- Maine lawmaker under fire for email about truckers Updated: Dec-13-13 5:19 pm
- Mainers gearing up for season's first big snow Updated: Dec-13-13 4:44 pm
- Limits to be placed on lucrative elvers in Maine Updated: Dec-13-13 2:52 pm
- Maine AG: Police right to use deadly force Updated: Dec-13-13 2:43 pm
- Gov. LePage proclamation to help Mainers get heat Updated: Dec-13-13 2:19 pm
- Maine man shot by trooper pleads not guilty Updated: Dec-13-13 11:14 am
- Some without power in Maine car-utility pole crash Updated: Dec-13-13 10:28 am
- Business is booming at Augusta hospital Updated: Dec-13-13 7:40 am
- Firefighters battle Lewiston apartment blaze Updated: Dec-13-13 7:02 am
- Man leaves Waterville store with $450 in toys Updated: Dec-13-13 6:22 am
- Maine man pleads guilty to drug charges Updated: Dec-13-13 5:53 am
- Maine spokeswoman aims to qualify for Winter Games Updated: Dec-13-13 4:34 am
- Mainers urged to file unemployment claims online Updated: Dec-13-13 4:07 am
- Police: Wife run over by husband's big rig Updated: Dec-12-13 7:58 pm
- Maine trooper shoots, kills Hollis man in standoff Updated: Dec-12-13 6:58 pm
- Maine Dems, GOP remain far apart on $40M savings Updated: Dec-12-13 5:13 pm
- NH man pleads guilty to Maine bank robberies Updated: Dec-12-13 1:04 pm
- Police: Pot causes students to have seizures Updated: Dec-12-13 11:44 am
- Heating oil prices up 3 cents in Maine Updated: Dec-12-13 7:02 am
- Etna family's beloved dog shot Updated: Dec-12-13 6:46 am
- Maine man, company admit scallop scheme Updated: Dec-12-13 6:26 am
- Judge weighs competency of Bangor woman Updated: Dec-12-13 6:19 am
- Maine-Nova Scotia ferry service announces fares Updated: Dec-12-13 5:49 am
- Maine gov to honor employee, manager of the year Updated: Dec-12-13 5:05 am
- 200 workers furloughed at Maine paper mill Updated: Dec-11-13 6:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Democratic Maine lawmaker is drawing criticism for an email he wrote slamming truck drivers.
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine residents are getting ready for the first big snow storm of the season by stocking up on rock salt and shovels.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Department of Marine Resources is moving forward with plans to slash the lucrative glass eel catch, with one more public hearing before rules are drafted to cut the fishery by up to 40 percent.
CALAIS, Maine - Maine's attorney general says it was reasonable for two police officers to believe they had to use deadly force in a July domestic violence-related shooting in Calais.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage has signed a proclamation aimed at ensuring residents get timely heating fuel deliveries as Maine's temperatures remain bitter cold.
SOUTH PARIS, Maine - An 18-year-old who was shot by state trooper in June has pleaded not guilty to charges of burglary, theft and criminal threatening.
ORRINGTON, Maine - Authorities say a car has collided into a utility pole, knocking out power to more than 1,000 customers in the area of Orrington, Maine.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The chief of Augusta's new MaineGeneral Medical Center hospital says demand for services at the facility has been huge.
LEWISTON, Maine - Fire officials say it appears as if everyone has escaped safely from a three-alarm apartment building fire in Lewiston.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police are looking for a man they say strolled out of a Waterville Kmart store pushing a cart filled with about $450 worth of toys.
PORTLAND, Maine - A Portland man who pleaded guilty to marijuana distribution and money laundering charges has agreed to surrender $400,000 in cash, his yacht, jewelry and other items as part of his plea agreement.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A spokeswoman for the Maine Beer and Wine Distributors Association and a member of the U.S. Luge Team has her sights set on the Winter Games.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials are urging residents that are planning to file unemployment claims to do so online through the beginning of the new year.
INDIAN TOWNSHIP, Maine - Passamaquoddy tribal police say a woman was killed when she was run over by her husband's big rig as he left their home following a verbal dispute.
HOLLIS, Maine - Maine State Police say a Hollis man has been shot and killed in an armed confrontation with police.
AUGUSTA, Maine - As Maine Democrats and Republicans struggle to agree on how to find $40 million in savings in the state budget by reducing or eliminating tax cuts or breaks, Maine's cities and towns are bracing for potential cuts to municipal revenue sharing.
PORTLAND, Maine - Prosecutors say a New Hampshire man has pleaded guilty in Maine to armed bank robbery charges.
KITTERY, Maine - Police say a Maine man was charged with marijuana trafficking after two students who allegedly bought pot from him fell ill.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Governor's Energy Office say the average price for home heating oil has risen another 3 cents in Maine.
ETNA, Maine - An Etna family wants to know who shot one of their beloved dogs, leaving it close to death.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Federal officials say a Maine seafood company and one of its owners have admitted conspiring to conceal the harvesting of nearly 80,000 pounds of scallops off the coasts of New Jersey and Massachusetts.
BANGOR, Maine - A Bangor woman charged with killing her husband has mental and physical health issues that make her unable to assist in her own trial, experts for the defense have told a judge.
PORTLAND, Maine - The operator of the new Maine to Nova Scotia ferry service says travelers will be able to make a one-way trip for as little as $79.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage is recognizing the state manager and employee of the year.
LINCOLN, Maine - A boiler explosion last month at the Lincoln Paper and Tissue mill has forced the company's owners to furlough 200 workers indefinitely, the company's president said Wednesday.