- Railroad photos on display in W.Va. exhibit Updated: Dec-10-13 2:43 am
- Madonna beats Greenbrier West for Class A title Updated: Dec-07-13 10:09 pm
- Martinsburg beats Huntington 9-7 for AAA title Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 pm
- Bridgeport beats Wayne 14-13 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:15 pm
- US senator plans stops at 8 W.Va. localities Updated: Dec-04-13 2:59 am
- W.Va. DNR hunts poacher who shot buck at Oglebay Updated: Nov-28-13 12:17 pm
- W.Va. man due for sentencing in gun exports case Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 am
- Dem delegate switching to GOP for W.Va. Senate run Updated: Nov-25-13 12:02 pm
- Companies propose Ohio River hydroelectric project Updated: Nov-21-13 10:29 am
- Charges dismissed in W.Va. Obama threat case Updated: Nov-13-13 11:43 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A new exhibit is highlights 51 railroad photographs taken by a Wheeling native.
WHEELING, West Virginia - Ross Comis threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, leading Madonna to a 24-14 win over Greenbrier West in the Class A championship game Saturday night.
WHEELING, West Virginia - Malique Watkins threw a touchdown pass to lead Martinsburg to a 9-7 win over Huntington for the Bulldogs' record fourth straight Class AAA championship Saturday.
WHEELING, West Virginia - Anthony Caldera rushed for two first-half touchdowns and Bridgeport beat Wayne 14-13 in the Class AA championship game in snowy conditions Friday night at Wheeling Island Stadium.
WHEELING, West Virginia - U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin will discuss job creation, small business growth and educational opportunity during a tour this week of the Northern Panhandle and the Metro Valley.
WHEELING, West Virginia - The West Virginia Division of Natural Resources is hunting for a poacher who shot and killed a buck at Oglebay Park in Wheeling.
WHEELING, West Virginia - A Wheeling man is due in court to learn his fate for illegally exporting firearms to buyers in Canada and Israel.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Democrat in the House of Delegates said Monday he's switching to the Republican Party and plans to seek a state Senate seat.
WHEELING, West Virginia - Two companies are proposing to build a hydroelectric power plant at the Pike Island Locks and Dam along the Ohio River in Wheeling.
WHEELING, West Virginia - A federal judge has dismissed charges against a West Virginia man accused of sending a threatening letter to President Barack Obama.