- Clinton tells Nevada workers she's about more than 1 issue Updated: Feb-13-16 5:38 pm
HENDERSON, Nevada - Hillary Clinton told an audience of union workers in Henderson that she's more than a single-issue candidate and can build on President Barack Obama's progress rather that diverting the country toward untested ideas.
- Man arrested in hit-and-run death of North Vegas toddler Updated: Feb-13-16 2:21 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Police in North Las Vegas have made an arrest in the hit-and-run death of a 2-year-old girl.
- Las Vegas to get bike-sharing system Updated: Feb-13-16 1:12 pm
LAS VEGAS - Bike sharing is coming to Las Vegas through Wisconsin-based company BCycle.
- Man struck, killed by alleged drunk driver in Las Vegas Updated: Feb-13-16 11:58 am
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas police say a 69-year-old man was struck and killed by a driver who may have been drunk.
- No bail for Fallon man indicted in Oregon standoff Updated: Feb-12-16 8:55 pm
RENO, Nevada - A 44-year-old man northern Nevada man is among the latest suspects indicted on charges in connection with the armed occupation of an Oregon wildlife refuge.
- Angle mulls US Senate bid; testing waters for money, support Updated: Feb-12-16 7:44 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada conservative Sharron Angle says she's trying to determine if she could raise enough money to run for the U.S. Senate again, a move that could throw a wrench in Republicans' hopes to claim Democratic Sen. Harry Reid's soon-to-be-vacant seat.
- Gaming commissioner resigns after details of probe emerge Updated: Feb-12-16 7:09 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - A Nevada gaming control commissioner resigned Friday after details of a federal investigation surfaced involving The Nugget in Sparks that was under the ownership of her family.
- Regulators vote to phase in solar rate hike more slowly Updated: Feb-12-16 7:00 pm
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Public Utilities Commission voted Friday to phase in higher rates for rooftop solar customers over a longer period of time than previously approved - a concession to rooftop solar customers who say higher rates make it harder to recoup their investments in panels.
- Culinary Union to protest at Palace Station near Vegas Strip Updated: Feb-12-16 5:55 pm
LAS VEGAS - The Culinary Union says there could be mass arrests near the Las Vegas Strip as workers plan a protest outside the Palace Station hotel-casino Friday evening.
- After Oregon standoff, some say: Right fight; wrong tactics Updated: Feb-12-16 5:00 pm
LAS VEGAS - Right fight; wrong strategy.
- Reno Starbucks evacuated due to pepper spray Updated: Feb-12-16 12:08 pm
RENO, Nevada - A Reno Starbucks had to be evacuated after someone sprayed pepper spray inside the coffee shop.
- 100-year-old Carson City woman has had fascinating life Updated: Feb-12-16 2:05 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Living through historical events, traveling the globe and meeting a host of famous icons are just some of the highlights for one prominent Carson City resident as she rings in her 100th birthday.
- MGM Resorts to outsource 300 part-time jobs on Strip Updated: Feb-11-16 9:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - MGM Resorts International will begin outsourcing hundreds of part-time jobs at its three arenas and event centers on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Cosby cases prompt Colorado bill extending time for charges Updated: Feb-11-16 9:34 pm
DENVER - A Colorado House committee on Thursday unanimously approved a bill prompted by claims against Bill Cosby that would double a 10-year statute of limitations for seeking charges in sexual assault cases.
- 2016 Nevada football at Notre Dame, Purdue; UNLV at UCLA Updated: Feb-11-16 7:39 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada will play non-conference football games at Notre Dame and Purdue next season while UNLV travels to UCLA and Central Michigan.
- Cliven Bundy to remain in jail in 2014 Nevada standoff case Updated: Feb-11-16 7:04 pm
LAS VEGAS - The father of the jailed leader of a group that occupied an Oregon federal wildlife refuge was charged Thursday by federal authorities with leading a tense April 2014 armed standoff with Bureau of Land Management agents near his ranch in Nevada.
- Vegas man accused of selling counterfeit contact lenses Updated: Feb-11-16 5:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - Federal authorities are accusing a Las Vegas man of selling counterfeit contact lenses, some found contaminated with bacteria.
- Police: Couple arranged hotel for inmate during manhunt Updated: Feb-11-16 2:39 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Nevada couple arranged a hotel room for a murder suspect who was mistakenly released from a Los Angeles jail last month, according to a police report released Thursday.
- Marnell Gaming buying Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks Updated: Feb-11-16 1:07 pm
SPARKS, Nevada - A casino company with holdings in southern Nevada is buying the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks.
- Reno mayor honors longtime journalist with Guy Clifton Day Updated: Feb-11-16 6:16 am
RENO, Nevada - The city of Reno is honoring longtime Nevada journalist and author Guy Clifton.
- Lawyers spar over of murder verdict in Nevada casino melee Updated: Feb-11-16 5:10 am
RENO, Nevada - Nevada's Supreme Court justices are being asked to clarify state laws on self-defense and defense of others as they consider whether to revisit their recent reversal of a high-profile murder and conspiracy conviction in a 2011 casino shootout between rival biker gangs.
- Next up for Democrats: Nevada, an entirely different state Updated: Feb-11-16 3:53 am
LAS VEGAS - Forget the snowy, small towns of Iowa and New Hampshire. The Democratic presidential contest now shifts to Nevada.
- As industry shifts, Las Vegas cabs do some soul-searching Updated: Feb-11-16 2:26 am
LAS VEGAS - The arrival of Uber and Lyft in Nevada last fall and a state audit accusing regulators of allowing cabs to charge $47 million in excessive fees each year have the powerful Las Vegas taxi industry and its overseers in the hot seat, facing down a recommendation that the agency be disbanded and its duties passed to another entity.
- Fenner with 18 points as Nevada downs Air Force 72-52 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:35 am
RENO, Nevada - D.J. Fenner scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Nevada downed Air Force 72-52 on Wednesday night.
- Reno to unveil new Virginia Street Bridge in April Updated: Feb-10-16 10:03 pm
RENO, Nevada - The city of Reno is planning to celebrate the completion of its $18.2 million Virginia Street Bridge project this spring.