- Utah man pleads guilty in fatal red-light crash Updated: Mar-04-14 11:59 am
- Provo college student running for House seat Updated: Mar-04-14 5:20 am
- Bail stays at $1M for teen charged in deputy death Updated: Mar-03-14 4:41 pm
- Drunk driver to prison in dead of newlywed on curb Updated: Feb-27-14 5:31 pm
- Audit: Utah's online schools receive lax oversight Updated: Feb-27-14 3:43 pm
- Grades could exempt students from truancy court Updated: Feb-27-14 5:05 am
- Carlino's 30 sparks BYU past Portland 89-72 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- BYU beats No. 25 Gonzaga 73-65 Updated: Feb-21-14 2:54 am
- Utah teen facing DUI charge after mom hit by truck Updated: Feb-19-14 9:41 am
- Officials investigate mountain lion killed Updated: Feb-19-14 5:07 am
- Utah lawmakers advance bill on background checks Updated: Feb-18-14 1:15 pm
- Provo woman hospitalized after 8 hours in canyon Updated: Feb-18-14 11:55 am
- Lawmakers give early OK to pay for carp removal Updated: Feb-17-14 2:19 pm
- High risk of avalanches in central, north Utah Updated: Feb-17-14 12:35 pm
- Hamson, BYU slow down No. 20 Gonzaga 62-52 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:23 pm
- Utah lawmakers announce plan to update school tech Updated: Feb-13-14 5:47 pm
- Utah mulls measures to help, limit NSA data center Updated: Feb-13-14 5:19 pm
- Family of UT officer calls for bulletproof glass Updated: Feb-09-14 3:47 pm
- BYU takes over 2nd, beats San Francisco 68-63 Updated: Feb-08-14 11:32 pm
- Haws stays hot as BYU beats Santa Clara 89-76 Updated: Feb-07-14 1:54 am
- BYU announces 20 Cougar football recruits Updated: Feb-05-14 7:50 pm
PROVO, Utah - A Springville man who prosecutors say was high on painkillers when he ran a red light and caused a fatal crash has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge.
PROVO, Utah - A 25-year-old college student from Provo hoping to get his peers more active in politics says he's running for Utah's Legislature.
PROVO, Utah - A Utah judge decided Monday not to lower bail for a teenage girl charged with aggravated murder in a crime spree that claimed the life of a deputy and her boyfriend.
PROVO, Utah - A 27-year-old drunk driver who drove up on a sidewalk and killed a newlywed Orem woman has been ordered to prison.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah schools that hire companies to lure students to their online programs have little to do with those students once parents sign them up, according to a new audit from the Utah State Office of Education.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker wants to let perpetually truant students and their parents avoid legal action if the child maintains a high grade-point average.
PROVO, Utah - Matt Carlino drained eight 3-pointers to finish with 30 points, both career-highs, as BYU defeated Portland 89-72 on Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - BYU has been fighting to stay in the picture for an NCAA tournament at-large bid after piling up potentially damaging losses in West Coast Conference play. Poor perimeter defense has been a culprit in many of those setbacks.
GOSHEN, Utah - Authorities in Utah say a 19-year-old man faces a driving under the influence charge after he was accused of striking his mother with his pickup truck.
PAYSON, Utah - Utah wildlife officials have opened an investigation into the case of a mountain lion that appears to have killed by rocks.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have advanced a bill that would keep criminal charges from showing up on background checks conducted by employers, unless those charges have led to a conviction.
PROVO, Utah - A 23 year-old Provo woman is in the hospital after spending more than eight hours trapped in a canyon slot Monday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers may set aside some extra money this year to help remove a large number of carp causing problems in a lake near Provo.
SALT LAKE CITY - Forecasters are warning holiday skiers and others that there's considerable to high risk of avalanches in the mountains of central and northern Utah on Monday and Tuesday.
PROVO, Utah - Jennifer Hamson scored 18 of her 20 points in the second half and Lexi Eaton had 15 points and 10 rebounds as BYU ended Gonzaga's 13-game winning streak with a 62-52 win Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers announced a plan Thursday to bring a technology overhaul to classrooms.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers are sending mixed messages to the National Security Agency, which runs a massive data-storage warehouse outside Salt Lake City.
SPANISH FORK, Utah - The wife and children of a Utah deputy killed in a recent crime spree are calling for bulletproof glass in every patrol vehicle.
PROVO, Utah - Brigham Young held San Francisco scoreless for the final 1:49 to post a 68-63 win and take sole-possession of second place in the West Coast Conference Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - Tyler Haws scored 27 points as BYU cruised to a 27-point second-half lead and beat Santa Clara 89-76 on Thursday night.
PROVO, Utah - BYU announced a 20-player class of football signees Wednesday that includes a highly-regarded linebacker and three transfer wide receivers who are expected to contribute immediately.