- WV woman pleads guilty to drug trafficking conspiracy Updated: May-05-15 5:58 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - A 29-year-old Moundsville woman has been convicted in federal court of drug trafficking.
- Banking official to speak at West Liberty commencement Updated: May-04-15 2:07 am
WEST LIBERTY, West Virginia - The chief operating officer of Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh will address students at West Liberty University's spring commencement ceremony.
- W.Va. to replace interstate lights between Pa., Ohio borders Updated: Apr-27-15 7:50 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - The West Virginia Division of Highways has awarded contracts to replace most of the lights on Interstates 70 and 470 between the borders with Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Rep. Tim Murphy to speak at Wheeling Jesuit's commencement Updated: Apr-27-15 2:07 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - Rep. Tim Murphy will be the featured speaker at Wheeling Jesuit University's spring commencement.
- Cyberattack disrupts West Virginia public education network Updated: Apr-23-15 8:38 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - Authorities are investigating a cyberattack that briefly disrupted a state public education network.
- Murray Energy subsidiary temporarily idles W.Va. mine Updated: Apr-21-15 1:14 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - A Murray Energy subsidiary says it has temporarily idled an underground coal mine in Ohio County because of high water levels on the Ohio River.
- Bernie Dolan named West Virginia SSAC executive director Updated: Apr-14-15 6:21 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Whether it's joining the social media movement or advancing the latest techniques in athletes' health, new Secondary School Activities Commission executive director Bernie Dolan wants the governing body for interscholastic sports in West Virginia to improve how it lets the public know what it's doing.
- 166-year-old Wheeling bridge undergoing routine inspection Updated: Apr-14-15 12:16 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - The 166-year-old Wheeling Suspension Bridge is getting a checkup.
- W.Va. State, Wheeling Jesuit to hold research symposiums Updated: Apr-13-15 2:07 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Student research will be showcased this week during symposiums at West Virginia State and Wheeling Jesuit universities.
- Ex-W.Va. juvenile center guard sentenced for sex with inmate Updated: Apr-06-15 12:07 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - A former correctional officer will spend up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to having sex with a juvenile inmate.