- Coroner: Carson deputy, suspect died of each other's gunfire Updated: Aug-27-15 6:55 pm
RENO, Nevada - The Washoe County Medical Examiner says a Carson City deputy and a suspect he confronted died of each other's gunfire.
- Jobless rates steady or falling in Nevada metro regions Updated: Aug-26-15 1:28 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Unemployment rates are holding steady or dropping in Nevada's main metropolitan areas.
- 80-year-old prisoner dies in northern Nevada Updated: Aug-18-15 7:59 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Prison officials say an 80-year-old inmate serving a life sentence for second-degree murder and a weapons charge has died.
- Authorities ID Carson City deputy killed in line of duty Updated: Aug-16-15 11:26 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Hundreds of people crowded a plaza at the Nevada Capitol grounds for a candlelight vigil honoring a Carson City sheriff's deputy who died earlier that day after a domestic violence call ended in a shootout.
- Rep. Amodei, ex Lt. Gov. Krolicki join Jeb Bush Nevada team Updated: Aug-13-15 2:32 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush has added three big-name Nevada officials to his team in the past two days.
- Heck plans to extend 'aggressive' Hispanic outreach effort Updated: Aug-12-15 4:32 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican Rep. Joe Heck says his team has a great relationship with the Latino community in his district and plans to replicate their "aggressive" outreach efforts on a statewide scale for his Senate campaign.
- 7 injured after guards respond to Carson City prison fight Updated: Aug-05-15 4:05 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - One inmate is hospitalized and six others were treated for minor injuries after a fight broke out at a Carson City prison.
- Rep. Amodei says he'd run for governor if Heller doesn't Updated: Aug-05-15 2:08 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican Nevada Rep. Mark Amodei says he'd run for governor in 2018 if Sen. Dean Heller didn't.
- Feds asked to permit Aug. 14-15 Nevada desert off-road race Updated: Aug-05-15 6:28 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Federal land managers in Nevada are considering a permit for an Aug. 14-15 desert vehicle race on a route called the longest off-road course in the U.S.