- Report: Yarmouth park-and-ride lot virtually empty Updated: Dec-10-13 8:04 am
- Aluminum bleachers stolen from Buckfield schools Updated: Dec-10-13 6:56 am
- Maine waitress gets $500 tip from Kentucky man Updated: Dec-10-13 6:47 am
- Arrest made in shooting of Gardiner woman Updated: Dec-10-13 6:20 am
- Lebanon man dies a week after being struck by car Updated: Dec-10-13 6:15 am
- LePage: Maine manufacturer to expand, create jobs Updated: Dec-10-13 5:44 am
- Maine panel to discuss Medicaid consultant, rides Updated: Dec-10-13 4:43 am
- 12 arrested in Old Orchard Beach on drug charges Updated: Dec-09-13 6:21 pm
- Group recommends arming Maine forest rangers Updated: Dec-09-13 5:19 pm
- Several Maine towns far from health care help Updated: Dec-09-13 4:16 pm
- Report: Independent expenditures pour into Maine Updated: Dec-09-13 12:14 pm
- Maine first lady riding in wreath procession Updated: Dec-09-13 11:10 am
- Arrest made in stabbing at Maine rooming house Updated: Dec-09-13 9:44 am
- MaineCare contractor turns to taxis Updated: Dec-09-13 7:44 am
- Police: Pregnant woman dies in Topsham crash Updated: Dec-09-13 5:46 am
- Maine water utilities compete in water taste test Updated: Dec-09-13 5:04 am
- Durant's 36 points lift Thunder past Pacers 118-94 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- Maine meeting on elver season postponed Updated: Dec-08-13 3:14 pm
- Burlington to take power from Maine wind project Updated: Dec-08-13 12:25 pm
- Maine seeks to revive sea urchin fishery Updated: Dec-08-13 11:32 am
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union targeting pot Updated: Dec-08-13 11:12 am
- Maine residents donate 930 coats to seniors Updated: Dec-08-13 8:56 am
- New Hampshire knocks off Maine 41-27 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:54 pm
- Maine judge: Portland Pirates' lawsuit can proceed Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
- Antifraud requirement delays heating help Updated: Dec-07-13 1:02 pm
YARMOUTH, Maine - A new 300-spot park-and-ride lot along Interstate 295 in Yarmouth is getting just a handful of cars per day, prompting some people to call it a waste of taxpayer money and an environmental mistake.
BUCKFIELD, Maine - Police think the aluminum bleachers missing from the Buckfield Junior-Senior High School athletic complex were stolen to be sold as scrap.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Kentucky man leaving giant tips at restaurants around the nation in the name of his late brother has struck in Maine.
GARDINER, Maine - A Wiscasset man has been charged in connection with the weekend shooting of his girlfriend in a Gardiner home.
LEBANON, Maine - Authorities say a man struck by a car while walking along the side of a road in Lebanon last week has died.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage says a manufacturing company in the state is planning to expand its operations.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers are discussing a decision by Republican Gov. Paul LePage administration's to hire an outside consultant to review Maine's Medicaid program.
OLD ORCHARD BEACH, Maine - Maine authorities have announced the arrests of 12 people after months of investigating illegal drug activity in Old Orchard Beach.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine task force is recommending that the state's forest rangers be armed incrementally over a period of several years.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Nearly a dozen of Maine's largest communities are more than 15 miles from the nearest navigator or counselor who can help residents sign up for coverage on the health insurance marketplace, according to an analysis presented to lawmakers Monday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Citizens for Clean Elections says outside money is pouring into Maine and that it's being funneled in such a way that it's difficult to track who's behind the money.
PORTLAND, Maine - The winter weather isn't keeping Maine's first lady off a motorcycle as she accompanies 11 truckloads of Maine wreaths rolling toward Arlington National Cemetery.
ORONO, Maine - Police say they've made an arrest after two men were injured, one of them seriously, during a fight inside an Orono rooming house.
PORTLAND, Maine - The MaineCare rides contractor under scrutiny for subpar performance is hiring more taxi companies to deliver rides to low-income patients.
TOPSHAM, Maine - Police say a pregnant woman has died in a head-on crash in Topsham that may have been caused by driver fatigue.
FREEPORT, Maine - Maine water utilities are squaring off this week in a competition for which one has the best tasting water.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBA's best record.
BREWER, Maine - The Maine Department of Marine Resources is postponing a meeting on the upcoming elver season because of possible snowy weather.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Boston-based wind power developer has signed a deal to sell power from a planned Maine wind power project to the municipal electric department in Vermont's largest city.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers are examining ways to hasten the recovery of Maine's long-struggling sea urchin fishery.
PORTLAND, Maine - The mansion that serves as Maine headquarters of the Woman's Christian Temperance Union lay largely fallow until recently, with drug needles, liquor bottles and pornographic magazines littering the grounds. Now, in the state where Prohibition had its roots and in a city that just legalized recreational marijuana, the WCTU is overhauling the building and looking to reinvent itself.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine residents donated 930 winter coats last month to help Maine seniors stay warm this winter.
ORONO, Maine - Sean Goldrich threw for 291 yards and three touchdowns, leading New Hampshire to a 41-27 victory over Maine in the second round of the FBC playoffs Saturday.
PORTLAND, Maine - A judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the Portland Pirates against the Cumberland County Civic Center over a dispute regarding a lease agreement.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Advocates say a new mandate that requires that applicants show their Social Security cards before they can get federal heating assistance is delaying aid to those who need it.