- Pinal County murder defendant being evaluated Updated: Mar-04-14 7:43 am
- Mom in child-poisoning case may face death penalty Updated: Mar-01-14 12:13 pm
- Arizona officer disciplined for shocking prisoner Updated: Feb-26-14 12:50 pm
- Arraignment set for Iraqi man in bombing case Updated: Feb-25-14 7:34 am
- Sheriff: Arizona mother, kids OK after Amber Alert Updated: Feb-20-14 11:10 am
- 2 members of family died from smoke inhalation Updated: Feb-12-14 5:26 pm
- FBI to review deputy's shooting of Eloy suspect Updated: Feb-08-14 12:49 pm
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - A Casa Grande man accused of fatally stabbing his mother is being evaluated to determine whether he's mentally competent to stand trial.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - A Casa Grande mother accused of killing a daughter and of trying to poison her three other children could face the death penalty.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - A Casa Grande Police Department has disciplined one of its employees for electronically shocking a handcuffed and shackled prisoner last year.
PHOENIX - An Iraqi man is set for arraignment on charges that he detonated a homemade explosive device outside a Social Security building in Casa Grande.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - Pinal County authorities say a mother and her four children who were the subject of an Amber Alert issued Thursday morning are OK and apparently weren't in any danger.
PHOENIX - The cause of death remains in question for a Casa Grande surgeon whose body was found in her burned home along with her husband and their young son.
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - Federal authorities are investigating the fatal shooting of stolen car suspect by a Pinal county sheriff's deputy.