- Provo High School to add gender-neutral bathrooms Updated: May-05-16 6:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A high school in Provo plans to include gender-neutral bathrooms on each floor of its new building.
- Unorthodox history teacher wins fellowship Updated: May-01-16 3:05 am
WOODLAND, Washington - Katie Klaus's junior history class just voted Hitler for U.S. president.
- Openly gay rock singer changing tune on Mormon religion Updated: Apr-30-16 10:07 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two years after coming out as gay and praising the Mormon church for offering support, the lead singer of a popular rock band is denouncing his faith in his latest music video.
- Police criticize BYU investigations into sex assault victims Updated: Apr-29-16 2:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Several Utah police officials are joining in calls to change Brigham Young University's practice of opening honor code investigations into students after they report being sexually assaulted, as more sexual assault victims reach out to police to say they have felt silenced by the policy.
- Former employee ordered to pay Nu Skin in theft lawsuit Updated: Apr-28-16 3:38 pm
PROVO, Utah - A Provo-based multilevel marketing company has been awarded about $336,000 in damages and restitution after it sued a former employee over stolen personal care products.
- Timpanogos Cave to get new visitor center after 25 years Updated: Apr-27-16 3:03 am
PROVO, Utah - The Timpanogos Cave National Monument in American Fork will be getting a new visitor center to replace the one destroyed by a fire 25 years ago.
- BYU approved to buy Utah high school Updated: Apr-26-16 5:33 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Brigham Young University has been given the go ahead to buy a Provo high school's property for $25 million.
- UHP identifies Provo man as fatality in I-15 crash Updated: Apr-24-16 2:45 pm
SPANISH FORK, Utah - Authorities have identified a man killed in a three-vehicle crash near Spanish Fork.
- Report: Utah has 2 of the worst cities for air pollution Updated: Apr-20-16 6:48 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two of the nation's seven worst metro areas for hazy air caused by fine particle pollution are in northern Utah, according to a new report from the American Lung Association that offers the latest illustration of the region's winter air problem.
- Elizabeth Smart urges survival for Provo woman who vanished Updated: Apr-18-16 4:31 pm
PROVO, Utah - Family and supporters, including kidnapping survivor Elizabeth Smart, are marking the disappearance of a Provo woman who was last seen a year ago.
- Teenage girl killed, 3 hurt in Provo car collision Updated: Apr-16-16 11:58 am
PROVO, Utah - Police in Provo say a teenage girl is dead and three others were hurt after a distracted driver crashed into another car.
- Utah woman named by Mother Teresa lives life of service Updated: Apr-16-16 10:38 am
PROVO, Utah - Nazreen Khan locks onto eye contact and refuses to drop it.
- 9-year-old Utah boy died after being struck by SUV Updated: Apr-15-16 12:32 pm
SPRINGVILLE, Utah - Police say a 9-year-old boy has died after being hit by a vehicle near Provo.
- Snowbird Ski Resort to expand into American Fork Canyon Updated: Apr-09-16 3:29 pm
PROVO, Utah - Utah County officials have approved an expansion of Snowbird Ski Resort that will add new chairlifts, zip lines and a gondola into American Fork Canyon.