- Family of missing WWII vet reunited with burial flag Updated: Jul-25-15 3:04 am
OCALA, Florida - The burial flag of a World War II army vet missing for nearly 75 years has been reunited with family members.
- Navy bomb training set for Ocala National Forest Updated: Jul-20-15 4:17 pm
OCALA NATIONAL FOREST, Florida - The U.S. Navy is getting ready for bombing practice in north Florida.
- Man charged for gun possession at Confederate flag rally Updated: Jul-17-15 4:05 pm
OCALA, Florida - A man who police say unlawfully carried a firearm during a central Florida rally to support the Confederate flag has been arrested.
- Mom charged after baby drowns in inflatable swimming pool Updated: Jul-16-15 7:50 pm
OCALA, Florida - A mother has been charged with manslaughter after her toddler drowned in an inflatable swimming pool. Authorities say she allegedly was snorting heroin, drinking and using other drugs the night before.
- Central Florida prison guard charged with bribery Updated: Jul-16-15 7:23 pm
OCALA, Florida - A former corrections officer at a federal prison in central Florida is charged with bribery.
- Thousands rally to support Confederate flag in Florida city Updated: Jul-12-15 5:16 pm
OCALA, Florida - Thousands of people have rallied in central Florida in support of flying the Confederate flag.
- Confederate flag said to have fallen as protesters gather Updated: Jul-11-15 2:01 pm
OCALA, Florida - A Confederate flag that sparked controversy in Florida is no longer on display.
- Group protests Florida county's Confederate flag display Updated: Jul-09-15 10:41 am
OCALA, Florida - About a half-dozen people protested a north Florida county's decision to fly the Confederate flag in front of a government building.
- Attorney: Defendant kills self in garage during trial Updated: Jul-09-15 9:43 am
OCALA, Florida - A defense attorney says his client fatally shot himself in the head while on a lunch break during his aggravated assault trial.
- FDLE investigates after Ocala man dies in police custody Updated: Jul-08-15 10:37 am
OCALA, Florida - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating the death of a 35-year-old Ocala man who had been detained by police.
- Florida county removes Confederate flag Updated: Jul-01-15 3:04 am
OCALA, Florida - A Confederate flag flying in front of a north Florida county building has been removed after local officials decided to take it down.