- Westerly panel looks at dedicated bike path Updated: Nov-29-13 3:05 pm
- Westerly cops call in feds to aid card scam probe Updated: Nov-25-13 9:30 am
- Army Corps plans to truck in sand to Misquamicut Updated: Nov-25-13 9:04 am
- RI stores urge shoppers to buy local for holidays Updated: Nov-24-13 9:41 am
- Big raises seen in state aid to Westerly schools Updated: Nov-12-13 7:37 am
WESTERLY, Rhode Island - Westerly residents are looking at places where the town could set up a dedicated bike path, and how to pay for it.
WESTERLY, Rhode Island - Westerly police have called in a number of federal and state agencies as an investigation into an alleged credit card scam at a Chinese restaurant has deepened.
WESTERLY, Rhode Island - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to truck in 90,000 cubic yards of sand to Misquamicut (mis-KWAH'-mih-kut) State Beach starting next spring.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Retailers in Rhode Island's downtowns and shopping districts are rolling out special promotions and events to draw in customers and get them to spend more of their dollars locally when they do their holiday shopping this year. Some will offer golden envelopes with surprise gifts, others gift certificate giveaways and several will offer perhaps the most alluring attraction of all to get people downtown: a visit from Santa Claus.
WESTERLY, Rhode Island - Revenue projections show rising revenue for Westerly's schools in the next five years.