- Made-for-movie model of USS Nevada being restored Updated: Dec-05-13 2:04 pm
- Tahoe license plates net $350,000 for environment Updated: Dec-01-13 6:20 am
- 1000s line up for free Thanksgiving feasts in NV Updated: Nov-29-13 2:49 pm
- NV judge orders PAC to pay fine, disclose donors Updated: Nov-19-13 5:35 pm
- Nevada jobless rate 9.3 percent; lowest in 5 years Updated: Nov-18-13 1:49 pm
- Nev. wildlife officials trap, release 2 bears Updated: Nov-17-13 7:01 pm
- Nevada court says retirement info public Updated: Nov-14-13 5:26 pm
- BLM seeks comment on Pine Nut Mountains plan Updated: Nov-10-13 8:28 pm
- Another cannonball found in Carson City Updated: Nov-05-13 4:21 pm
RENO, Nevada - From the time Nevada's namesake battleship, the USS Nevada, was launched in 1914, it has held a special place in the hearts of the state's residents.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Special Lake Tahoe license plates in Nevada have generated another $350,000 for environmental projects at the Sierra lake straddling the Nevada-California border.
RENO, Nevada - Thousands of the needy turned out for annual free Thanksgiving Day feasts provided by two northern Nevada casinos.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada judge has fined a Virginia-based group $110,000 for running ads supporting Brian Sandoval in the 2010 gubernatorial election without registering as a political action committee or filing financial reports.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's unemployment rate dropped to 9.3 percent in September to its lowest level since December 2008, despite the loss of 8,800 jobs compared with the same month a year ago, the Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation reported Monday.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada wildlife officials say two black bears causing a nuisance in Carson City and at Zephyr Cove at Lake Tahoe have been trapped and released.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Information about public employee retirement benefits is a matter of public record, but files on individual retirees are confidential, the Nevada Supreme Court ruled in a unanimous opinion Thursday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Federal land managers are accepting public comment on a project aimed at reducing the fire danger to people and homes along the Pine Nut Mountains near Minden.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Another cannonball has been found in Carson City, this one at the city's shooting range.