- ACLU moves to block release of sex offender info Updated: Dec-06-13 6:02 pm
- Wash. girl, 14, sought; believed with boyfriend Updated: Dec-06-13 12:05 am
- Scientists try more sophisticated salmon tagging Updated: Dec-01-13 6:40 am
- Elderly Wash. man found by trooper in Oregon Updated: Nov-27-13 10:59 pm
- Washington wine grape crop sets another record Updated: Nov-22-13 12:59 pm
- 450 Hanford workers to be laid off Updated: Nov-21-13 7:43 pm
- Richland bride goes to jail for biting groom Updated: Nov-19-13 10:30 am
- Hanford: Whistleblower files new complaint Updated: Nov-18-13 11:55 pm
- Small earthquake reported near Richland Updated: Nov-17-13 4:59 pm
- 3 Harley-Davidson motorcycles stolen in Kennewick Updated: Nov-14-13 8:19 am
- NRC inspects WA nuclear plant for security Updated: Nov-13-13 12:38 pm
- Woman killed in Pasco hit-and-run Updated: Nov-11-13 8:56 am
- Losing arm doesn't compare to losing girlfriend Updated: Nov-10-13 11:05 am
- Scientists learn nuclear forensics Updated: Nov-08-13 12:40 pm
- Wash. high court: Governor can cancel parole Updated: Nov-08-13 9:01 am
- Just 1 older tank is leaking Updated: Nov-06-13 6:50 pm
- 2 injured in Kennewick home invasion Updated: Nov-06-13 8:01 am
- Former Wash. councilwoman sentenced in theft Updated: Nov-05-13 9:25 pm
- Hanford plan includes rec opportunities Updated: Nov-05-13 12:37 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - The American Civil Liberties Union is seeking to block the release of low-level sex offender information to a Mesa woman.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Police in Kennewick, Washington, are trying to find a 14-year-old girl last seen leaving her school and getting into her boyfriend's green Ford Escape SUV.
RICHLAND, Washington - The behavior of young salmon does not appear to be as predictable as previously thought.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Law enforcement officers say an elderly Kennewick, Washington, man suffering from Alzheimer's disease has been found safe in north-central Oregon.
KENNEWICK, Washington - The production of wine grapes set another Washington state record this year, increasing 16 percent from last year's record.
RICHLAND, Washington - Three Hanford nuclear reservation contractors are planning to lay off a combined 450 workers, with most of those pink slips coming in the next two months.
RICHLAND, Washington - A Richland couple's wedding night ended with the bride going to jail for biting the groom.
RICHLAND, Washington - A nuclear safety manager at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation has filed a new complaint alleging she has suffered retaliation since filing her original complaint in 2011.
RICHLAND, Washington - A small earthquake was reported near Richland on Sunday, but there have been no reports of any damage.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Someone has apparently been stealing Harleys in Kennewick.
RICHLAND, Washington - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission conducted a special inspection of the Energy Northwest power plant near Richland because of a Sept. 12 incident related to security.
PASCO, Washington - Police are looking for the hit-and-run driver who killed a woman Saturday night in Pasco.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Samuel Frank can get a few fingers to wiggle when he channels his energy toward moving his right arm.
RICHLAND, Washington - A siren blared and lights flashed as an SUV drove through a radiation monitoring station at the HAMMER training center at Hanford.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington's governor does have the authority to cancel an inmate's parole.
RICHLAND, Washington - Just one of the older single-walled storage tanks appears to be actively leaking at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, the U.S. Department of Energy said Wednesday.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Police say four masked men forced their way into a Kennewick apartment Tuesday night and assaulted two men inside with baseball bats.
PASCO, Washington - A 60-year-old former Connell, Washington, councilwoman has been sentenced to two years in prison for stealing $160,000 from the farm where she worked as a bookkeeper.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Officials in the Tri-Cities have unveiled a draft plan for recreational opportunities that could be opened up by environmental cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.