- Man lived in filth in solitary confinement, lawsuit says Updated: May-18-15 2:46 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An eastern New Mexico man with schizophrenia was placed in a Curry County solitary confinement cell without medical treatment for seven months, and he was forced to live in filthy conditions, a new federal lawsuit says.
- Feds to help farmers, ranchers in Ogallala Aquifer region Updated: May-16-15 11:25 am
CLOVIS, New Mexico - Federal officials say farmers and ranchers who depend on the Ogallala Aquifer will benefit from $6.5 million in funding.
- Tornado watch area includes 2 counties in eastern New Mexico Updated: May-08-15 12:56 pm
CLOVIS, New Mexico - A tornado watch issued by the National Weather Service for a large part of Texas includes two counties in southeastern New Mexico.
- Inspectors find roaches in Clovis school cafeteria Updated: May-07-15 1:22 pm
CLOVIS, New Mexico - An inspection of a Clovis school cafeteria has found a bug in its operation in the form of roaches.
- Clovis police: Mother arrested in son's suspicious death Updated: May-05-15 4:51 pm
CLOVIS, New Mexico - A 25-year-old Clovis mother has been arrested in the death of her 18-month-old son.
- More thunderstorms could sock eastern New Mexico Updated: May-05-15 10:25 am
PORTALES, New Mexico - Forecasters say New Mexico's eastern plains could get more severe thunderstorms with a potential for heavy rain, hail and damaging wind in a region where some communities already have experienced downpours.