- Provo police chief calls for expanded Medicaid to help crime Updated: May-23-15 1:24 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah police chief is calling on state lawmakers to accept federal funding to expand Medicaid as a way to fight crime.
- Police investigating after woman found strangled in home Updated: May-22-15 11:10 am
PROVO, Utah - Police say a 60-year-old woman found strangled in her Provo home this week was likely murdered.
- 2 hurt hikers rescued from Rock Canyon Updated: May-18-15 9:59 am
PROVO, Utah - A 23-year-old woman is recovering at a hospital in Provo after she and another woman were rescued over the weekend from Rock Canyon.
- Man sentenced to life in prison for contract killing Updated: May-15-15 1:37 pm
PROVO, Utah - A man convicted of killing another for an ounce of methamphetamine has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Man charged in killing declared incompetent to stand trial Updated: May-15-15 12:53 pm
PROVO, Utah - A 19-year-old Toquerville man accused of killing his neighbor has been found incompetent to stand trial and will be sent to the Utah State Hospital to undergo treatment to restore competency.
- Jury awards $1.4M in death of man at Utah care facility Updated: May-13-15 2:52 pm
PROVO, Utah - A jury has ordered a former nurse and a Provo care facility to pay $1.4 million for the death of a man who was given the wrong medications.
- Some LGBT residents critical of Utah anti-discrimination law Updated: May-12-15 8:43 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Mormon church-backed anti-discrimination law that protects gay and transgender people and religious rights took effect Tuesday amid skepticism from some LGBT residents over whether it lives up to its promises.
- Jury finds Utah teen guilty in sheriff's deputy's death Updated: May-09-15 4:07 pm
PROVO, Utah - A jury found a Utah teenager guilty Saturday in a 50-mile crime spree that left one sheriff's deputy dead and another wounded.
- $15K reward in case of Mexican woman who disappeared in Utah Updated: May-07-15 7:41 pm
PROVO, Utah - It has been three weeks since a 26-year-old Mexican woman who was studying in Utah mysteriously went missing, and now police are raising the reward for help finding her to $15,000.
- Mormon missionaries to return after African Ebola outbreak Updated: May-06-15 11:02 am
PROVO, Utah - Mormon missionaries will return to Liberia and Sierra Leone after being relocated from the two countries nine months ago.
- BYU reaches bowl agreements for 2015, 2019 Updated: Apr-30-15 1:47 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU has agreed to play in either the Hawaii Bowl or the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl at the end of the 2015 season.
- Utah County residents file petitions against bus route Updated: Apr-30-15 1:17 pm
PROVO, Utah - Eight people opposed to the Utah County Commissioners' bonding for up to $65 million for a new bus route have filed a petition for a referendum.
- Researchers want help tracking Utah fireflies Updated: Apr-30-15 10:43 am
PROVO, Utah - Researchers are trying to determine whether there is a new firefly species in Utah, and they want your help.
- Mitt Romney to speak at UVU graduation Thursday Updated: Apr-29-15 5:04 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Mitt Romney is scheduled to speak at Utah Valley University graduation on Thursday.
- Top Romney adviser courts challenger to US Sen. Mike Lee Updated: Apr-25-15 8:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Spencer Zwick, who remains one of Mitt Romney's closest advisers after leading his massive fundraising operation in the 2012 presidential race, is courting a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mike Lee of Utah.
- BYU softball's Gordy Bravo thriving in unique environment Updated: Apr-24-15 10:22 am
PROVO, Utah - BYU's Marissa "Gordy" Bravo certainly has a knack for making a strong impression when leading things off. That ability has made her an integral component for the Cougar softball team's success over the last three seasons, along with paving the way to receive a scholarship offer.