- Zombie movie dedicated to 2 men killed in crash Updated: Apr-21-14 6:31 am
- Baby born in motel bathtub in critical condition Updated: Apr-16-14 6:34 am
- Famous Fla. pig to be featured in PBS documentary Updated: Apr-09-14 3:04 am
- Mother gets 4 years for toddler's drug death Updated: Apr-04-14 4:10 pm
- Travolta to speak at Ocala film fest Updated: Apr-01-14 3:04 am
- Fla. teen charged in alleged attack on mom Updated: Mar-30-14 4:04 pm
- Girl who died on race track was living her dream Updated: Mar-26-14 8:49 am
- Researchers plan $3M study of Florida's springs Updated: Mar-26-14 3:04 am
SUMMERFIELD, Florida - A zombie movie will be dedicated to two men who died in a plane crash while filming in north Florida.
OCALA, Florida - An infant is in critical condition days after his mother says she gave birth in an Ocala motel bathtub while on a crack cocaine binge.
SUMMERVILLE, Florida - A Florida pig who was born with non-working legs and received a second chance at life thanks to a specially-made wheelchair will be the star of a TV documentary.
OCALA, Florida - A north Florida woman whose 2-year-old son died after eating an oxycodone pill has been sentenced to four years in prison.
OCALA, Florida - Silver Springs International Film Festival organizers say actor John Travolta is scheduled to make opening remarks prior to the event's first-night screening of "The Creature from the Black Lagoon."
OCALA, Florida - A 13-year-old central Florida girl will be tried as an adult for her alleged role in a conspiracy to kill her mother that authorities say she planned with her teenage boyfriend.
MICANOPY, Florida - A 15-year-old girl helped build the race car that crashed during her second lap around an Ocala race track.
OCALA, Florida - Two University of Florida institutes and the St. Johns River Water Management District are starting a three-year $3 million study of the impact of pollutants on Florida's springs.