- Man dies after being injured in Carson City fight Updated: Apr-12-14 11:24 am
- Joe Dini, longtime Nevada Assembly speaker, dies Updated: Apr-10-14 6:37 pm
- Nevada inmate serving up to life in prison dies Updated: Apr-07-14 8:16 pm
- Motorcyclist dies after Carson City wreck Updated: Apr-05-14 11:17 am
- Pinwheels sprout for Child Abuse Prevention Month Updated: Apr-02-14 6:15 am
- Nevada gambling revenue falls 13.7 percent Updated: Mar-28-14 4:08 pm
- Nevada February jobless rate drops to 8.5 percent Updated: Mar-28-14 2:10 pm
- Conservative group to pay fine in Nevada 2010 case Updated: Mar-26-14 3:44 pm
- Victims in Carson City crash identified Updated: Mar-24-14 7:56 pm
- Higher flood insurance costs coming to Nevada Updated: Mar-24-14 3:57 pm
- Man ordered to stand trial in NV official's death Updated: Mar-23-14 9:14 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A man has died after being injured in a fight with two acquaintances at a Carson City apartment.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Former Nevada Assembly Speaker Joe Dini, a gentle-voiced statesman who used power of persuasion and friendship to bridge partisan divides through a long legislative career, died Thursday at a Reno hospital. He turned 85 just two weeks ago, on March 28.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada prison inmate serving up to life in prison has died at a Carson City hospital.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A motorcyclist from Sparks has become the second person to die from injuries suffered in a Carson City wreck.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Pinwheels will be sprouting on the grounds of the Nevada Capitol Complex to mark Child Abuse Prevention Month.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's gambling revenue in February plunged 13.7 percent, a decline blamed on a huge drop in baccarat winnings and a tough comparison from a year earlier when the Las Vegas Strip recorded its highest win total ever, state regulators reported Friday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada's jobless rate fell to 8.5 percent in February, marking more than three straight years of an improved job market.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A conservative group that supports Republican candidates has agreed to pay a $40,000 civil penalty and disclose the source of funds used in 2010 ad campaign supporting Brian Sandoval in his inaugural bid for governor.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Highway Patrol has released the names of two people injured with their motorcycle collided with a pickup truck in Carson City.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County emergency manager Aaron Kenneston has known since Hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans and Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast that Nevada homeowners and businesses eventually would face higher premiums for federal flood insurance.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A man has been ordered to stand trial on a first-degree murder charge in the slaying of Nevada's chief insurance examiner.