- Woman arrested for Nevada voter fraud Updated: Apr-18-14 8:04 pm
- Boxing judge gets Nevada athletic commission post Updated: Apr-18-14 7:21 pm
- RNC team examines Las Vegas as convention site Updated: Apr-18-14 5:48 pm
- Classes of 2017, 2018 get proficiency tests break Updated: Apr-18-14 5:31 pm
- Nevada retailers expect $235 million Easter sales Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Conviction for threats to city officials reversed Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Nonprofit to take over Reno golf course Updated: Apr-18-14 2:41 pm
- Man booked in death of ex-girlfriend's companion Updated: Apr-18-14 2:41 pm
- Argument over cellphone leads to fatal NV stabbing Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- Reno agrees to medical marijuana businesses Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- USDA rural business grants available in Nevada Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 am
- Washoe County offers smoke alarms for the deaf Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 am
- AP MEMBER EXCHANGE: Vegas construction shakeup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:46 pm
- Woman treated for smoke in Vegas apartment fire Updated: Apr-17-14 7:18 pm
- Hutchison ad slams Lowden for Reid donations Updated: Apr-17-14 6:44 pm
- Auditor recommends penalties against Xerox Updated: Apr-17-14 6:25 pm
- Superintendent: Kids victims in cheating scandal Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Mob Museum makes huge payment in cash, mob style Updated: Apr-17-14 5:36 pm
- Reid calls rancher's backers 'domestic terrorists' Updated: Apr-17-14 5:08 pm
- Checkup turns up clear for hospitalized Tarkanian Updated: Apr-17-14 5:00 pm
- AP MEMBER EXCHANGE: UNR frat celebrates centennial Updated: Apr-17-14 4:55 pm
- Delegation from Latin America visits Nevada courts Updated: Apr-17-14 1:13 pm
- Juan Gabriel expected to leave hospital soon Updated: Apr-17-14 1:13 pm
- State Rep. Shea travels to showdown Updated: Apr-17-14 12:29 pm
- Closed Reno golf course could become new park Updated: Apr-17-14 11:43 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Secretary of State Ross Miller says a woman has been arrested on two felony charges for allegedly using a false identity to register to vote and casting ballots in Nevada elections.
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada State Athletic Commission has named a veteran boxing judge with a background as a retired FBI supervisory agent and U.S. Marine Corps captain as its new executive director.
LAS VEGAS - A Republican National Committee team has paid a visit to Las Vegas to explore the logistics for staging the GOP's 2016 national convention.
LAS VEGAS - Passing math and English classes with a D and simply taking the proficiency test will be all that Nevada high school freshmen and sophomores need to do in 2014 and 2015 to meet future graduation requirements, according to a state Board of Education decision.
RENO, Nevada - The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
LAS VEGAS - A federal appeals court panel has overturned the conviction of a man for sending threatening emails to two top North Las Vegas officials after his car was repossessed.
RENO, Nevada - Rosewood Lakes Golf Course will continue to exist under a deal approved by the Reno City Council that turns management of the 18-hole course over to a nonprofit group that works to inspire youth through the game of golf.
LAS VEGAS - A 24-year-old man has been arrested in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend's male companion in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS - An argument over a cellphone has led to a fatal stabbing at a McDonald's restaurant in Las Vegas.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno City Council is moving ahead with rules for medical marijuana establishments within the city limits.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says rural business enterprise grants are available in Nevada to nonprofits, economic development authorities, public bodies and federally recognized tribes.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County is offering free strobe alarms and vibrating alert smoke detectors for the deaf and hard of hearing.
LAS VEGAS - This is what an industry shake-up looks like.
LAS VEGAS - A fire official says a woman was treated for smoke inhalation during a fire that badly damaged an upstairs apartment of a two-story building south of downtown Las Vegas.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - An independent auditor has recommended Nevada levy penalties against Xerox, saying the company failed to achieve key performance benchmarks in operating the state's health insurance exchange.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada's state school superintendent called children the victims and adults the culprits in a cheating scandal uncovered at a Las Vegas elementary school.
LAS VEGAS - Former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman took a cue from the mob in making a huge payment on behalf of the city's Mob Museum.
LAS VEGAS - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is calling armed backers of a Nevada rancher "domestic terrorists" for using guns in a grazing rights battle with the federal Bureau of Land Management.
LAS VEGAS - Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian is expected to leave a Las Vegas hospital soon after doctors performed a diagnostic procedure and determined no immediate surgical treatment was needed.
RENO, Nevada - It was 100 years ago this month that the first nationally affiliated fraternity appeared on the University of Nevada campus, and proud alumni of the Delta Xi Chapter of Sigma Nu will be making their way to Reno from around the country to commemorate the milestone.
LAS VEGAS - Legal officials from seven Latin American countries visited Nevada's busiest courthouse on Thursday to learn about specialty court programs.
LAS VEGAS - Mexican musical icon Juan Gabriel is expected to be released from a Las Vegas hospital this weekend after being admitted there Monday with pneumonia.
SPOKANE, Washington - Among the people who showed up to support Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy last week was conservative state Rep. Matt Shea, R-Spokane Valley.
RENO, Nevada - Residents of a northwest Reno neighborhood are launching an ambitious effort to turn an abandoned golf course into a park.