- Vt. man faces vehicular homicide charge in Mass. Updated: Feb-28-14 11:23 am
- Greenfield man dies in car crash in Whately Updated: Feb-22-14 4:47 pm
- New England slow to adopt virtual schools Updated: Feb-16-14 3:41 pm
- Baystate Franklin nurses ratify new contract Updated: Feb-14-14 7:55 am
- Baystate Franklin, nurses OK tentative agreement Updated: Feb-09-14 1:20 pm
GREENFIELD, Massachusetts - A Vermont man faces motor vehicle homicide and drunken driving charges in connection with an October crash in Rowe, Massachusetts, that killed a teenage passenger.
WHATELY, Massachusetts - A Greenfield man is dead after the SUV he was driving rolled over and trapped him in the vehicle in Whately.
BOSTON - While hundreds of thousands of students across the country attend virtual public schools, New England has been slow to adopt the high-tech education model as states weigh how to manage the schools and judge their performance.
GREENFIELD, Massachusetts - Nurses at Greenfield's Baystate Franklin Medical Center have ratified a new contract after a sometimes acrimonious 29-month labor standoff with the hospital.
GREENFIELD, Massachusetts - Baystate Franklin Medical Center and nurses union officials have reached a tentative contract agreement that ends a 29-month standoff.