- Energy Dept. offers plan for leaking Hanford tank Updated: Mar-08-14 2:40 am
- Pasco angler criticized for keeping record walleye Updated: Mar-07-14 1:05 pm
- Big walleye caught in Columbia sets state record Updated: Mar-06-14 2:25 pm
- More waste found in leaking tank Updated: Mar-06-14 12:47 pm
- Washington's top lawyer explains gay lawsuit Updated: Mar-06-14 9:02 am
- Modular nuclear reactor study funded for Hanford Updated: Mar-06-14 8:37 am
- Judge says Yakima detectives tricked suspect Updated: Mar-05-14 2:25 pm
- Owner of boat that sank in Columbia River charged Updated: Mar-05-14 12:04 pm
- Murray concerned about Hanford budget Updated: Mar-04-14 2:34 pm
- Record wine grape harvest in 2013 in Washington Updated: Mar-04-14 12:53 pm
- AP Newsbreak: Washington nuke waste tanks flawed? Updated: Mar-01-14 10:56 am
- 2nd-degree murder conviction in Richland shooting Updated: Feb-25-14 2:05 pm
- Wash. juror dismissed, used cellphone for research Updated: Feb-24-14 8:50 pm
- Former lawmaker joins race for Hastings' seat Updated: Feb-20-14 8:01 pm
- Police say slain Pasco intruder not a burglar Updated: Feb-19-14 11:16 am
- Clint Didier to run for US House seat Updated: Feb-17-14 4:16 pm
- Veteran Republican US Rep. Doc Hastings to retire Updated: Feb-13-14 6:55 pm
- Kennewick apartment fire rekindles overnight Updated: Feb-13-14 11:37 am
- Finley firefighter shocked by downed power line Updated: Feb-13-14 8:28 am
- Plan for Hanford tank delayed 2 weeks Updated: Feb-11-14 5:06 pm
- Kent man prostituted teenage Kennewick girl Updated: Feb-11-14 12:07 pm
- Feds to evict birds from Columbia River Updated: Feb-08-14 5:19 pm
- 13-years for role in fatal Benton City stabbing Updated: Feb-07-14 9:07 am
RICHLAND, Washington - The U.S. Department of Energy has given the state of Washington a plan for emptying a leaking nuclear waste storage tank at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
SPOKANE, Washington - A Pasco fisherman who caught a state record walleye is catching some barbed remarks from catch-and-release anglers.
SPOKANE, Washington - A walleye weighing 20.32 pounds caught in the Columbia River last Friday is a Washington record.
RICHLAND, Washington - Workers have found more waste leaking between the walls of a nuclear storage tank on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Attorney General Bob Ferguson explained his gay discrimination lawsuit against a Richland florist during his visit Wednesday to the Tri-Cities.
KENNEWICK, Washington - The Tri-City Development Council has picked the URS Corp. to study the possible benefits of building a small modular nuclear reactor system at the Hanford nuclear reservation.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A Benton County judge says two Yakima County sheriff's detectives tricked a homicide suspect into talking with them after he asked for a lawyer.
KENNEWICK, Washington - The state attorney general's office is prosecuting the owner of a 41-foot fishing boat that sank in the Columbia River last July near Finley, spilling about 50 gallons of diesel fuel.
RICHLAND, Washington - U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., is concerned about the Obama administration's proposed budget for the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A record 210,000 tons of wine grapes were harvested last year in Washington, a rise of 12 percent from the previous year's record harvest, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
SPOKANE, Washington - While one of the newer double-walled nuclear waste storage tanks at a Washington state complex has leaked, six others have "significant construction flaws" that could lead to additional leaks, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A Kennewick jury has returned a verdict of second-degree murder in the trial of a 19-year-old accused of shooting a 17-year-old to death last July in the desert at Richland.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A juror in a southeast Washington murder trial has been dismissed after prosecutors say she used her cellphone during deliberations to research the meaning of "premeditation."
RICHLAND, Washington - A former state Department of Agriculture director has joined the race for Washington's 4th Congressional district seat.
PASCO, Washington - Police say an intruder shot to death early Friday at a Pasco home was not a burglar or attempting to break in.
PASCO, Washington - Former professional football player Clint Didier says he'll run for Congress.
SEATTLE - Veteran Republican U.S. Rep. Doc Hastings, who represented central Washington for two decades and was a key voice in public lands and energy policy, announced Thursday he'll retire at the end of the year.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A fire at a Kennewick apartment building rekindled overnight.
FINLEY, Washington - A volunteer firefighter was shocked by a downed power line while battling a small wildfire Wednesday at Finley.
RICHLAND, Washington - The U.S. Department of Energy is delaying for two weeks the release of a plan to deal with a leaking double-walled nuclear storage tank at Hanford.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Benton County prosecutors are seeking a prison sentence of more than four years for a Kent man who forced a Kennewick teen into prostitution.
RICHLAND, Washington - Federal officials plan to evict Caspian terns from two man-made islands in the Columbia River Basin to protect endangered salmon and steelhead.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A 19-year-old who pleaded guilty to helping kill a man in a Benton City church parking lot was sentenced Thursday to 13 years in prison.