- Florida county removes Confederate flag Updated: Jul-01-15 3:04 am
OCALA, Florida - A Confederate flag flying in front of a north Florida county building has been removed after local officials decided to take it down.
- 9 cats killed in north Florida mobile home fire Updated: Jun-27-15 3:04 am
OCALA, Florida - Officials say a mobile home fire in north Florida killed 9 cats, injured a half-dozen more and two dogs.
- 10 cats, 2 dogs rescued from Ocala mobile home fire Updated: Jun-26-15 3:40 am
OCALA, Florida - Marion County Fire Rescue crews have rescued 10 cats, two dogs and a turtle from a fire that tore through an Ocala mobile home.
- 2 officers charged with abusing prisoner Updated: Jun-17-15 5:38 pm
OCALA, Florida - Two corrections officers have been charged with violating the civil rights of an inmate, with prosecutors saying one of the guards punched the inmate in the face and the other made false statements about it.
- Florida cardiologist suspended from billing Medicare Updated: Jun-13-15 4:58 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - A Florida cardiologist who was the second-highest paid doctor in the U.S. by Medicare in 2012 has been suspended from the program.
- 2 killed, 1 seriously injured in head-on collision in Ocala Updated: Jun-08-15 4:43 am
OCALA, Florida - Ocala Police say a two-vehicle head-on collision killed two people and sent a third to the hospital.