha dies at 72 Updated: Mar-29-14 2:37 pm
- Czech clubs punished for fans' violence Updated: Mar-27-14 12:58 pm
- Czechs give up candidacy to host Euro 2020 Updated: Mar-26-14 3:22 pm
- Stolen synagogue textile returns to Prague from US Updated: Mar-26-14 12:39 pm
- Czechs, US start nuclear energy research center Updated: Mar-26-14 9:10 am
- Amazon rejected in Czech city of Brno Updated: Mar-18-14 3:58 pm
- KHL moves playoff matches from Ukraine to Slovakia Updated: Mar-18-14 1:05 pm
PRAGUE - Czech state-run power utility CEZ says it has canceled a tender to build two more nuclear reactors at the Temelin power station because falling electricity prices have made the multi-billion dollar project less feasible.
PRAGUE - U.S. retail giant Amazon says it has abandoned plans to build a distribution center in the Czech Republic's second largest city after it was rejected by local authorities.
PRAGUE - The explosion that killed the ambassador at the Palestinian Embassy complex in Prague was not caused by a booby-trapped safe as previously believed, Czech investigators said Monday.
PRAGUE - Oldrich Skacha, a Czech photographer whose pictures captured late President Vaclav Havel and the dissident movement in the communist Czechoslovakia, has died.
PRAGUE - Banik Ostrava and Sparta Prague have been fined for crowd trouble during their Czech league match over the weekend.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic is giving up its candidacy to be one of 13 countries to co-host the 2020 European Championship.
PRAGUE - A 19th-century synagogue textile stolen by the Nazis has returned to the Czech Republic after being discovered in the United States last year, officials said Wednesday.
PRAGUE - The United States and Czech Republic are increasing cooperation in civilian nuclear energy, opening a joint research center in Prague for nuclear scientists and engineers from both countries.
PRAGUE - The Czech Republic's second largest city has rejected a plan by U.S. retail giant Amazon to build a distribution center that would create 2,000 jobs.
PRAGUE - Security concerns prompted the Kontinental Hockey League to move home playoff matches of Ukraine's Donbass Donetsk against Lev Prague to the Slovak capital of Bratislava.