- Seoul: NK artillery launched near Chinese flight Updated: Mar-05-14 11:32 pm
- US appeals to Asian allies to improve relations Updated: Mar-04-14 5:42 pm
- Hyundai highlights safety with redesigned Sonata Updated: Mar-04-14 5:33 am
- SKorean missionary jailed in North seeks mercy Updated: Feb-27-14 9:55 am
- Smartphone cameras step closer to high-end power Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 am
- As tearful Korean reunions end, more seen unlikely Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 am
- Japan looks to wrest Asian club crown from China Updated: Feb-23-14 10:56 pm
- South Koreans feel Kim is still golden at Olympics Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- South Korean church mourns after Egypt bombing Updated: Feb-17-14 5:19 am
- SKorean lawmaker gets 12 years for pro-North plot Updated: Feb-17-14 5:07 am
- South Korean tourists killed in Sinai bombing Updated: Feb-16-14 6:17 pm
- SKorean president shocked over farm slavery claim Updated: Feb-14-14 6:13 am
- US, SKorea warn NKorea against aggression Updated: Feb-13-14 10:53 am
- Kerry seeks to ease tensions in Asia Updated: Feb-12-14 6:18 pm
- Time running out on former sex slaves' quest Updated: Feb-11-14 8:19 pm
- Family of American detained in North Korea reacts Updated: Feb-10-14 6:53 pm
- No talks on joint Korean team for 2018 Games Updated: Feb-09-14 1:14 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean officials on Thursday criticized a North Korean artillery launch that they say happened minutes before a Chinese commercial plane reportedly carrying 202 people flew in the same area.
WASHINGTON - The United States appealed Tuesday to its closest Asian allies, Japan and South Korea, to improve their strained relations, saying there's an urgent need to show restraint on "difficult historical issues."
NAMYANGJU, South Korea - Hyundai Motor Co. emphasized improved safety features and a premium image with its fully redesigned Sonata sedan, its latest effort to regain lost U.S. market share and win back South Koreans who're increasingly buying foreign cars.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea on Thursday presented to the media a South Korean Baptist missionary who it says was arrested more than four months ago for allegedly trying to establish underground Christian churches in the country. With officials watching, he said he was sorry for his "anti-state" crimes.
SEOUL, South Korea - Expect sharper, clearer selfies this year.
SEOUL, South Korea - The 88-year-old North Korean man stretched his arms out the bus window to grasp the hands of his South Korean sister one final time before the end of rare reunions Tuesday between hundreds of family members separated for decades by war and politics.
SEOUL - Pressure is mounting on Japanese clubs to emulate the regional dominance of their national side as the Asian Champions League kicks off this Tuesday, with J-League sides looking to break a five-year drought in the continental competition.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Koreans still love Yuna Kim. The judges, however, are another matter.
SEOUL, South Korea - A bombing that killed three South Koreans and an Egyptian driver on the Sinai Peninsula targeted a bus filled with Korean Christians who had saved for years to visit Biblical sites on their church's 60th anniversary, officials said Monday.
SEOUL, South Korea - A South Korean court sentenced a left-wing lawmaker to 12 years in prison and six colleagues to shorter terms Monday for plotting a pro-North Korea rebellion in the event of a war on the Korean Peninsula.
CAIRO - An explosion tore through a bus filled with South Korean sightseers in the Sinai Peninsula on Sunday, killing at least four people and raising fears that Islamic militants have renewed a bloody campaign to wreck Egypt's tourism industry.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean President Park Geun-hye expressed shock Friday at allegations that two disabled men were lured to a salt farm on a remote island and forced into slave-like labor for years.
SEOUL, South Korea - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and his South Korean counterpart warned North Korea on Thursday against any possible aggression as the North sent mixed signals over whether it would return to denuclearization talks and improve ties with the South.
ELMENDORF AIR FORCE BASE, Alaska - Secretary of State John Kerry was heading to Asia on Wednesday on a mission aimed largely at easing tensions between China and its smaller neighbors over territorial disputes and exploring ways to restart long-stalled talks on ridding North Korea of nuclear weapons.
TOECHON, South Korea - A single picture captures the regret, shame and rage that Kim Gun-ja has harbored through most of her 89 years. Dressed in a long white wedding gown, she carries a bouquet of red flowers and stares at the camera, her deep wrinkles obscured by makeup and a diaphanous veil.
SEATTLE - The family of a Washington state man imprisoned in North Korea for more than a year expressed alarm and sadness Monday after an invitation was cancelled for a U.S. envoy to visit Pyongyang and discuss Kenneth Bae's release.
SOCHI, Russia - South Korean organizers of the 2018 Winter Olympics say there have been no talks with North Korea about forming a joint team for the games.