- Study: UT population to nearly double by 2050 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 pm
- Autopsies done on 7 Utah babies found in garage Updated: Apr-18-14 7:29 pm
- Girl, 17, to stand trial in Utah deputy death Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 pm
- Charges filed related to BYU groping incidents Updated: Apr-11-14 8:04 pm
- Orem man gets up to 5 years for stepfather's death Updated: Apr-08-14 6:49 pm
- Cold, alcohol caused Provo woman's death Updated: Apr-04-14 4:34 pm
- BYU guard Matt Carlino transferring Updated: Apr-01-14 7:43 pm
- 2 men arrested at Saturday color festival Updated: Apr-01-14 12:58 pm
- Angel Moroni placed atop Provo City Center Temple Updated: Mar-31-14 5:49 pm
- Deal to restore Provo River delta to help fish Updated: Mar-30-14 6:25 pm
- Police: Heber City Wal-Mart evacuated Updated: Mar-28-14 5:24 pm
- City leaders chide store for risque shirt display Updated: Mar-27-14 5:40 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's population is expected to soar 86 percent by 2050 from 2.9 million to 5.4 million, according to a report.
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah - The Utah State Medical Examiner's Office has completed autopsies of seven infants found in cardboard boxes in a woman's garage, but it is unclear when the results will be released.
PROVO, Utah - A Utah judge on Thursday ordered a teenage girl to stand trial for murder and other charges stemming from a crime spree that left one deputy dead and another injured.
SALT LAKE CITY - Prosecutors have charged a 22-year-old Brigham Young University student on suspicion of jogging up to women on campus and groping them as he ran past.
SALT LAKE CITY - An Orem man has been sentenced to up to five years in prison in connection with a fight that led to the death of his 79-year-old stepfather.
PROVO, Utah - A 20-year-old Provo woman died in the freezing cold after her car keys went missing in the woods during a night of drinking
PROVO, Utah - BYU guard Matt Carlino, who stepped back into the Cougars' starting lineup for the NCAA tournament after Kyle Collinsworth's season-ending knee injury, is transferring for his senior season of eligibility.
PROVO, Utah - Two attendees of Saturday's Spanish Fork festival of colors face charges after one was accused of throwing colored cornstarch on an officer and another was accused of selling drugs.
PROVO, Utah - A golden statue of the Angel Moroni has been placed atop the Provo City Center Temple in a move that signals the site's transition from a tabernacle to a temple.
PROVO, Utah - A compromise plan to restore the Provo River delta to ensure the survival of a native fish will be discussed at an open house Wednesday in Provo.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Wal-Mart store in Heber City has been evacuated after authorities in a store bathroom found a possible pipe bomb with an escaped prison inmate on Friday.
OREM, Utah - A conservative Utah city that decided it likely would lose a legal battle over a national clothing store's "offensive" mall display of T-shirts has instead sent the company a scathing letter.