- North Florida man guilty in murder of pill dealer Updated: May-24-15 3:06 am
OCALA, Florida - A jury has found a north Florida man guilty of killing a prescription pill dealer in Ocala.
- Body of young woman found under Florida bridge Updated: May-17-15 11:22 am
OCALA, Florida - Authorities are trying to identify the body of young woman found under a central Florida bridge.
- Central Florida markets offer best returns on home flipping Updated: May-11-15 4:22 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Three housing markets in central Florida were among the top in the nation when it comes to profits for home flipping.
- Man who escaped from work crew in NC arrested in Florida Updated: May-10-15 10:05 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - An inmate who ran from a highway work crew in Surry County last month has been arrested in Florida.
- Sheriff cleared of wrongdoing in suspect's death Updated: May-04-15 3:19 am
OCALA, Florida - A north Florida sheriff was cleared of wrongdoing in the death of an Ocala man whose stolen vehicle spun out of control during a high-speed chase after being bumped by the sheriff's SUV.
- Man abducts ex-girlfriend, threatens to cut off her head Updated: Apr-30-15 3:53 am
OCALA, Florida - Florida Highway Patrol officers have arrested a man who they say abducted his ex-girlfriend and threatened to cut off her head and slaughter her family.