- Benton County jail officer fired in sex case Updated: Apr-21-14 8:52 am
- Energy Department appeals order Updated: Apr-18-14 7:40 pm
- Asparagus harvest off to good start in Washington Updated: Apr-18-14 8:55 am
- Man's body found in canal near Benton City Updated: Apr-17-14 8:34 am
- Ammonia leak clears Toyota Center in Kennewick Updated: Apr-14-14 8:36 am
- Walla Walla man faces prison for head-on crash Updated: Apr-13-14 3:07 pm
- Train hits SUV near Prosser that had fled police Updated: Apr-10-14 4:16 pm
- Robber with knife takes cellphone in Kennewick Updated: Apr-09-14 3:37 pm
- Hastings issues subpoena over case Updated: Apr-09-14 11:10 am
- Woman killed in Franklin County train accident Updated: Apr-05-14 4:50 pm
- Hanford contractors face asbestos fines Updated: Apr-03-14 3:55 pm
- Report says Hanford nuclear waste capsules at risk Updated: Apr-03-14 1:05 pm
- Canola to be up, chickpeas down this year Updated: Apr-02-14 11:43 am
- Source of sickening Hanford fumes still a mystery Updated: Apr-02-14 9:07 am
- WSU researchers developing tasty new apple, WA 38 Updated: Apr-01-14 1:01 pm
- Kennewick girl had 16 surgeries for burns Updated: Mar-31-14 8:38 am
- Possible source of fumes uncovered at nuclear site Updated: Mar-28-14 6:15 pm
- 23-year prison term for Richland murder Updated: Mar-26-14 4:39 pm
- Pasco girls wrestling coach pleads not guilty Updated: Mar-26-14 11:17 am
- Feds want to expand Hanford Reach Updated: Mar-25-14 10:43 am
RICHLAND, Washington - A Benton County corrections officer accused of inappropriately touching a woman on work-release has been charged with custodial misconduct.
RICHLAND, Washington - The U.S. Department of Energy has filed an appeal with the state over the state's order that it begin emptying Hanford's oldest double-walled nuclear waste tank.
KENNEWICK, Washington - If you're driving through Mid-Columbia farmland, look closely at the fields. Chances are good you'll spot asparagus spears pushing up to the light.
BENTON CITY, Washington - The Benton County sheriff's office suspects a man had been drinking and accidentally fell into an irrigation canal near Benton City.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Hundreds of people were evacuated from the Toyota Center during a junior hockey game Sunday afternoon because of an ammonia leak.
RICHLAND, Washington - A Walla Walla man who passed vehicles on a no-pass zone and crashed head-on into another car is facing penalties that could be as severe as a life sentence.
PROSSER, Washington - An SUV that was chased by Richland police early Thursday was hit by a train near Prosser.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A robber with a knife took a cellphone from a man Wednesday morning in Kennewick.
KENNEWICK, Washington - U.S. Rep. Doc Hastings has issued a subpoena seeking answers on the federal government's recent decision to list the White Bluffs bladderpod as a threatened species.
MESA, Washington - Authorities in Franklin County are investigating the death of a young woman who killed in a train accident in Mesa north of Richland.
RICHLAND, Washington - Two contractors at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation will pay more than $175,000 in fines after an investigation found alleged asbestos violations.
RICHLAND, Washington - Nearly 2,000 capsules containing radioactive waste at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation should be moved, in part because of earthquake danger, according to a new report by the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Inspector General.
KENNEWICK, Washington - The amount of canola grown in Washington is expected to grow for the fourth consecutive year, but chickpea plantings may level off after more than a decade of booming production.
RICHLAND, Washington - A Hanford contractor is still trying to find the source of vapors that have sickened 25 workers in the past couple of weeks around waste storage tanks on the nuclear reservation.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A new apple under development at Washington State University could compete for the hearts and palates of fruit lovers in a few years.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A Kennewick girl who accidentally set herself on fire while playing with a lighter on the Fourth of July, 2012, has undergone 16 surgeries.
RICHLAND, Washington - A contractor has identified two possible sources of fumes that have sickened 18 workers during the past two weeks at the nation's most contaminated nuclear weapons site in Washington state.
RICHLAND, Washington - A 19-year-old who shot a teenager to death on the Fourth of July in Richland was sentenced Wednesday to 23 years in prison.
KENNEWICK, Washington - A four-time Washington state girls wrestling champion who became an assistant coach for girls wrestling at Pasco High School pleaded not guilty to a charge of child molestation.
KENNEWICK, Washington - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service wants to study expansion of the Hanford Reach National Monument.