- New Haven teen charged in killing Updated: Apr-18-14 5:40 am
- Official: Recovering drug addicts should speak up Updated: Apr-17-14 4:20 pm
- Crash after chase shuts I-91 north in New Haven Updated: Apr-13-14 2:26 pm
- Right to record police a focus of Connecticut bill Updated: Apr-12-14 9:37 am
- Connecticut ex-governor pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-11-14 5:07 pm
- Open schools to foil gun violence in New Haven Updated: Apr-11-14 4:06 am
- Ex-medic pleads guilty in ambulance sex assault Updated: Apr-10-14 7:23 am
- Man gets 35 years in prison for killing deli clerk Updated: Apr-10-14 6:41 am
- Famous Kennedy name to be on Connecticut ballot Updated: Apr-08-14 8:32 pm
- Judge: no probation program in teen drinking case Updated: Apr-08-14 9:10 am
- Metro-North eyed for storm resilience projects Updated: Apr-07-14 5:12 pm
- Report: More than 7,000 Metro-North defects found Updated: Apr-06-14 3:37 pm
- Public health training set for 25 local agencies Updated: Apr-06-14 11:22 am
- 13-year-old bakes muffins for Milford's homeless Updated: Apr-06-14 11:04 am
- Volunteers gathering Connecticut frog data Updated: Apr-06-14 11:04 am
- Class seeks suspected Nazi who aided Jewish family Updated: Apr-05-14 12:11 pm
- Student artists' show to raise money for college Updated: Apr-05-14 11:07 am
- 16-year-old boy shot in New Haven dies at hospital Updated: Apr-04-14 9:32 am
- Man gets 70 years in prison for 'depraved' murder Updated: Apr-04-14 7:53 am
- Conn. jail guard convicted of assaulting inmate Updated: Apr-03-14 7:50 am
- Connecticut grants 4 new charter schools Updated: Apr-02-14 9:25 pm
- Conn. school bus driver charged with sex assault Updated: Apr-01-14 8:28 am
- Conn. man charged in 2013 RI double shooting Updated: Mar-30-14 11:56 am
- Special train to NYC for UConn fans for NCAA game Updated: Mar-29-14 2:53 pm
- Man gets 10 years in prison for Conn. fatal crash Updated: Mar-28-14 7:43 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A New Haven man has been charged in the shooting death of a teenager and wounding another youth in March.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The president's top adviser on drug policy urged those recovering from drug addiction to give hope to others by speaking out, saying that stigma and denial about substance abuse are obstacles to treatment.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - State Police have shut Interstate 91 north after a police chase led to a one-car crash at the exit 8 ramp in New Haven
HARTFORD, Connecticut - When East Haven police officers arrested a Catholic priest who was videotaping them in 2009, it sparked calls for the state legislature to better protect the public's right to record the actions of law enforcement officials.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland pleaded not guilty Friday to conspiracy and other federal charges in an alleged pursuit of secret consulting roles with two congressional campaigns.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Several New Haven schools are staying open during April break next week to give youngsters a place safe from gun violence.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A former paramedic has pleaded guilty and will serve 3½ years in prison for sexually assaulting a drunk, unconscious woman in an ambulance in Hamden.
MILFORD, Connecticut - A 34-year-old man apologized for shooting a deli clerk in West Haven to death during a 2011 robbery before being sentenced to 35 years in prison.
BRANFORD, Connecticut - Ted Kennedy Jr. has long had his famous name bandied about as a potential candidate for high political office while he worked for the disabled, campaigned for others and gave a stirring eulogy for his father.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A judge has rejected a probation program for a Guilford mother accused of hosting a party where several teens drank alcohol and one of them had to be hospitalized.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut is seeking $600 million in federal transportation funding to help pay for more weather resilient Metro-North Railroad projects that will survive fierce storms.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A newspaper reports that federal inspectors found more than 7,100 defects and deficiencies in the Metro-North Railroad over the last decade, but records show regulators launched an investigation only after two high-profile accidents last year.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A large-scale public health training is intended to test the response to a bioterrorism event by 25 local health departments in Middlesex and New Haven counties.
MILFORD, Connecticut - If, a century from now, the bishops in the Hartford Archdiocese find themselves looking for someone to nominate for beatification, they might want to consider David Albright.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - For years, Peter Brazaitis has enjoyed a symphony of amphibian love songs as he takes his nightly walk by the pond near his Harwinton home.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Students at a Connecticut university are working on a daunting assignment: Who was the suspected Nazi who protected a Jewish family 75 years ago from violence and warned them to flee Austria just before World War II broke out?
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Memories of singing with her mother stuck with Ellyana Simon, even after she was put into foster care, abused and separated from her siblings.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - New Haven police say a 16-year-old boy who was shot in the head has died at a local hospital.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A 25-year-old West Haven man has been sentenced to 70 years in prison for killing another man in front of his family in New Haven.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A jury has convicted a state correctional officer of misdemeanor assault for beating an inmate in front of other guards and prisoners two years ago at the New Haven Correctional Center.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut State Board of Education has approved four new charter schools, including two in the state's largest city, Bridgeport, and one each in Stamford and New Haven.
WEST HAVEN, Connecticut - A school bus driver in West Haven has been charged with sexually assaulting a student on his bus several times.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Connecticut man has been indicted on a murder charge in a double shooting in Providence last year.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Authorities are seeking to help fans to travel to New York City to cheer UConn men's basketball team during its upcoming NCAA Elite Eight game.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A New Haven man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a fatal wrong-way crash on Route 8 in Naugatuck.